Two: The Fiance

Accidentally Engaged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for this chapter but I swear this will get better.  T_T (I hope at least)

A year. 

It took him a total of 365 days to get recognized as one of the rookie actors with potential.

Two years.

Two years later, he was chosen to play one of the lead roles in a blockbuster movie. Two and a half years later, he won his first award for best acting in the supporting role. 

During the third year of his career, he bagged his first leading role in another blockbuster movie. 

And since then he had never looked back. 

Now seven years later, Sehun was the king of the entertainment business. 

Commercials, modeling, variety shows, award functions, blockbusters, MVs, you name one thing where you won't find the name or the face of the infamous Oh Sehun. Can you name any? No, you can't because Oh Sehun is everywhere. He rules almost every heart in South Korea irrespective of their gender and age. People loved him for his looks, his cold yet mysterious personality and above all, excellent acting skills. Apart from that, the guy was also a rapper and occasional singer. Don't forget his amazing dancing skills that could turn on even the auals.

 Thus, according to the fan sites, Oh Sehun was a complete package.  

But then there is this saying that goes by, quote the one who rises shall fall unquote, repeating in his head like a broken record.

You ask why?

Because right now, the superstar of South Korea found his precious SeBooty kissing the cold, hard floor. And if that wasn't enough, then please take a good look at his handsomely chiseled face which was now sporting a black eye and a broken nose. 

Just like that, Oh Sehun lost his dignity in a mere fraction of seconds which wasn't even close to all these years he had spent building his flawless career.

All credits to the fuming figure standing right in front of-

SLAM!

Oh wait, he just slammed the door at Sehun's face so he is no more standing in front of him. 

Hmm. Wait. Hold on a ing second because-

"ING WHAT?"

Sehun got up from his place in an instant when the realization hit him and banged loudly on the closed door.

How dare this peasant insult him like this? Did he not know who he was? But how can he not know when his face was always all over the TV? And even if not that, then he must be knowing now since he was his freaking fiance! Is this how people treat their fiance in China? 

Thank god he was in love with a Korean and some rude, idiot Chinese. 

Or maybe he shouldn't have come up here all by himself and should've sent Junmyeon or Zitao instead. Moreover, why did Dongwook send him to get this rude man? He was a celebrity for God's sake, not some errand boy!

"YA! OPEN UP! WHY THE HELL DID YOU SLAM THE DOOR AT MY FACE!?" Sehun yelled from the outside but he got no response. Seriously what is wrong with this guy? Is he demented or something? Maybe he was blind. He should be dead by now because the Oh Sehun himself is at his door but no. What did he do? He punched him and then slammed the door shut.

ing.Slammed.The.ing. DOOR. ON. HIS. FACE!

"OPEN UP BEFORE I SUE YOU....YOU" Sehun tried to remember what his name was but then he realized he wasn't really paying attention when Dongwook told the piece of information to him. However, there was this faint memory of something like Xu and Han so here we go-

"XU LIHAN!"  Sehun was so busy in cursing and threatening and then cursing again the poor Chinese to death that he didn't even feel the presence of two other humanly bodies behind him judging his every move and word so hard. But it was not their fault to be very honest because the way he was acting and blabbering gibberish, anyone would have thought him to be more of a madman and less as some celebrity. 

"Uh, excuse me?" Zitao tapped on Sehun's shoulder lightly. 

"Have you seen a guy around here? He is just about your height and is wearing the same clothes and OMO! He even has his hairs dyed in the same color. Except his are more perfectly styled and-wait, Junnie hyung, doesn't he looks like our Sehunnie? This Mister can be a twin of Sehun in that double role he has signed up for no?" 

Junmyeon took a good look at the person and nodded his head rapidly. 

"You're right. But Tao-ah, our Sehun does not have a black eye." 

"Hmm. You're right." Tao replied. "Sorry to bother you, Mister. You can now continue to pester your neighbor." He smiled sheepishly and they both were about to turn and leave on their quest to find their precious actor when Sehun dragged them back by grabbing their hoods.   

"Have you idiots lost your ing minds?" He growled. Junmyeon and Zitao looked at each other in confusion. 

"Even his voice is like Sehun." The elder stated.

"And he curses in the same way," Zitao added amused. 

 "THAT IS BECAUSE I AM OH SEHUN!" Sehun yelled in annoyance. 

The other two males gasped and looked at him like he had grown two heads because did someone actually give the great Oh Sehun a black eye? The environment around them was so silent that it could pass as a scene from Naruto before every face-off, minus the sound effects. While Sehun looked like he was all ready to pounce and eat them alive, Zitao and Junmyeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter