Woohyun's Pets

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

When you were done eating Sunggyu took you back up to your room. You closed the door. You were about to your dress. But then you spotted a weird lump in your bed.
 
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" you screamed.
 
Sunggyu came running into the room. "What's wrong, ~~~-sshi?" he asked.
 
You pointed at the LUMP on your bed.
 
He went over to take a look. He lifted the covers. There was a BABY panda lying on the bed.
 
*OMO...it's so cute and cuddly~ But I thought there were only pandas in China and zoos...*
 
"This is Sungyeol," said Sunggyu.
 
"How many animals are there in this place?" you asked. It was kind of crazy.
 
"Just Myungsoo and Sungyeol. They're Master Woohyun's personal pets."
 
*Oh, okay...wow.*
 
But you went over to pick up the panda. When you did, it clung to you, and you squealed at how CUTE~ it was.
 
*Wah...KYEOPTA~*
 
Woohyun came into the room, late. "IS SOMETHING WRONG???!?!? I heard a scream." Myungsoo was holding onto his shoulders.
 
"It was just Sungyeol," said Sunggyu. He took the panda from you. You didn't want to see him go, but you knew he had to go back to his master.
 
Woohyun waved to you and said, "Good night ~~~-ah!" He left the room. Sunggyu bowed to you and followed his master out the door.
 
You changed your clothes and got into bed. It was VERY late now. It was actually early morning now, around one. You'd had a long day. You fell asleep very quickly.
 
~
 
The next morning you woke up to something fuzzy rubbing against your arm. You felt something warm and WET on your cheek. It as if someone gave you a sloppy wet-*OMO WAS IT WOOHYUN AGAIN?!?!?!* You were about to scream but you opened your eyes and saw Myungsoo and Sungyeol cuddling up against you. 
 
"Aigoo, why did you come here again? You're going to get in trouble." But even as you said that you smiled at how CUTE they were.
 
You started playing with them, but the door opened and Woohyun came in. "Ah, there you are," he said.
 
For a moment you were confused. What was he talking about? Then you realized he meant his pets.
 
You got out of the bed to give the panda and koala to Woohyun.
 
***WOOHYUN'S POV***
 
Woohyun couldn't find Sungyeol or Myungsoo when he woke up. He looked ALL over his room. *Maybe they're hiding behind some plants.* They weren't ANYWHERE.
 
*Wait, maybe they're in ~~~-ah's room...*
 
He went over to her room and opened the door. It wasn't locked. ~~~ was sitting in bed with Sungyeol and Myungsoo, tickling them and laughing. He felt his heart going doogeun-doogeun again.
 
*Wah...~~~ is so cute with them~*
 
She got out of bed to walk over to him with his pets in her arms. She was wearing leopard pajamas, with ears and tail and all. She looked so cute.
 
Then he realized he had his chance, so he took it.
 
***END WOOHYUN'S POV***
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"Would you like to go take a walk in the garden with me?"
 
You stared at him for a bit. Wasn't his room the garden? Then you remembered that HUGE room full of plants that you saw while looking for a way out. That was probably what he was talking about.
 
You were trapped in a huge house with nothing else better to do. Flowers were pretty. He probably had some really rare ones too. You figured you might as well.