The Light: Shining

The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung only woke up the next day when Yoongi was already awake. He stood up and walked to the kitchen to find Yoongi cooking breakfast.

"I hope pasta works. There's garlic bread baking in the oven," Yoongi said, sensing Taehyung enter the kitchen. "Good morning sleeping beauty," he finally greeted, turning around to grin at him.

"That works," Taehyung said as he sat down on one of the chairs in the kitchen and rested his head on his hand as he sighed. He was tired, but that was only because he woke up in the middle of the night yesterday.

"So now, you're back," Taehyung mumbled, unsure of what he wanted to even talk about with Yoongi, maybe he just wanted to talk. Yoongi stepped away from the stove, tossing the pasta in the pan.

"Yeah, I'm back. I have worked here now for a while and you can come with if you want," Yoongi said as he put the pan back on the stove to let the heat with its magic again. "Have some water and freshen yourself up," Yoongi suggested, looking back at Taehyung briefly.

"Okay," Taehyung said as he took a glass of water and drank it slowly while observing the smaller man. As he finished drinking he walked to the bathroom where he washed his face and out of routine he walked to the bedroom and dressed up in a button up t-shirt and a simple pair of black jeans.

Yoongi was taking out the garlic bread from the oven with gloves on when Taehyung re-entered the kitchen. He frowned at the outfit but decided not to comment on it. After all, everyone had a right to look good when they wanted to. Taehyung smiled at Yoongi as he sat down on the kitchen stool and waited for the breakfast to be done. Yoongi turned the gas off and went to fetch plates from the cupboard.

"You can start munching on the garlic bread if you want," Yoongi told Taehyung as he started dishing out the pasta onto the two plates. "Would you like coffee to accompany that?" Yoongi asked Taehyung next, moving towards the coffee maker immediately after setting the plates down.

"Yes thanks," Taehyung said as he took one slice off the garlic bread and took a bite from it. Yoongi proceeded to then add double the amount of coffee he usually would put in. Arranging the cups after switching on the coffee maker, he stood in front of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter