Not HIM!

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

You hated school, but you liked it more than home. Your parents never did anything with you. When you were at home, you stayed in your room reading manhwa. You had a HUGE collection of manhwa. They were all on this super huge shelf against one wall of your room. Your parents spent ALOT of money on you but not time.
 
Now they were trying to ruin your life. The girls in manhwa all got a hot boyfriend and all that, why couldn't you? You wanted someone who loved you with all his heart~ Not some guy you had never met before.
 
When you got home, your umma was waiting for you. She was FURIOUS because you ran away earlier.
 
"YA!! YOON ~~~! Come with me!"
 
You followed her to the sitting room to sit down. You had no way of escaping your umma's anger now.
 
"I spent all of this time looking for a boy who will marry you. Don't pay me back by being rude!!! Listen up. You're going to marry Nam Woohyun. He's the--"
 
You heard the name "Nam Woohyun" and stopped listening right away.
 
"OMO! EW!!! NOT HIM!" you yelled as loud as you could. This was WORSE than marrying a stranger. *How could they choose someone like him?*
 
"Ew?! He's the son of a CEO! You'll be very happy with him. He can give you whatever you want! What an ungrateful daughter you are."
 
You had super bad memories of Nam Woohyun. You wanted him to stay away. FAR away!
 
"UMMA, don't you remember what he DID?!?!" you whined.
 
"That?" Your mother laughed. "That was NOTHING. He's going to be your hubby, anyway. Like it matters."
 
"But I was FIVE!" It still haunted you.
 
"You're marrying him. That's that. Now go to your room."
 
You ran to your room and SLAMMED the door behind you. You threw yourself on your bed and punched your Chococat pillow so much your hand felt like it would fall off. *Ugh, I hate my life SO much. I just want to DIE!!!* 
 
**FLASHBACK**
 
You were five years old. You were at a party with your parents. A REALLY boring one. It was for adults. You were a kid. You just wanted to run around and stuff your face with triple chocolate ice cream cheesecake and jump on chairs. Instead you stood around in your itchy stupid dress next to your umma hoping it would be over soon.
 
Then your appa came over with some strangers. You held on tight to your umma because you didn't know these people. They were scary.
 
Then behind them you saw a boy your age. He was wearing a suit. And a yellow polka-dotted bowtie. He looked a little shy and also bored like you.
 
Your parents told you, "This is our friends' son, Nam Woohyun." Then they said, "Woohyun-ah, come say hi to our ~~~-ah."
 
He walked forward and you thought he would shake your hand. But instead he got WAY too close to you and planted a slobbery kiss on your cheek. LIKE A DOG!!!
 
**END FLASHBACK**
 
Bad memories. That stupid Woohyun...
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
A/N: OMO, 16 subscribers already! THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH~ ^u^ And can't you just imagine Woohyun as a kid? Kyeopta~ kekeke