ch.5

save me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana was in class when her thoughts drifted to Momo once again. She sighed softly. There was something special about Momo, but she couldn’t grasp what. The girl looked mature, tough, and dared Sana say, y. But inside she was so soft, so gentle, almost like a child. And Sana only got to know that last night. When they talked yesterday, Momo seemed like a half-open book. Half-open, because while she would tell Sana things, she would leave some of her questions unanswered. Like the fact that she was a trainee for sometimes, but when asked why she stopped, Momo would move on the next subject. It was okay though. Everyone had a private life.

It felt weird. Yesterday, Momo told her more than the past few days combined. Almost like Sana giving her trust made Momo more confident in opening up to her.

It wasn’t weird. It was quite simple, actually.

“Miss Minatozaki?”

Sana perked up as she heard the teacher say her name. Guess she got too lost in her thoughts again. The other students snickered quietly.

“Could you answer my question?”

“Uh, sorry could you repeat it? I didn’t hear it right.”

-

Before she could leave the classroom, the teacher’s voice caught her attention again.

“Sana, wait a minute.” So she turned around and looked at the teacher. “Yes, Miss Bae?”

“You know Sana, you’re one of the best and most hardworking students here, but lately you seemed to be off. Not paying attention, phasing out in class…I’m worried about you.” Of course she was. Sana could see the concern on her face. Miss Bae was always good to her.

“Ah, it’s nothing miss. Really. I’ve been distracted. That’s all.” Sana put on a smile.

“If you say so. But if something’s wrong, you can tell me.”

“I know. Thank you for the concern, Miss Bae.” Sana bowed, and then left the room. As soon as she got out, she sighed loudly. Was it really this apparent that she was tired? But before she could drive deep into her thoughts again, Nayeon appeared next to her.

“Hey Sana!” The bunny like girl smiled at her. “Are you coming with me tonight?”

Ah . She completely forgot about the party.

“If I have any clean clothes left, maybe.”

“Come on Sana! It’ll be cool.”

“If you say so. See you tonight then!”

-

When Sana reached home, Jihyo still wasn’t here. So she decided to leave a note for her in case the younger came home earlier than her.

Then she went to her room, put on a striped shirt, skinny jeans and a pair of sneakers before going to Nayeon’s house.

-

Her house was big. Like “you could get lost in it for the first time” big. And now it was full of people. At this point, Nayeon could’ve given Sana a note saying ‘good luck finding me’.

She barely got into the house, but the loud music mixed with people chatting already turned her attention away from finding Nayeon. There were some familiar faces at the party, but mainly strangers probably from Jisoo’s and Nayeon’s classes.

She took an empty plastic cup and filled it with whatever cheap beer was on the table. Might as well get in the mood already. She took a sip of it. Yeah, definitely cheap.

“Sana! You came.” Nayeon was here too, with some people behind her, all with glasses in their hands. They all looked at Sana now. Way to make her uncomfortable. “Come here, don’t be shy.”

Aha. Sure. Sana walked closer to them. “You kinda forced me to come, so I’m here.”

“And it worked! But anyway, meet Jackson and Mark. They recently transferred to the university. They’re cool.” Nayeon discreetly winked at her at the end of her sentence. God, why was she so obsessed with setting her up with someone.

“Nice to meet you!” Sana shook hands with both of them. “Nice to meet you too.” The boys replied almost simultaneously. They did seem nice.

The night started out smoothly, it seemed.

-

But it quickly went to .

Sana joining not one but three games of beer pong “for fun” did not help with her low alcohol tolerance. She should’ve known better. Nayeon was nowhere to be seen, so she was drunk and a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter