Blinded by the Light

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

A/N: So many ideas~ =D
~~~
Once Sunggyu zipped you up, you were ready to go downstairs to eat. You didn't know why there had to be all this dressing up for dinner stuff. But you didn't care anymore. You were just really REALLY hungry.
 
Right before you went into the dining room Sunggyu stopped you. He put a pretty clip with a rose on it in your hair.
 
You thanked him. "Just one question," you said. "Why are there girls' clothes in this house?"
 
"Master Woohyun's mother prepared this house just for the two of you," he said.
 
*OMO that crazy lady...*
 
The two of you walked into the dining hall. It was HUGE like everything else in the house.
 
Inside there was just one round table. It was covered in a white silk table cloth. On top of the table there were candles that lit up the silverware and plates with a pretty shine. There were cloth napkins in the shape of boats sitting on the table.There was a rose in a thin glass vase in the middle of the table.
 
You were so distracted by the setup that you almost didn't see Woohyun walk in. He was wearing a white suit and his hair was gelled back. He gave you a small wink with a rose in his mouth. He walked over to you and gave you the rose. He kissed your hand.
 
*This guy...what on earth is he doing???*
 
For a moment you were staring at him. He looked very handsome. Then you remembered yourself. *YA!!! What do you think you're doing?! This is NAM WOOHYUN, that gross idiot who kissed you, not once, but TWICE!!!*
 
He saw you staring at him. "Is something wrong? Umma said this is what you're supposed to do when you take a pretty girl out on a date~" He gave you a sweet smile. You didn't buy it.
 
*Oh, so his UMMA put him up to it...*
 
"~~~-sshi, you should sit down so I can serve you dinner," said Sunggyu. You had forgotten about him completely, and what happened back in your room. You'd forgotten that you were hungry too.
 
The two of you sat down.
 
***WOOHYUN'S POV***
 
Woohyun walked into the dining room feeling very nervous. This was his first time having dinner alone with a girl. His umma had given him some advice but he wasn't sure if it was going to work out.
 
When he saw Sunggyu, he relaxed a little. But then he saw ~~~-ah behind his butler and his heart went DOOGEUN DOOGEUN~.
 
*Omo...what is this feeling in my heart...but ~~~-ah...she looks so beautiful.* It almost hurt to look at her.
 
She was wearing a red sleeveless dress. It fell to her knees like a waterfall. She wasn't wearing any jewelry but she seemed to shine anyway. Even the sunshine that fell through the roof of his greenhouse room couldn't compare to ~~~-ah's glow.
 
He had a rose in his mouth. The thorns had been removed. He walked over to her and handed her the rose. She took it from him but didn't say anything. He kissed her hand.
 
She was looking at him with a really weird face. He asked if something was wrong. *Umma...what am I supposed to do?*
 
Sunggyu saved the day by telling them to sit down.
 
***END WOOHYUN'S POV***