Chapter 21

Don't Wanna Cry

Seungcheol had about 3 more weeks left of physical therapy before he could return to Seoul and hire a private instructor to ease him back into performing. Like he had promised his boss, he had increased the amount of times he went to physical therapy, and although it was straining his body and took quiet a bit out of him, Seungcheol was feeling good about the progress he was making. Physically speaking, he could at least be mobile on his own with only a few slip ups here and there. He still needed to hold onto railings whenever he walked up and down the stairs and he could only go at a slow pace, but the boy was trying to stay positive and he saw anything as progress towards where he wanted to be.

It also helped that s now had the freedom to visit him more frequently and they always had supportive words to give him, which really boosted his confidence. They would always tell him how good he was doing and how they couldn't believe how fast he had recovered. They gave him pep talks and words of encouragement but thankfully they never made him feel like a child. Instead, they made him feel valued and respected. They always told him how they looked up to his hard work and determination. They told him how he inspired them to work harder just like how he was. And most of all, they told him how much they loved him and how they couldn't wait to have their eldest hyung back in the dorms with them.

They also kept Seungcheol busy, making sure that he had just as much participation as the others in the making of their new album as far as the song writing went, staying true to their self-producing idol image. Seungcheol was happy about that too. It made him feel more useful while he was stuck at home. It gave him something to do mentally and he was glad because that meant more hours he could lose himself into a song verse rather than letting negative thoughts get to him. Yes, he still dealt with those depressing thoughts, along with some other side effects that came with the accident, but Seungcheol liked to think that he was getting better at dealing with it all. s and family helped a lot and song writing had become almost therapeutic to him. So putting everything together made Seungcheol feel really good.

What didn't make Seungcheol feel good though, was his brother's sudden interest in s whenever they came to visit....specifically in Jeonghan.

Seungcheol paid no mind to it at first, even finding some odd kind of joy in seeing his older brother and his beloved dongsaengs spending more time with each other. But that feeling changed slowly as the days passed. Seungcheol wasn't sure when but he figured it was around the time when Seunggil and Jeonghan started getting a little too close for his liking. It started off as random conversations whenever the two were by each other but then those conversations became more and more frequent and soon Seunggil was asking Jeonghan to help him with some random chores every now and then. Jeonghan, being the kind angel that he was, never refused and he was more than happy to help out Seungcheol's family. But Seungcheol knew his brother better than that. It was just an excuse to spend more time with the younger. And that was like the oldest trick in the Choi family book. Hell, Seungcheol had even used that very same method to get close to Jeonghan and even Doyoon when the other was still part of the group during their predebut days. First it was getting to know the other out of pure interest, then it would be teasing and playing, then it would be learning to open up and trust and then you finally work up the courage to ask them out. The process takes a certain amount of time, depending on how fast you move in a relationship, but it was a reliable way to ensure that feelings are genuine and not built purely off of infatuation. Seungcheol was still working on the last part, which was finding the courage to ask out his angel, but it would all mean nothing if his older and more experienced brother got to the singer first.

Now if someone were to sit down with Seungcheol and make him see things logically, they would tell him that he was probably reading too much into things or that he was slightly over reacting. But the thing is, Seungcheol had already gone through that entire scenario with himself, looking at it from every possible way and trying to rationalize everything. Because this was his older brother he was talking about. His older brother and the person he's been crushing on for the last 2 years. The last thing Seungcheol wanted was to have any misunderstandings with either of them. But no matter how many times he told himself to calm down, he still found himself feeling rather down and ty.

Was Seungcheol being paranoid? Maybe.

Was he being silly? Possibly.

BUT was he getting worked up over nothing? And the answer to that was no.

Seunggil was definitely developing feelings for Jeonghan and that thought alone left Seungcheol feeling a bit jealous.

Jeonghan was his angel. And you could blame his overemotional state, but Seungcheol didn't want to anyone else harboring romantic feelings for the other. At least not anyone that could be possible competition for him. Which was actually a lot of people, Seungcheol thought, since just about anyone would be better for his angel than his lacking self.

And the truth is, if someone who was more deserving of Jeonghan came along and grabbed the other's heart, Seungcheol's own would shatter. And if Jeonghan found someone that truly made him happy and that person wasn't Seungcheol, then the leader would back off with a broken heart in a second and try to be happy for Jeonghan and his new love. But until then, Seungcheol would childishly fight for Jeonghan's affections and try to keep away any unwanted competition.

And that's exactly what Seungcheol had been doing.

The more Seunggil would try and steal some time with Jeonghan for himself, the more Seungcheol would cling on to Jeonghan and tell the younger to stay with him. It became a silent tug of war between the Choi brothers and now Jeonghan would not be seen around the Choi household without the company of either of the brothers. It wasn't too noticeable, since no one had seemed to pick up on it yet, but Seungcheol was making sure to keep track.

If Jeonghan was down stairs helping Seunggil with some of the dishes, Seungcheol would come and stand right in between them and insist on helping them with the chore even though they all knew that he hated washing dishes.

If Seungcheol and Jeonghan were chilling out on the leader's bed, Seunggil would come in and ask for Jeonghan's opinion on something and then proceed to drag the younger boy into his own room.

And if Seunggil and Jeonghan were on the couch watching some kdrama with Mrs. Choi, Seungcheol would come down and cuddle up next to Jeonghan, trying but failing to make his brother see that he wanted Jeonghan for himself.

There wasn't any real hard feelings between the Choi brothers. It was just a constant tug of war for Jeonghan's attention.

And on this round, Seungcheol seemed to have the upper hand since the were both cuddling on the couch and Jeonghan insisted on being the big spoon so that he could shower Seungcheol in attention as the Seventeen members all lounged around the living room as they marathoned Yuri!!! on Ice. It was comfortable for both of them as Jeonghan played with Seungcheol's hair absentmindedly while they enjoyed the show. Both of them were laughing as the other members joked about Seungkwan totally being Yuri Plisetsky and pretty soon they all started a game where they were trying to find different characters to call each other. After some time, DK and Hoshi were both bickering about how they both wanted to be Phichit because the character was both adorable and full of sunshine but then Jun ultimately won that title when they saw the character always taking selfies and posting them online.

It was in the middle of that commotion when Seungcheol turned his head upward to better look at Jeonghan and the younger noticed immediately and had his full attention on him. 

"I think you'd be Viktor." Seungcheol said quietly.

Jeonghan chuckled. "Oh? And why is that? Because we both used to have long hair?"

"Exactly!" Seungcheol said with a beaming smile.

"You're an idiot." Was Jeonghan's only reply as he playfully pinched the giggling boy in his arms, smiling when Seungcheol pulled away complaining that it hurt while still laughing.

"I mean, yeah his long hair is a big reason why you'd be him. But there are other things about his character that's similar to you." Seungcheol said a second later.

"Like?"

"He has a vision and he gets things done. And he has this personality that draws you in, ya know...kinda like you." Seungcheol answered honestly which took Jeonghan by surprise because he thought the older boy was going to say something cheesy to make him blush. But this honesty was much worse because there was no hint of playfulness and no intentions of teasing. It was a genuine answer and it left Jeonghan's heart fluttering as a smile graced his lips.

"Well if I'm Viktor then you're definitely Yuuri. He's cute and dorky but really hard working and extremely committed...and he can be very y when you least expect it."

"Are you calling me y?" Seungcheol said with a grin.

"What? No- I..., what I meant was-" Jeonghan stuttered over himself which only made Seungcheol's grin even wider.

"You do think I'm y! What about me do you find attractive?" Seungcheol said, loving the boost to his ego.

"Seungcheol, I will push you off of this couch." Jeonghan threatened.

"But Jeonghan! You would never do that to someone when they're injured, right? Especially someone that's handsome like me." Seungcheol fake whined as he tried to snuggle closer into Jeonghan's chest.

"Ya! Seungcheol! I mean it!" Jeonghan said as he tried poking Seungcheol, knowing that the leader was ticklish.

"Angel!" Seungcheol giggled as he squirmed but stubbornly tried to get closer.

"Let me know when you guys are done flirting." Minghao said, breaking those two from their supposed-to-be-private moment and leaving them to blush at the fact that they couldn't even deny the flirtatious nature of their conversation. "Oh, you're done? Great, we're about to start the next episode."

"Yeah! I don't want anyone talking while I'm singing along to the intro!" Seungkwan said.

"I think we've had enough of your cover for this opening, Seungkwan." Jun commented to which Seungkwan replied with an insulted gasp. The other members all laughed and agreed with the Chinese boy and Seungkwan's response was to grab a pillow and threaten to throw it at the next person that insulted his singing.

Seungcheol was laughing too but it quickly died when he saw someone come behind Seungkwan and grab the pillow just before the singer could throw it at Mingyu.

"Whoa! Let's not start a pillow fight in the living room." Seunggil said.

"Oh! Sorry hyung-nim!" Seungkwan said quickly.

Seunggil just chuckled and ruffled the boys hair. "How many times have I told you guys to call me either hyung or Seunggil. Please, none of that formal stuff. You guys are like my own family."

"Yes hyung!" 11 boys chimed and Seunggil and Jeonghan laughed while Seungcheol slightly pouted. The leader wanted to be happy about how close his hyung and members were getting but he couldn't bring himself to smile.

"That's better, now...what are you guys watching?"

"Yuri on Ice! Hyung, you should come watch it with us!" Dokyeom said enthusiastically. 

"I don't know...I've already seen it," but after seeing a few of the boys' expressions fall at the rejection and then looking towards Jeonghan, Seunggil changed his mind. "Well...it was a really good anime. I guess I'll watch it again with you guys." The older Choi said and he walked around to find a spot, and Jeonghan, being the angel that he was, quickly made space for him on the couch. It was a tight fit with Seungcheol, Jeonghan and now Seunggil. But they managed when Seungcheol moved from his spot but stubbornly curled up and laid on his side so that his head would be in Jeonghan's lap and the other could continue to play with his hair.

Once everyone was resituated, Joshua started the next episode and the living room was again filled with the laughter and jokes of the Seventeen members.

It was when they got to kiss scene that they were the most loud. Some members were over reacting from the cuteness while others were cringing and then Hoshi joked that they should all over Dino's eyes because their "baby" was too young to see those things. Dino protested but then Seungkwan made the first move to cover his face and Vernon quickly attempted to help and pretty soon others joined in and they all ended up sandwiching on top of the poor maknae who was yelling about how heavy they all were. Joshua, bless his soul, was the only one who tried to help while Woozi was recording the chaos and Wonwoo was off to the side just watching it all with an amused face.

Seungcheol was in his spot on the couch laughing so much that he could feel the tears, and then he looked up from Jeonghan's lap to see if the other was enjoying this as much as he was but his laugh quickly faded when he saw that Jeonghan wasn't even paying attention. No, instead he was sharing some headphones with Seunggil as they watched something on Jeonghan's phone. Both Jeonghan and Seunggil were talking quietly with each other, whispering back and forth much like how they usually do during fanmeets and concerts and Seungcheol suddenly felt extremely sad when he saw Jeonghan laugh at something Seunggil had told him. The two continued to talk and laugh between watching whatever it was they were playing on the phone before Seungcheol tried to get Jeonghan's attention by biting his knee a couple of times.

"Stop it Cheol! Me and Seunggil are watching our music video's on VLive and I'm trying to give us more hearts." Was all Jeonghan said before going back to his task.

Seungcheol felt a little hurt by that and continued to stare at the two of them as Seunggil complimented Jeonghan for his parts and Jeonghan bashfully accepted the praises with a beautiful smile.

After that, Seungcheol had no interest in anything else, instead turning his head back to the tv screen and waiting for s to start the show again. Except now, Seungcheol stayed quiet while they marathoned, not even laughing or making side comments like he usually did. He knew s started to notice his sudden change in mood, especially when Joshua gave some not-so-subtle looks to Jeonghan, trying to send an obvious message as his eyes flicked back and forht between the two of them.

"Cheol..." Jeonghan finally said while Seungcheol's hair, "Are you alright?"

"Yeah...I just got really tired all of a sudden. I think I'm gonna go to bed. Get an early night before another long day of physical therapy." He said as he stood up.

"Are you sure?" Jeonghan asked, worry swimming in his eyes.

"Yeah. You guys can finish up whenever and I'm sure Seunggil will see you out." 

"...Okay. Sure. I hope you rest well."

"Thanks. Good night guys, I guess I'll see you whenever you decide to visit next." Seungcheol said to the kids.

"You can expect that to be soon. I have some more demos in the studio that I want you to listen to." Woozi said and Seungcheol smiled knowing that Woozi only said that to get him thinking about music and work instead of whatever was bothering him.

"I look forward to hearing them." Seungcheol said before making his way to the stairs.

Just as he was halfway up the stairs he heard his brother tell him good night. He didn't reply and instead went straight to his room and shut the door.

 

 

Over the next few visits from s, Seungcheol noticed that Jeonghan was spending more and more time with his family, especially with his brother. They had longer conversations, helped each other out on various things and they even started going on walks together. 

Seungcheol didn't want to admit it but he was starting to feel irritated every time he would catch those two hanging out. It was like every time Jeonghan was in the Choi house, he would somehow end up spending more time with the older Choi. It made Seungcheol a little angry because Jeonghan used to love spending time with him and whenever he used to visit over the past couple of months, the younger couldn't wait to talk to him for hours about anything and everything. Now it seemed that Jeonghan had become bored with him and he had found new interest in his older and better brother.

Was this really happening? Just when he thought he may have a chance with his angel....was Jeonghan starting to fall for his brother?

Seungcheol pouted at the thought and silently sulked on his bed as his horrible mind took every dream he had of him and Jeonghan together and replaced his face with Seunggil's. 

It was then that his door opened and Woozi, Minghao and Joshua walked in.

"What's with the face, man? You look so down?" Joshua asked with concern.

"Nothing...where are the others?" 

"Just us today...well Mingyu and Jeonghan are here too but I think Jeonghan went his Seunggil for a walk to the park and Mingyu is helping your mom make kimchi."

"Oh." Was Seungcheol's only response, his mind blocking out everything else after hearing that Jeonghan was with Seunggil...again.

"Okay...something is definitely wrong." Joshua said as he joined Seungcheol on his bed. Woozi and Minghao also sat down so that they could be closer to their leader who was clearly upset about something.

"Seungcheol, I've known you for years. Hell, I'm your best friend. If you're upset then I want to know what I can do to help you, so please talk." Woozi said.

"Yeah hyung! You're always telling us to voice out our worries. Let us help you." Minghao followed.

"It's silly." Seungcheol tried but the others continued to insist. "...Promise you guys won't laugh or anything?"

"Well I won't...can't say anything about savage-hao over here though." Joshua said which earned him a punch on the arm. Minghao looked like he was ready to fight Joshua but Woozi held his arm and gave them both a look which told them to shut up and let Seungcheol talk or he'd beat them with his guitar. They both stopped after that and waited for Seungcheol to talk.

"What do you guys think of Jeonghan and Seunggil?" He asked after a moment.

"Jeonghan and your older brother? What about them?" Joshua asked.

"I mean...don't you think they're getting a little close these days?" Seungcheol continued but he was met with confused faces and Seungcheol was a little shocked that none of them had noticed.

"Well I mean duh...Jeonghan has been trying to kiss-up to your family for the longest time now." Joshua said like it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Yeah but Jeonghan and Seunggil..."

"Oh my god! Do you think they like each other?!" Woozi said as soon as it clicked.

"Well how can I not think that when they're always hanging around each other?!" Seungcheol said, a little irritated but his other members just laughed at him.

"Hyung, you really are an idiot!" Minghao said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"I mean....you don't have to worry about those two."

"Yeah but-"

"Listen, Cheol, man...Jeonghan is not interested in him so you don't have to feel insecure about anything." Joshua said with a reassuring hand on Seungcheol's shoulder.

"Why would I feel insecure?" Seungcheol asked defensively.

"Umm, because you've had the biggest crush on him for like...years." Minghao answered and Seungcheol turned to Woozi with wide eyes.

"You told them?!" Seungcheol said with a look of betrayal.

"Wait, you told Woozi? When?" Minghao interrupted.

"It was after me and Seungcheol had that heart-to-heart during SEVENTEEN Project. We promised not to keep anything from each other so we confessed all kinds of things to each other." Woozi replied.

"Things that you weren't supposed to tell anyone." Seungcheol said with a glare.

"I didn't tell anyone anything so no need to get angry with me. They figured it out on their own. It's not my fault you're not exactly subtle with your feelings." Woozi said with a shrug.

"How many of you know?" Seungcheol asked.

"Just about all of our members figured it out. Although, Vernon took a while to finally figure it out...I never know what's going on in his strange little head." Woozi replied and Seungcheol just sunk his face in his hands.

"Does Jeonghan know?"

"Nope. Believe me, he's just as much of an idiot as you are." Minghao said and Seungcheol glared at him.

"Okay, so you all apparently know that I like Jeonghan and you're saying that he doesn't like Seunggil. But that still doesn't mean that I shouldn't worry since I know for a fact that my older brother likes him too."

"Seriously?" Minghao asked.

"Are you sure you're not thinking too much into things?" Woozi said.

"Yeah, maybe you're just looking too deep into their interactions." Joshua also said.

"No way. I know my older brother and he definitely likes Jeonghan." Seungcheol said without a doubt.

"Well that's...that could get interesting." Woozi said. "Does Seunggil know about your feelings for Jeonghan?"

"Well...not exactly..." Seungcheol said a little quietly.

"Dude!" Joshua said, hitting Seungcheol's arm.

"Ouch! I bruise easily ya'know!" Seungcheol said, not understanding why he was hit as he nursed his aching arm.

"You need to let them both know before something ugly happens." Joshua said.

"I agree. We both know Seunggil and he would definitely back off if he knew about your feelings for Jeonghan. He would never do that to you knowingly." Woozi said.

"Exactly, you need to do tell them before it's too late." Minghao said.

"Wait...you mean I need to confess? To Jeonghan? I'm not ready for that! Telling Seunggil will be easy and I don't mind doing that but Jeonghan? What if he says no?"

"Trust me, he won't." Minghao said.

"How can you know that? What if he decides that he wants Seunggil instead of me?"

"He won't because Jeonghan likes y-" But Minghao's mouth was covered by Joshua's hand.

"What Minghao means is that you won't know unless you find out. You should really talk to the both of them." Joshua said.

"...fine. I will." Seungcheol agreed.

"Great, why don't you go right now." Woozi suggested.

"Now?" Seungcheol asked, looking at his friend like he was crazy.

"Yeah, why not? They're both out at the park. It's nice and private. It's perfect for the three of you to sit down and really talk about this before it turns into a huge mess."

Seungcheol thought about it for a while before deciding that s were right. As he put on his coat and shoes, they asked him if they should go with him and Seungcheol told them that he'd rather do it alone without having an audience there for when he finally confesses to Jeonghan. They all agreed and told him good luck as they watched him leave the room. When Seungcheol was downstairs, he kissed his mother's cheek and told her to wish him luck, which she did even though she had no idea what for and then just as he was about to leave the house he was stopped by Mingyu.

"Oh hyung, are you going out?"

"Yeah, I'm going to see Jeonghan actually. Do you know if he's still at the park?"

"He should be...listen, when you see him just tell him to come back quickly because I just got a call from our manager. We've gotta wake up early for this interview and our manager wants us all in the dorm by 9." Mingyu explained.

"Sure thing. I'll make sure he gets the message." Seungcheol said and then he finally left.

As he walked to the park, he rehearsed over and over about how he was going to confess to Jeonghan. First he would pull his brother to the side and explain to him that he's liked Jeonghan for all this time and he was sure that Seunggil would understand and even encourage him. They would hug it out and then Seungcheol would return to Jeonghan's side and he would finally confess. Maybe Jeonghan will say yes. Maybe he would tell Seungcheol that they should remain as friends. But either way, Seungcheol would tell Jeonghan about his feelings and see what happens from there. 

Seungcheol had finally reached his destination, it took him a little longer because he had stopped at a flower shop to buy Jeonghan's favorite flowers, and he was ready to look for Jeonghan when he suddenly saw two figures that looked familiar. 

By a bench, two figures embrace each other in a tight hug. One had their back towards Seungcheol but he could only guess that it was his brother. And the closer he looked, the idol could clearly see the other person being Yoon Jeonghan.

It looked like he was too late.

Jeonghan had his arms wrapped around the other's neck with his face buried in Seunggil's neck. Seunggil had his own arms wrapped around Jeonghan's lower back. They looked like a real couple and Seungcheol felt hurt. Humiliated. Angry.

He dropped the bouquet of blue roses on the ground without realizing and stormed off unnoticed, heading back to his house with a broken heart.

When he reached his house, the members were all waiting for him in the living room, all of them expecting to see both of their hyungs walking in with their hands together so they were all shocked to see an angry and upset Seungcheol walk in alone instead.

"What happened?" Woozi asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." Seungcheol said in a sharp tone.

"Seungcheol-" Woozi still tried but Seungcheol ignored him.

"Seungcheol!" The young producer yelled.

"What? I said I don't want to talk about it and that's that!" Seungcheol snapped.

"I don't know what the hell happened but there's no reason for you to take it out on us. You may be our leader but we don't have to deal with your bull." Woozi snapped back, clearly not affected by Seungcheol's anger. It looked like things hadn't gone the way that they thought it would and Woozi could understand that Seungcheol was probably covering the hurt with his anger. That and they all knew that Seungcheol still had a slight temper problem due to his frustration with his injury, which still affected him no matter how much Seungcheol tried to act like it didn't. Woozi knew all of this and he understood his best friend, but he also knew that Seungcheol had no right to take it out on them. He just needed to calm the other down and then they could move on from there.

"I just...I don't want to talk to anyone right now, alright! I just want to sit down and be alone." Seungcheol said. The leader knew better than to argue with Woozi. Because an angry Woozi was not something anyone wanted to deal with and he knew that if Woozi was telling him to calm down then he was probably crossing a line. But his friend was right. s didn't deserve his anger. They did nothing wrong. Seungcheol was just more angry with himself for being too late and letting his angel slip through his hands...and he couldn't deny that he was also extremely hurt that Jeonghan chose Seunggil so easily. It was frustrating and Seungcheol felt like he didn't know anything and all he wanted to do was be alone. Luckily though, s understood that and complied with his request. They all hugged him and told him sorry before letting him sit down in the living room in peace.

It took another 10 minutes for Jeonghan and Seunggil to return. Seungcheol heard them come in but he didn't feel like seeing either of them so he stayed where he was. Seungcheol overheard conversations, Seunggil and his mom talking. Mingyu telling Jeonghan that they were all waiting for him to leave. Surprisingly though, he didn't hear anything about Jeonghan and Seunggil's new relationship but Seungcheol just considered that as a blessing since he knew he wouldn't be able to handle that. 

So finally, the members were about to leave but Seungcheol heard Jeonghan say that he forgot something and within seconds Jeonghan found him in the living room.

"Hey you! I haven't seen you all day." Jeonghan said with a smile.

"Oh really? I didn't notice." Seungcheol said flatly.

"Well me and the others are leaving now. Just thought I'd say bye." Jeonghan said as he approached Seungcheol and leaned down to Seungcheol's seated form in an attempt to kiss the other on the cheek like he usually did. Only this time, Seungcheol stopped him by covering Jeonghan's mouth with his palm.

"What are you doing?" Seungcheol asked with furrowed brows.

"Saying goodbye?" Jeonghan replied with his own look of confusion. "What's wrong Cheol? I always kiss you goodbye."

"Yeah well you really shouldn't now that you have a boyfriend." Seungcheol said, getting irritated at the fact that Jeonghan thought that kissing him was still okay even though he was now in a relationship with his brother.

"Boyfriend? What are you talking about?" Jeonghan asked, seeming to be completely clueless about what Seungcheol was talking about and that only irritated that leader even more.

"Yes, your boyfriend! Or do you really think it's okay to kiss other people when you're in a relationship? I never knew you were that kind of guy Yoon Jeonghan." Seungcheol said, the anger clear in his voice.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Jeonghan bit back, not liking what Seungcheol was accusing him of.

"You know what, just get out! I don't want to see your face right now!" Seungcheol yelled.

"Fine, I will! You can call me to come over when you stop being such an and you're ready to apologize." Jeonghan said before turning away from Seungcheol and leaving the house to get into the van that Mingyu drove to get them there.

Seungcheol didn't even bother with watching 's leave the driveway and instead went straight to his room and closed his door, not wanting to think about anything and only hoping that sleep would come to him soon so that he wouldn't have to deal with everything he was feeling.

 


A/N: .....how many of you hate me?? LOL

I am so sorry for my absence. School is seriously kicking my and I haven't had much time to write. I actually started this chapter on the 5th and I wanted to finish it by the 6th to celebrate both SVT and SJ's comebacks but clearly that plan didn't work out lol Anyway, no promises on when the next chapter will be up. Just know that I'll try my best so that you all won't have to wait as long as you did for this one. ^.^

And yeah, as usual please remember to comment. And thank you to everyone that read and liked my story!! And until next time, bye!!