The Fountain of His Eyes

Escaping Woohyun!~

 

A/N: OMONA it's been 4 months already!!!! I'm sorry, readers. I was so busy with school that I had no time to work on this. >.<

~~~

For a long time you didn't say anything. Woohyun didn't either. You just walked along, holding hands. And it wasn't even awkward.

You got lost one time, but Woohyun managed to find the way again.

Finally, after a REALLY looong time, you got to the middle of the maze.

"Omo..."

There was a GIANT fountain in the middle. It was made out of white stone and carved in the shape of a tree. You stood there with your mouth open.

"~~~-ah to Earth," Woohyun said waving his hands around your face. You immediately snapped out of your trance and ran over to the fountain. 

***WOOHYUN'S POV***

"OMO! I love playing in the water!"

Woohyun watched ~~~-ah play with a huge smile on his face. It was the happiest he'd seen her since she'd first arrived.

Suddenly he was soaked with water and saw ~~~-ah smiling at him with an empty watering can in her hand.

***END WOOHYUN'S POV***

***YOUR POV***

Woohyun swooshed his damp bangs out of his eyes and grinned at you.

*Why isn't he charging after-* You thought but he tackle-hugged you and both of you fell into the fountain. (A/N: can't you imagine it? It's so cute~~~)

"OMO WOOHYUN!" You yelled trying to fix your hair. You looked over at Woohyun, but he didn't move. He just floated in the water.

"Woohyun..." You said poking his back. No reaction. 

*Omigosh, did he DROWN?* 

You poked his back again, and tried to pull his face out of the water. "Woohyun. YAH!! WOOHYUN-AH!!! DON'T DIE YET!" Then suddenly...

"BOO!" Woohyun yelled, his head rising out of the water. You shrieked loudly and fell onto your .

"PABO, I THOUGHT YOU DIED. PABO PABO PABO." You said smacking his head.

"AISH! THAT HURTS YOU KNOW!" Woohyun said, curling up into a ball.

"I know, you deserve it."

You stood up and crossed your arms frowning. Woohyun stood up draining the water from his shirt. You glanced over and saw...ABS. Hard, defined, abs. You tried not to stare, but then he stared to shake the water out of his hair. You didn't realize that you were staring until Woohyun stared chuckling.

"You like it don't you~" He teased.

"A-ani," you said, then turned around so he didn't see you blushing.

***WOOHYUN'S POV***

Woohyun couldn't help giggling to himself once you turned around.

It was so funny that Woohyun FLOPPED into the fountain. AGAIN.

***END WOOHYUN'S POV***

***YOUR POV***

This time, you laughed and went over to help Woohyun up. When you grabbed his hand, he yanked you down and you FELL into the fountain.

"YAH!" You turned your head and froze. You felt your heart do cartwheels.

*GULP*

You couldn't explain the look in Woohyun's eyes, but the longer you stared at him, the closer you felt him lean towards you. Pretty soon, you felt like it wasn't the garden's water fountain you were sitting in. Actually, you wanted to be completely soaked in that fountain instead of the fountain of dark chocolate fondue in Woohyun's eyes.

*MWOYAH. JAMKKANMAN!!!!!! NA WAE IREOKKE?*

You PUSHED him FAR away from you and crossed your arms over your chest.

"OMO. WAEGEURAE?!?!!?!" You sloshed out of the fountain and left Woohyun sitting there with a strange look on his face.