The Light: Disillusioned

The Light
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two uneventful days passed. Taehyung took care of Soonshim and Holly normally as if he always had two dogs and continued to live, still searching for the connection between him and Yoongi, not being able to find it back. 

Until after two days a person appeared in the middle of his living room. Taehyung took a step back, his hands seemed not to work the way he wanted and dropped the bowl of instant ramen out of his hands, it took him a short moment to realize the mess on the floor and the two dogs that ran towards the food spreading over the floor. He took them by their collars as the person, who didn't seem to care about the two dogs or Taehyung dropping his noodles, only said the words, "you're not Yoongi."

Taehyung looked up while internally freaking out over the person who just strangely appeared in the middle of his living room and mistook him for Yoongi. Willem narrowed his eyes at Holly and Taehyung. 

"Who are you? Where's Min Yoongi? Why is Holly here?" he asked, taking a step closer to Taehyung with each question. But before he could say anything more or move any closer to Taehyung, an annoyed groan sounded behind him, making him turn around. 

"Yoongi?" Came the voice of Willem, whose eyes had widened at the new arrival. "Did... Did you mask your scent? Is this... Did you turn him?" Willem asked, his head turning from side to side as he looked at Yoongi and Taehyung in turns. 

"If you can smell me on him, is there any other explanation?" Yoongi deadpanned, rolling his eyes. 

"Yoongi you hid this for all this time," Willem started only to be cut off by Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter