Kidnapped!

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

The next day before you ran out the door, your umma screamed something at you. You would be meeting Woohyun later that day. It was going to be a date.
 
You didn't want to go. It would mean wearing uncomfortable things that would make you feel fat. You made a plan to get out of the date.
 
Instead of going home that day, you would run away. The Mercedes-Benz waiting for you could wait by the gate for ever and ever and ever but you wouldn't show up EVER.
 
~
 
The last bell went off. You got your bag and went to the back gate of the school. It was usually used for deliveries. NO ONE was around. You went out through the gate. You began to run in the direction opposite from your home.
 
You stopped when you thought you were far away enough to not see anyone who knew you. You got out your cell phone and turned it off. Then you took out the battery. You were standing a few meters away from the Han River. You would miss your phone. But it was your phone or your freedom. *Goodbye, phone...*
 
You threw it in and watched it sink. It was gone.
 
Then you realized you should have kept it. *Dammit!*
 
A duck swam across the water and quacked. You thought it was laughing at you. You wanted jump in and strangle it.
 
You walked along. You didn't really know this part of the area. You had only been in a small part of the city. Every time you went anywhere you had someone with you. You were lost.
 
You could have asked for directions. But you didn't. You wanted to stay far FAR away from Nam Woohyun. You would go back home when the day was over.
 
You walked around for the rest of the night. Some people gave you weird looks. You were supposed to be at cram school or at home studying.
 
~
 
It was almost nine at night. You were tired as hell and hungry too. You saw a bench and went to sit down. Then you laid down on it to take a short nap.
 
~
 
When you woke up, it was dark. Very, very dark. You were in some sort of moving box. The trunk of a car, you guessed.
 
You were being kidnapped!!!
 
But for what?!?!
 
Oh yeah. Your money. Your uniform must have been the giveaway. It did say "Woollim Academy" on it. EVERYONE knew the kids that went there were super duper filthy rich.
 
There wasn't anything you could do. So you hoped the bad guys wouldn't kill you.
 
The car finally stopped. You heard the door open and close. You heard the trunk being opened.
 
The trunk door opened up and you saw someone a bit older than you. He had small eyes. You were going to yell like a crazy woman. But he put a handkerchief over your face and the world went black.
 
~
 
The next time you woke up you were waaay more comfortable. You were lying on a bed with a canopy. It was super soft, with giant puffy pillows behind your head.
 
"You're finally awake~" said a voice. It was very nice-sounding for a kidnapper's voice.
 
You looked to your left and found a boy staring at you. He was younger than the driver dude from before but still older than you. If you were guessing right. He had small eyes too.
 
"If it's the money you want, you're not getting it!!!" you screamed.
 
"Mwoh?!" He tilted his head. He looked VERY confused.
 
"Aren't you kidnapping me?!" you asked. Your eyes were wide. You were afraid.
 
"Yes and no...you were supposed to go on a date on me. You didn't show up. My umma sent Sunggyu to get you and bring you to my house. Now we can have our date~" He grinned. He had laugh lines around his nose and mouth.
 
*Dammit.* It was Nam freaking Woohyun. Even if he looked good you still HATED him for what he did a long long time ago.
 
*Well, at least he's not--*
 
Before you could finish your thought he kissed you on the cheek. AGAIN.