A VERY BAD Feeling

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

The kiss wasn't slobbery. But you didn't want it. You didn't want it AT ALL. You didn't want it the first time either. So you did what you did all those years ago. You PUNCHED him in the FACE. And this time you actually had more strength in your arm.
 
Woohyun fell out of the chair he was sitting on. He held onto his nose. "EAAAAUURGHHHHH!!!!" he yelled.
 
You kind of felt sorry for him. Kind of. Sort of. Not really.
 
"Aibgodabwuddynothe," he cried. He pulled his hand away. You could see his nose starting to bleed. "THUNGGYU!"
 
*Oops.* You quickly reached into your pocket. You gave him your handkerchief. He put it over his nose.
 
The door opened with a BANG. Sunggyu ran into the room.
 
Woohyun pulled the handkerchief away and saw the blood. He fell over. He had fainted.
 
"AISH!" said Sunggyu. He looked at you and flipped his hair out of his eyes. (A/N: Like Justin Bieber!) "What happened?"
 
"Uh...I punched him." You looked very guilty about it now.
 
He glared at you and his eyes got small. You were a bit scared of him.
 
***SUNGGYU'S POV***
 
For a moment Sunggyu was mad because that crazy girl had hurt his master. But then he realized that from up close...
 
*Wow she has pretty eyes...the prettiest eyes I have EVER seen in my WHOLE life~*
 
He would forgive her. For Master Woohyun. He couldn't kill his master's fiancee after all. That's what he told himself anyway.
 
***YOUR POV***
 
"I'll put him in his room," Sunggyu said. You were glad. You thought he was going to yell at you or hit you.
 
He picked up Woohyun from the floor and swung him over his shoulder and began to leave. You got off the bed and followed him. You wanted to see what Woohyun's room looked like. You were rich, but he was extremely super filthy rich.
 
The butler ignored you as you followed him. You went down the hallway and stopped in front of another door. The stairs were behind you. You realized you were on the top floor of the house.
 
Sunggyu opened the door and carried Woohyun inside. You walked in behind him and gasped.
 
"OMO..."
 
It was a HUGE room. It was twice the size of your room at home. It was the size of a tennis court.
 
But that wasn't all. The ceiling and two walls that were on the edge of the house were made completely of glass. And there were plants EVERYWHERE. Big plants, small ones, even smaller trees and bamboo. 
 
It was a mini green house. But there were bars outside of the glass. You thought maybe they were for protecting the glass.
 
Sunggyu put Woohyun down on his bed. It had red curtains made out of soft stuff hanging from the canopy, but the top of the canopy was a REAL canopy of plants.
 
You felt something touch your leg and you JUMPED a meter. When you looked down you saw a koala looking up at you with bright, shiny eyes.
 
"Waaah, kyeopta~" you said. You leaned down to pet it between the ears.
 
"That's Myungsoo," Sunggyu said. He was fanning Woohyun with a giant leaf. The crazy kisser was still out cold.
 
*I didn't know you could own a koala...it's so cute though~~ He's so fuzzy and I just want to cuddle him forever!*
 
"Listen. Since he fainted, we can't really have our date. Can I just leave now?" you asked.
 
Sunggyu looked at you. "Oh, did Master Woohyun not tell you?"
 
"Mwoh...?" You had a bad feeling. A VERY BAD feeling.
 
"This isn't just a one-day thing. Your 'date' with him is going to last a month."
 
"MWOH?!?!?!?!" you screamed. You made a run for the door.
 
"There's only one way out of here," Sunggyu said. "Only one door. And Master Woohyun has the only key."
 
You stopped running. You felt like your soul left you. You were TRAPPED.
 
*ANDWAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!*