Getting Ready

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

Instead of leading you to the dining room (you forgot where it was because the house was so BIG), Sunggyu led you to a room on the second floor. It was HUGE and full of women's clothes.
 
"Omo..." *Wait, that BUTTFACE doesn't have any sisters, why are there so many girls' clothes here?*
 
"The bathroom is three doors down from here," Sunggyu said. "You can go take a bath and find something nice to wear." He left to go somewhere. Maybe back to Woohyun's room. You didn't know or care.
 
You went looking around to pick out some underclothes and a bathrobe first. You could pick out a dress later. Then you went in the direction Sunggyu had pointed.
 
The bathroom was also HUGE. Almost EVERYTHING seemed to be made out of marble. There was a big jacuzzi with all sorts of taps. You guessed the taps did something cool. There were lots of towels hanging on the wall. *WAHHHH! DAEBAK!!*
 
After you made TRIPLE sure the door was locked you felt safe to take a bath. You undressed and got into the jacuzzi.
 
You the hot water and turned another knob. You didn't know what it was for. Suddenly a bubble was on your nose. Another one came down. You looked up and saw that a hole had opened in the ceiling. It was raining bubbles~ 
 
*OMO!*
 
You started to pop as many bubbles as you could. You made sure to pop them before they hit the ground. You got too EXCITED because bubbles were so FUN and started running around the bathroom popping bubbles. 
 
All of a sudden, you slipped and fell into the jacuzzi, then let out a scream. 
 
*AISH ~~~-AH YOU PABO DON'T LET ANYONE FIND OUT!!!!*
 
Thirty minutes later you were done. You peeked your head out of the door to see if anyone was in the hallway. 
 
*I hope no one heard me!!* 
 
You walked out of the bathroom like nothing happened in your leopard print bathrobe. You went over to the room full of clothes to find a dress.
 
When you stepped inside you found a dress hanging over a chair already. Somebody had come by and picked one out. *Who did this...?*
 
It was a bright red dress made out of smooth cloth. It felt soft. You liked the color. It reminded you of roses. *It's so pretty.*
 
You tried to zip up your dress but you realized you couldn't reach it. *OMO, did I get fatter?!? I knew it was a bad idea eating those cookies.* You'd have to ask someone to do it for you. You poked your head out of the room. Sunggyu had showed up again on the second floor.
 
***SUNGGYU'S POV***
 
Sunggyu was walking down the second floor hall. He expected that ~~~-sshi was done with her bath.
 
He saw her sticking her head out of the door of the dressing room.
 
"Hey..." she said. "I need help." She tried pointing to her lower back.
 
He walked over. "You mean with your zipper?" he asked. He could feel his face turning pink.
 
She nodded.
 
"Okay."
 
She opened the door. She turned her back to him. His eyes widened.  He thought she had the prettiest back and nicest skin he had EVER seen in his life.
 
*Such a smooth back she has...*
 
He zipped up her zipper. He was sad to see her skin disappear under the cloth of the dress.
 
***END SUNGGYU'S POV***