Dinner with HIM

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

You thought you were going to eat a ~fancy~ multi-course meal. Instead, Sunggyu served the two of you Korean foods. There was kimchi, kimbap, samgyeopsal, bibimbap, and so on. You were very surprised. *But it's a nice change from all the European stuff umma has been forcing down my windpipe...*
 
It was WEIRD using forks and knives for Korean foods. You watched Woohyun eat. He was handling the silverware very nicely even though they didn't go with what you were eating.
 
You didn't know if you could use your hands for the samgyeopsal. It was a ~fancy~ dinner date after all. You saw Woohyun wrapping the meat in lettuce leaves. You did what he did.
 
You heard a loud note. It was violin music. You turned and saw Sunggyu standing off to the side playing the violin. His eyes were closed. He looked REALLY focused.
 
You went back to eating. You weren't sure if it was because you were hungry or what but you REALLY liked the food. You stopped to enjoy every bite instead of pushing it all down your throat.
 
Woohyun wasn't eating very quickly either. He also looked like he liked the meal. But he seemed to be listening VERY closely to the music as if he were REALLY moved by it.
 
***WOOHYUN'S POV***
 
Woohyun was glad that his butler was playing the violin. He was helping set up a nice ~romantic~ mood. It sounded very pretty. He hoped ~~~-ah liked the music as much as he did.
 
When he looked at her, he couldn't help but smile. She was VERY cute, with her cheeks puffing out like clouds.
 
He asked her about the food. "Do you like how everything tastes?"
 
She stopped eating to answer him. "Yes. It's DELICIOUS. Jinjja, jinjja mashida!"
 
Woohyun thought his face would break from smiling too much. *My HARD work has paid off!!!* His umma had said he shouldn't cook because there were servants to do that. He learned anyway. When he was little he had wanted to cook for his future wife. Now his dream was coming true~
 
***END WOOHYUN'S POV***
 
***SUNGGYU'S POV***
 
After he served the food, Sunggyu left the room. As he was leaving, he got an idea. He went to his room to get something. Then he went back to the dining room.
 
He opened the black instrument case and pulled out his violin. He had learned from a small age. He loved playing the violin. It was soothing for him. It was his way of relaxing and getting away from reality.
 
He put the violin on his shoulder and began to play. He chose a song that he felt fit the mood.
 
His playing was kind of on autopilot though. He was busy thinking about ~~~-sshi. He secretly wished he were the one eating dinner with her. He wouldn't be so awkward like Master Woohyun and would actually talk to her. Or so he THOUGHT. He didn't really know if he would freeze up.
 
He had never been like this with ~~~-ah. She was the prettiest girl he had ever met. He didn't know how he would act with her. He had never had a girlfriend. He had been with Master Woohyun his whole life.
 
Partway through he realized that he was betraying Master Woohyun. He pushed the thoughts out of his head and focused on the song.
 
***END SUNGGYU'S POV***