Chapter 22

Don't Wanna Cry

Jeonghan and Seungcheol had not spoken to each other for 4 days. It bothered Jeonghan and he wanted to talk it out with the other but his pride would not forgive Seungcheol for the way he acted towards him, especially for no reason. The other members all tried to talk to Jeonghan about it. trying to convince him to be "the bigger person" but Jeonghan saw no reason for him to be the one to do it. Just because he had feelings for the older boy did not mean that he would allow Seungcheol to mistreat him and then act like a child about it, waiting for Jeonghan to make the first move. No, if Seungcheol wanted to mend things then it was up to the older to fix what he had done and then Jeonghan would decide if the other was forgiven. But until then, Jeonghan would brood in his room and curse both Seungcheol and himself for the way he was feeling.

Of course, he never got to brood for too long because the younger members would constantly interrupt his alone time to hang out or just to talk, saying that it wasn't healthy for him to stay all alone all the time, but Jeonghan knew that the younger ones were just trying to figure out what had happened between him and their leader. Seungkwan and Dino were especially persistent but Jeonghan honestly had nothing to tell them, he wasn't even sure what the real root of the problem was. As far as he was concerned, that day he had just come back from a rather awkward walk with Seunggil and the singer just wanted to say goodbye to the leader when Seungcheol suddenly started acted cold towards him and then accused him of being a cheating flirt...and where on earth did Seungcheol get the idea that he had a boyfriend? 

It was absurd and Jeonghan wanted to clear things up but Seungcheol had to act like a jerk and completely piss off the younger. 

Just thinking about it made Jeonghan angry which led him to throwing a pillow across the room just as someone decided to walk in. And of course it had to be Joshua, who gave him a puzzled look before he went over to pick up the thrown pillow...Seungcheol's pillow to be exact.

"What did the pillow ever do to you?" 

"Leave me alone Shua." Jeonghan grumbled.

"Nope. You've been sulking-"

"I DON'T SULK"

"-all day and you've barely left this room. Now come on, we're gonna get some steamed buns. My treat." Joshua said, adding the last part because he knew Jeonghan was never one to turn down free food.

It took a few moments, Jeonghan purposely trying to be difficult but Joshua was all too familiar with this game and he waited patiently until eventually Jeonghan's stomach let out a huge growl and Jeonghan flushed in embarrassment before putting on his shoes and a coat. The pair then left the dorm and walked towards a little food place that sold the best steamed buns and bubble tea. It was a quiet walk, Jeonghan mostly kicking rocks on the ground while Joshua took a moment to take in the scenery and Jeonghan couldn't help but to wonder when Joshua would start his talk. 

It was a common thing between the two, whenever things seemed bad, they would get out of the dorm for a while and just walk somewhere until one of them was ready to talk. And they would talk about a variety of things like the younger members, the stress they dealt with being an idol, and even personal things such as Joshua missing his mother in America and Jeonghan with his constant worry over Seungcheol. Anything that was on their mind that they couldn't share with the rest of the members, they would confide in each other. It was what made them best friends. Ever since they met as trainess, they could see eye to eye, Jeonghan being able to break through Joshua's reserved personality and Joshua being well accustomed to Jeonghan's ways, and they just seemed to click in a way that was on a different level from their relationships with the other members and everyone knew it. It was a strong bond that was similar to the one Woozi and Seungcheol shared and Jeonghan was forever grateful that he had someone like Joshua in his life. 

Except for moments like this when he knew the other would force him to talk about a topic that he was comfortably avoiding. But once they entered the little restaurant and they were seated in a secluded area Jeonghan knew that he would have to talk eventually. Het let Joshua order their food and then the other just sat patiently until Jeonghan decided to just get it over with.

"I'm not apologizing to him if that's what you want me to do." Jeonghan said firmly. "I don't have anything to apologize for anyway."

"That's not why I brought you here." Joshua replied.

"Oh really. So you just brought me here to have a nice meal?" Jeonghan said with a scoff.

"Pretty much. You really did need to get out of the dorm. I mean besides our normal schedules, no one has seen you leave that room unless it was for eating or using the bathroom. It was kinda concerning."

"Yeah, well you can blame Coups for that."

"Why? What did he say to you before we left that day?"

"He was just being a jerk. All I wanted to do was say goodbye before we left because I hadn't seen him all day and then he started accusing me of flirting while being in a relationship. I honestly don't have the slightest clue where he even came up with that stuff." Jeonghan said, feeling his anger coming back.

"Wait, you mean you didn't run into Seungcheol while you were out on your walk with Seunggil?"

"No. Ugh and don't even get me started on Seunggil. I swear, both of those Choi brothers are driving me crazy!" 

And for some reason, when Jeonghan mentioned Seunggil, Joshua's eyes went wide as if he had just figured something out. "Jeonghan, what happened between you and Seunggil that day?"

"Why should that matter? It was awkward and I'd rather not talk about it."

"Jeonghan! I need to know!" Joshua replied and Jeonghan was taken aback by the urgency in his friend's voice.

"He...he confessed to me. He took me to the park and he told me that he was starting to have feelings for me and that he wanted to take me out on a date. I told him no, of course, because I already liked Seungcheol and then he got really sad but he told me that he understood. And then we hugged for a bit before we came back. It was one of the most awkward things I've ever had to do."

"Oh my god....that means that Seungcheol...He's an idiot!" Joshua exclaimed. "Listen, Jeonghan, you really need to talk to Seungcheol right away!"

"What? No! I'm not gonna talk to him unless he apologizes first! I may like him but he really hurt me that day!"

"But-"

"I don't wanna hear it Shua! I refuse to talk to Seungcheol until he stops being such a jerk." Jeonghan said before he stood up to leave the restaurant just as their food had arrived. 

It was a smart move, really, because if Jeonghan didn't want to be followed then he had a good amount of time to escape from Joshua while the younger was left to deal with the food and the bill. And that's exactly what Jeonghan decided to do. While Joshua paid for the food, Jeonghan left in the opposite direction that they came from and hopped on the first bus that came to a nearby bus stop. Luckily, the route this bus was taking happened to go near his house so he figured he'd kill some time with his family before he returned to the dorms and no doubt more questions about him and Seungcheol.

 

 

Meanwhile, Joshua had paid for the bill and decided to take the food to-go, refusing to let his money go to waste, and then he ran out of the restaurant to look for Jeonghan. But by the time he was out on the street, he didn't have any idea where to look. So instead, he decided to head back to the dorm and wait so that he could try to talk to Jeonghan again. It was obvious now that Seungcheol had probably seen Jeonghan and Seunggil together in the park and he probably mistook it for a date or something and then, in his anger he most likely lashed out on Jeonghan. It was stupid and Joshua just sighed, knowing that now he needed to make Jeonghan understand that this was all just a huge misunderstanding and that his and Seungcheol's stubbornness was the only thing that was stopping them from being a happy couple. If he could manage to do that then hopefully things could start going back to normal and the younger members wouldn't constantly be worried about what was going on with the "parents" of Seventeen. 

These were the thoughts that were running through Joshua's head on his way back to the dorm, and thought the best thing for him to do was to explain to the rest of the members what the situation was like between their two eldest members, however when he entered the dorm, it seemed as though the younger ones were already engaged in some sort of meeting.

Only Woozi and Wonwoo were sitting on the couch, seeming like they weren't paying attention while the rest were seating on the floor of their living room in a circle while they all were talking over each other. It was loud and Joshua scooted his way towards the couch to ask Woozi and Wonwoo just what was going on.

"They're forming 'Operation: Jeongcheol'" Wonwoo explained like it was almost obvious.

"What on earth is that supposed to be?" Joshua asked.

"They were getting impatient with Seungcheol and Jeonghan fighting and not making up so they thought they would speed up the process." Woozi replied.

"And how are they planning to do that?" Joshua asked again knowing that anything the younger ones were planning would not be safe and sane.

"No clue but it'll be amusing to watch." Woozi said with a chuckle.

"And both of you did nothing to stop them?" And Wonwoo and Woozi both shook their heads.

"Nope. We just told them that we weren't getting involved in their crazy ideas. Besides, what's the worst that they could come up with?" Woozi said nonchalantly.

"I SAY WE TIE THEM UP AND LOCK THEM IN A ROOM!" Dino said loudly and Joshua's eyes went wide while Woozi just laughed.

"That's not a bad idea! I know where we can get some rope!" Minghao added.

"Whoa wait! How is that supposed to be a good idea?" Hoshi asked. "They're so mad at each other, someone may end up dead."

"That's why we're tying them up silly." Dino replied.

"Even if they're tied up, there's no guarantee that they'd sort anything out. Listen, we gotta secretly record them and make them apologize. And then we simply send the recordings to them and then everything will be fine." Hoshi said.

"And just how are you planning to make them apologize? They're too stubborn to even talk about it." Mingyu countered.

"By force." Hoshi said simply and again Joshua's eyes went wide with shock at the suggestion.

"OOH! I can be the MC! I know just how to phrase things to make them say what we need them to!" Seungkwan said excitedly.

"That would never work! Jeonghan is way too smart for things like that. They need to be in the same room to sort things out." Jun said and Vernon heavily protested.

"No way man! They would either be at each other's necks the whole time or they'd refuse to speak at all. This needs to be staged." 

"I agree with Vernon." Dokyeom said. "We all know what those hyungs are like and both of them probably refuse to be the first one to say sorry. Besides, tying them up seems a little...harsh."

"Tch. Don't be such a baby." Minghao said with a scoff.

"Alright, clearly there's a difference of opinions on how we should go about this. Let's split up into teams! All in favor of locking them up in a room should go to this side of the room!" Dino said as he moved towards the left.

"And all in favor of staging a video, follow me to this side of the room." Hoshi said as he moved to the right.

And within seconds, the room was divided into 2 groups. On Dino's side there was Jun, Minghao and Mingyu and they decided to call themselves "Team Dino." While on the other side there was Hoshi, Seungkwan, Vernon and Dokyeom and they decided to call themselves "Team Hoshi." Meanwhile, Woozi, Wonwoo and Joshua were still on the couch and all they could think about how there was no way this was going to end well. Joshua even tried to convince them to not be so extreme but neither of the groups listened as they came up with their master plans.

 

 

The next day Hoshi and his team were already putting their plan into works. They had finally agreed to fake a vlive with Jeonghan, finding the other in an empty office within the Pledis building and then explaining to him how much they wanted to make another "Warm Cup of Milk" broadcast. Jeonghan was skeptical at first, since Vernon and Hoshi never really went along with his made up radio show but the two managed to convince him that they were willing to try.

So Jeonghan went along with it, singing his little theme song to the camera until he realized that they weren't doing a live broadcast and instead were recording him, which brought up more red flags to the singer.

"Uh...Hoshi hyung wanted to edit it before we uploaded the video for Carats to see." Seungkwan tried to cover.

"But he doesn't know the first thing about video editing. He doesn't even know how to screenshot a page." Jeonghan said with his suspicion rising by the second.

"He's trying to learn! Joshua hyung even said that he'd teach him!" Dokyeom added, the panic clear in his voice.

"Shua must have a lot of patience." Jeonghan said to himself but decided to go along with them. After all, it was rare for his dongsaengs to be so willing to go along with his antics. Usually only Dokyeom played along with him, never complaining when Jeonghan forced him to do something for their Carats, even when he called Dokyeom his fool. So for Jeonghan, he thought it'd be a treat to mess with his dongsaengs for a bit and he thought that maybe it would take his mind off of his anger towards Seungcheol.

"Alright, so what are we gonna do for our lovely Carats on this episode?" Jeonghan continued, perking up, much to everyone else's delight.

"Well, we thought that today would be a special where we interview the host of everyone's favorite radio show." Seungkwan said with a big smile.

"Yup! And Seungkwan will even host!" Hoshi added.

"Well that doesn't sound like fun. I wanted to make you guys do some aegyo." Jeonghan replied with a pout.

"Come on hyung! If you do this then I'll even do some aegyo! Just for you!" Vernon added and everyone else face palmed because Jeonghan again became suspicious since it was common knowledge that Chwe Hansol Vernon hated doing aegyo.

"What Vernonie means is...We're going to play a game...and the loser has to do aegyo!" Seungkwan said with a nervous laugh. 

"Uh...yeah! That's what I meant." Vernon replied quickly after while also trying to recover from the painful kick that Seungkwan had given to his ankle.

"...alright. Well what kind of game are we playing? I thought this was supposed to be an interview." Jeonghan said after a few moments.

"Just a game that Shua hyung taught me! It's called 20 questions. But in this game, if you don't answer a question then you lose a point. And the loser has to buy everyone a meal and say I love you to Carats in a cute way...almost like a confession!" Seungkwan explained, earning a high-five from Dokyeom for his quick thinking about the confession thing. If they were sending this video to their leader then he'd not only get an apology but also a confession which would just speed up the process even more.

"Sounds simple enough. Who gets to start?" Jeonghan said, getting a little more comfortable in his seat.

"I'll be the host and I'll ask each of you 20 questions. Some will be easy and others will be more personal. But you have to answer or you lose a point." They all nodded at Seungkwan's instructions and The Seungkwan began, starting with Hoshi so that Jeonghan wouldn't feel like this was a set up and eventually he moved onto Dokyeom and Vernon and finally to Jeonghan.

The questions started out simple like, who's your favorite member in the group and what were you planning to eat that day. But around question 12 Seungkwan changed it up and started asking more personal question until finally he asked "What are your feelings towards our leader S.coups?"

The boys smirked while Jeonghan just glared at the mention of the older boy's name being mentioned. 

Hoshi started off by praising the leader and the others followed in their compliments, calling Seungcheol the best leader that they could've wished for. And when they it was time for Jeonghan to answer, they all looked at him expectantly. At first he didn't answer and so Seungkwan asked again, rephrasing the question slightly.

"Jeonghan hyung, what are some words that you want to tell S.coups right now? From you heart." Seungkwan prompted, discretely trying to focus the camera onto Jeonghan's face, until finally Jeonghan was ready to answer.

"He...He's such a stubborn jerk! He has a really bad temper these days and he never let me explain anything and he yelled at me for no reason! For no reason at all! And he's messy and when he was in the dorm he would always steal my stuff! He never used to clean up after himself and he always used to sleep in my bed and hog the blanket and then he would make me wake up the kids by using his stupid little pouts that he knows I can't say no to! He and I hate that I-"

"Jeonghan hyung!" Seungkwan stopped him. This wasn't the kind of message they were hoping for. However, in Seungkwan's outburst, he accidentally knocked over the camera and when he tried to catch it, Hoshi and Dokyeom also tried, which resulted in them breaking the table they were using and cracking the screen of the camera they were using. An expensive camera that was bought by the company to be exact.

"Oh my god! Our manager is going to kill us!" Jeonghan exclaimed.

"I don't think we can send this to Seungcheol hyung now." Vernon said not so quietly and Hoshi smacked him on the side of the head because Jeonghan had heard the little side comment and now he was furious.

"You were going to WHAT? I thought this was for a vlive!" Jeonghan said angrily and no one wanted to reply to their angry hyung. Jeonghan was disappointed that they would lie to him like and he was even more taken aback by the fact that they honestly thought they could trick him into something like this. But after one look at some of their guilty faces, mainly from Dokyeom and Hoshi, Jeonghan took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Look, whatever is going on between me and Coups is just between us. You all shouldn't be getting yourselves involved."

"But hyung we-" Seungkwan tried but Jeonghan cut him off.

"No Seungkwan. Me and Coups will sort things out when we're good and ready."

"And when will that be?" Dokyeom asked.

"When he's ready to apologize." Was all Jeonghan said stubbornly before telling them to clean up their mess and exiting the room, leaving his dongsaengs to groan in annoyance at their failure.

 

 

"You actually thought you could trick Jeonghan hyung? HA! It's no wonder you guys failed! He's way too smart for something like that!" Dino said with a loud laugh as Team Hoshi reported to them the outcome of their attempt at 'Operation: Jeongcheol.' It had been 2 days since then and Jeonghan had just recently let Hoshi and the other off the hook for trying to trick him.

"Yeah yeah, no need to rub it in." Hoshi said, sounding exhausted as he sat down on the couch in their living room with a bottle of water.

"I told you guys not to get involved. Jeonghan was really disappointed in you all." Joshua scolded but of course the younger ones ignored him and continued to scheme away.

"So what do you guys have planned? Still thinking of kidnapping our hyungs?" Seungkwan asked.

"Of course not! We're just gonna make it seem like they happened to be at the same place at the same time." Dino said like it was the simplest thing in the world to make happen.

"And how in earth do you plan on pulling that off?" Joshua asked, still not believing that Dino had come up with such a plan.

"Simple, Jun and Minghao already left in the morning to grab Seungcheol and they're gonna talk him into going to this restaurant by his house-"

"But how will you get Jeonghan all the way to Daegu without him getting suspicious?"

"-And then Mingyu and I are gonna blindfold Jeonghan hyung and take him to the same restaurant." Dino finished.

"Oh wonderful. So no actual kidnapping, just blindfolding him and taking him to a place he has no clue about. That will totally work!" Joshua said sarcastically, making it obvious that he was against this crazy idea.

"I agree with Josh. This plan seems a little...too much." Vernon said.

"Well when Jeonghan hyung comes back from the studio, I'll prove it to you all! You watch, we're gonna get those two together by the end of the day!" Dino said, full of confidence in his well thought out plan.

So when Jeonghan came back to the dorm, no one got in the determined maknae's way when he tried to convince Jeonghan into going out for a meal with him.

"Please hyung! I know you're tired but I really wanted to spend some time with you. Aren't I your baby?" Dino pleaded with a pout, cringing at referring to himself as Jeonghan's baby but willing to pull out the big guns in order to achieve his goal.

"Well when you put it like that...alright. Just let me grab my coat and my wallet. Do you need me to drive us to this new restaurant or are we taking a bus?" Jeonghan replied.

"Actually...Mingyu offered to be our chauffeur." Dino added smoothly and Jeonghan thought nothing of it, just shrugging his shoulders and going along with whatever the maknae was saying.

It worked in Dino's favor that Jeonghan was tired from practice earlier in the day because it made it easier to convince him to wear an eye mask and go to sleep while Mingyu drove them. For two reasons, one: Jeonghan wouldn't see exactly where they were going and two: It lowered the chance of Mingyu speaking and accidentally blowing their cover.

They had made it halfway to their destination when Mingyu told Dino that they were low on gas and they they'd need to pull over at a gas station soon. Dino agreed and they stopped at the first one they saw. Unfortunately though, when Mingyu had got out to refill the tank, Jeonghan had woken up from the rustling of the van and in his sleepy state he took of his sleeping mask and tried to assess where his dongsaengs had taken him.

"Oh don't worry hyung, Mingyu just needed to get some gas." Dino reassured the elder, trying to prevent him from looking outside and asking where they were.

"How log was I out for?" Jeonghan asked, yawning and stretching to try and wake himself up, much to Dino's displeasure.

"Not long." Lie "I would say maybe just a few minutes." Dino replied when in reality Jeonghan had been asleep for well over 2 hours. Luckily, Jeonghan took his word for it and didn't bother checking his phone to confirm what the maknae had just told him.

Unluckily, since they were stopped Jeonghan thought that now would be a good time to stretch his legs and use the bathroom.

"Now?" Dino asked in a panic, grabbing Jeonghan's arm and trying to make him stay seated in the van.

"Yes? Is there a problem with that?" Jeonghan asked, wondering why Dino was being so clingy when usually Jeonghan had to ask for the younger to spend so much time with him. Something was definitely up.

"Uh...no...I just thought you had a thing about using public restrooms. It's not really sanitary." Dino tried again.

"Normally I would agree with you but if I don't go now I feel like I'm gonna die. I'll be back soon." Jeonghan said and then he left the van.

Dino cursed and got out as well. He decided that now would be a good time to check on China line to see how they were doing with Seungcheol. So he got out his phone and called Jun while he told Mingyu to be out on the watch for Jeonghan in case the older singer came back and overheard Dino on the phone.

"Hyung! How are things on your end?"

"Not good. Seungcheol's not home."

"What? What do you mean he's not home? When I called his mom last night she said that Seungcheol would be done with physical therapy by noon."

"I know but apparently when he came back his dad took him out for some father-son bonding. They've been gone all day."

"Shouldn't he be at home resting? This is totally messing with my plans!"

"I know. Minghao was upset too. But it's not like we can do anything about that now."

"You're right. Maybe we can still try if we bring Jeonghan to Seungcheol's house."

"No way man! Then they'll know we set this up and they'll kill us."

"Well do you have any better ideas?"

"No...Alright. Just don't tell Jeonghan anything until you get him here."

"Duh!" 

And with that Dino ended the phone call and turned around to see Mingyu finish paying for the gas.

"Where's Jeonghan hyung? Did he come back? Is he in the van."

"I don't know. I didn't see him leave the convenience store." Mingyu replied and Dino huffed in annoyance.

"Come on, let's go check up on him." Dino suggested and Mingyu agreed.

The boys rushed into the convenance store and ran to the men's bathrooms, only to find every stall empty. They tried calling Jeonghan but they went straight to voicemail. Confused, Mingyu decided to go to the old lady at the cashier to ask if she had seen their hyung.

"Ah yes, that handsome young man bought himself a chocolate bar and said that he was going to take the bus. But he did leave you boys this note on the back of his receipt." The old woman replied before handing them the note.

Hey losers,

I didn't know this place you were taking me would be so far away. Sorry but I got bored and decided to head back to the dorm to sleep. Let me know how the place is tho!

Love your favorite hyung! ♥

"He ditched us! I can't believe him! This is just like the time we were in Yoseodo filming One Fine Day!" Dino yelled while Mingyu only stared at the note in disbelief. 

"I guess we have to call Minghao and Jun and tell them that our plan failed." Mingyu suggested, already getting out his phone to call Minghao.

Meanwhile, Dino was lightly banging his head against the counter, completely bummed about his genius plan being ruined. He was so not looking forward to Hoshi and the others mocking him like he did to them.

 

 

"And do you all know why I called for this meeting?" Joshua asked rhetorically, trying to sound as stern as possible.

All of his dongsaengs, expect for Wonwoo and Woozi who weren't present, nodded their heads, looking guilty as ever. It was the following morning after Dino's plan had failed and Jeonghan had called all of the dongsaengs into the living room that night to give them his own scolding, telling them to stop forcing things between him and their leader. With the threat of telling S.coups just what they had been trying to do, all of the boys immediately apologized and explained that they only had good intentions for their actions. Jeonghan forgave them but now each of them (apart from the ones who weren't involved) owed Jeonghan a month's supply of banana milk and whatever else the elder wanted for the rest of the week. And before going off to bed, Joshua mentioned that he'd like to have a meeting of his own with the eight of them the next morning in the kitchen. Again, all they could do was agree and just hope that Joshua wouldn't be as scary as Jeonghan.

"Right. And what do we promise not to do again?"

"Meddle in other peoples lives and their relationships." The eight of them said in unison.

"Exactly. And who should we listen to more often?" Joshua asked, adding in the last question simply for his own ego.

They all sighed before answering. "The Great Joshua Hong."

"Perfect. Now I'm not gonna stand here and scold you guys because I think Jeonghan did a pretty good job of that last night. But if you ever try to cause that much trouble again then I will tell Coups and have him deal with you all. Understood?"

The all nodded their heads again and Joshua finally dismissed them all to get on with their days while he finished his coffee in the now quiet kitchen area.

About 20 minutes later, Joshua was enjoying his free time by watching some Attack on Titan in the living room when he saw Woozi walk into the dorm, wearing the same outfit he wore the day before.

"Are you just getting home?" Joshua asked in shock.

"Yeah, I was up all night at the studio making a few demos for our new album." The young producer replied, yawning a little while after.

"Do you wanna get some sleep. I can tell the others not to disturb you for a while." Joshua offered, feeling bad at seeing Woozi's tired and exhausted state. He was clearly working hard day and night for this album to be a success and Joshua wanted to do all that he could to help.

"No, it's fine. I think I'm gonna take quick shower and grab a coffee before I head out."

"Again? Aren't you tired."

"Yeah, but I told Seungcheol that's I'd be coming over today."

"What for? I'm sure he'd understand if you told him tat you were working all night. I really think you should rest."

"Because, not only do me and Bumzu hyung need to get these songs finished, but I'm tired of this stupid fight between him and Jeonghan. I'm gonna try and talk some sense into him."

"I thought you didn't want to get involved."

"I didn't. I thought I'd be fine with just watching the others go through with their ridiculous plans while I watched on the sidelines. Honestly, I thought Seungcheol and Jeonghan would sort this out between the two of them but I forgot how annoyingly stubborn they can be. And with Seungcheol returning soon, we need them to at least be civil with each other before this comeback happens. I will not have them ruining the mood of my songs."

"I already tried to talk to Jeonghan. I didn't go exactly as I planned." Joshua confessed rather sadly.

"Yeah well, no offense, but between you and Jeonghan, you're not the most convincing one. But I think people in this dorm forget that no one is more experienced with Seungcheol's stubbornness than me. I've had to deal with him since we were teenagers starting our trainee days. I know exactly what to say to make him come to his senses."

"You seem confident." Joshua noted.

"Because I am. All Seungcheol needs is for someone who won't tolerate his bull and who can clear up this misunderstanding so that he can finally apologize and hopefully confess. Maybe then those two will stop stressing me out with their stupid fighting and tiptoeing around their feelings."

"I didn't know it bothered you so much." Joshua said with a chuckle, finding Woozi's slight frustration rather amusing.

"Well it does! It's like watching two lovesick puppies pine over each other while also trying to avoid each other. I can't take it anymore!" Woozi said in a huff before he locked himself in the bathroom. It only took him another 30 minutes to be ready and before he left, Joshua wished him good luck.

"Thanks. I'll be back later tonight. Hopefully with a few rap lyrics written down and news of Seungcheol finally ready to confess properly." Woozi replied before he left the dorm to go outside where Bumzu was waiting for him in a car, ready to take him to Daegu.

 


A/N: Ahhhhhhh! I am so sorry for this long wait. But to be fair, I did have finals to worry about so... :D (But as an apology, here's my longest chapter yet! LOL)

Still no actual confession from Jeongcheol but we are VERY close LOL I just felt like I haven't added much of the other members interacting in the last few chapters so I wanted to add in some SVT shenanigans. I hope you all enjoyed it. 

Anyway, thank you so much to everyone who actually likes this story enough to deal with my terrible updating habits. It really does mean a lot to me that I have so many readers. Thank you so much! And yeah...please remember to comment to let me know what you all thought and thank you again for reading my story! Bye!!!