One: Accidentally Engaged

Accidentally Engaged
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

P.S.

I am really bad at humor and the comedy genre. T_T

"Last night near the secluded area of Hangang Park, the Prince of South Korea, Oh Sehun, caused a stir by proposing to his alleged boyfriend. It is also noted that it was the first time that the actor has been seen or linked up with someone in his career of seven years. The actor's agency has yet to do an official press release. Also, the identity of the supposed boyfriend is kept a secret."

Luhan wished if the ground could swallow him up. 

Or better, if he could punch the television and throw it out of the window. 

Or even better, kill the who was sputtering nonsense.

Ever since the breaking news was released, Luhan's life had been nothing but a mess!

He didn't clearly remember how he managed to get home away from the clutches of those monstrous reports last night but, he does remember how his precious, too gorgeous manly face was clawed cruelly by some hormonal es at the bus stop a few hours ago when he had tried to go to the restaurant.

And it ing hurts a lot!

Now, there existed a time long, long ago, when little Luhan wanted to be on TV and be famous. He dreamt of people following him and girls going crazy over him, wishing to be acknowledged by him for once. It was only a childish dream, of course, lost and forgotten during his growing years. And now, he was cursing himself for even thinking about it. Hadn't he heard the legendary saying about being careful what you wish for? Maybe not because if he did, his now scratched face wouldn't have made it to the morning headlines and all over the internet.  And if that's not enough, then please, scroll down to the comments section below to blow your mind away with the profanities and swearings being thrown at him by the pissed fans of the nation's heartthrob. They wanted to know the details about this  who seduced their Oppa. Interested in knowing what they would do if they got their dirty hands on this-, Luhan decided to read another few comments, and boy, there were no words to describe the regret.

He will never lay his pinky finger out of his room, let alone walk out in public!  He has even started to consider getting plastic surgery and then leaving the country forever and living in peace with...

Jongin.

Luhan's dead mind suddenly was hit by the flow of blood and opening the contact, he quickly dialed Jongin's number. He had not heard from him since last night, not seen him since he left him waiting there and this happened! If he only he would've taken Luhan with him, then maybe they would've been planning their first date tonight.

"Hey, this is Jongin. You've reached my voicemail so it's clear I'm busy. Please leave your message and I will call you later! Good day!"  

An ugly sob escaped Luhan's mouth as he put the device away from his ear. Where the hell was his dream boy? He tried calling Yixing and the other staff of the restaurant but none of them answered.

How would they when their phones were locked away?

But Kris was not answering either and this stressed him more.

Just where is everyone? 

 

 

 

 

 

If it had been any other day, Oh Sehun would be lying in his comfortable bed, sleeping in for a few extra minutes before waking up to the familiar ringtone he had assigned for his cute boyfriend. Then, after their cozy conversation, the actor would finally get up, prepare his mandatory coffee, and officially start the day. Then, exactly at 8:30, his paranoid, something close to friend-slash-occasional bodyguard-slash-manager Kim Junmyeon would show up, and recite the day's schedule like a robot before dragging him away.

But it wasn't any other day.

Today was the worst nightmare of his life! All because of that ing, idiot kid!

".....no babe, listen to me! I love you! Only you! I don't even know who the gu-babe? Hello? Hello? URRGHHH!" Sehun hollered before smashing his phone against the glove box. Running his hand through his straight blonde hair, he glared at the manager.

"This is all your fault!" 

"My fault?" screeched Junmyeon and applied the brakes a little too sharply causing the actor to jerk in his seat. Thanks to the seatbelt that prevented his potential death or else another scandal would've broken out in less than a microsecond. 

"YA! ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME NOW?"  

"I will if, even for one second, you blame me!" The manager hissed.

"Was it my idea to freaking propose him out in the middle of the city? To put up a firework show? NO! It was all ing your idea! Do you know how pissed the CEO is because of this romantic stunt of yours? I am going to be jobless, homeless, and penniless because of YOU! And your fans, god they are going bonkers! Seriously Sehun, what the hell were you thinking?"

Sehun let out a low grunt before pulling his hair in frustration again. This was no time to listen to Junmyeon lecture him about things that didn't matter. It was only time to save his sorry from one furious diva.

"Shut up and get me out of this before Baekhyun decides to kill me tonight." Junmyeon sighed as he brought the engine back to life, cursing the moment when he decided to be a talent manager. 

The ride to the S.M. Entertainment was surprisingly smooth after their little outburst. The stars must be favoring them today as there were no paparazzi or Sehun's crazy fans following them. Maybe not riding Sehun's super-flashy Mercedes was a good decision. Once the humongous building of SM Entertainment came into view, the manager took a breath of relief. Being grateful to the heavens for their safe arrival, Junmyeon was just about to park the car in the campus's multi-story car park when suddenly, out of nowhere, a huge crowd of screaming girls jumped on the automobile startling them. 

The

.

"." Junmyeon's eyes widened in absolute horror as his systems went down while Sehun double-checked if all the windows and the doors were locked securely. The day already felt like a ing horror show with his peaceful life turned upside down and being dragged out by these gruesome creatures and getting ripped and bit and killed by those kitty claws was like, NOT EVEN IN HIS TO-DO-LIST!  The fans, or more precisely, Oh Sehun's bebes' were surrounding Junmyeon's car like zombies, lusting over their intestines and brains. Sehun tried to look for any help, for his close-to-tear eyes find someone who could save him but all he saw were hands and faces glued to the windows. Once he gets out of this mess, Sehun promises he will assign a team of bodyguards for himself. But let's push this thought back for the time being and focus on escaping from the clutches of death at the moment. 

"Call the security Jun-"  

what the-

Sehun stared at the fainted figure next to him with his mouth agape. Junmyeon's body lay lifeless on the driver's seat in a very not-so-comfortable position and the actor couldn't decide if he should throw him out to die by the hungry fans or murder him with his own bare hands. It should be him freaking out and Junmyeon being the manager he was, should get them out of their upcoming tragedic death and not the other way round! Killing Junmyeon a hundred times in his brain, Sehun took out his phone and was just about to dial the security number when suddenly- 

 "MOVE YOUR FILTHY BUTTS YOU CRAZY ES!"

And just like how the sun shows up its bright, radiant face from behind the dark clouds, Sehun's savior came into view with an army of men in black swaying wushu sticks...? 

What.

The.

Hell.

"I am surrounded by idiots," Sehun murmured and pinched the bridge of his nose. But whatever. If it's going to spare his dear life and dignity then it's approvable. 

"GET AWAY FROM MY BABY!" The leader of the troop aka Sehun's best friend aka Zitao screamed louder than a banshee as the others chased the girls out of the confined space and Sehun watched in relief. Now, don't get the actor wrong, he adores his precious bebes' but desperate times call for desperate measures. 

And it was not like they were hurting the crowd physically. 

It was just to scare them away.

After making sure that the parking lot was clear of any sort of danger, Sehun stepped out of the car and leaned against it, waiting for Zitao to him to the building. There was no way he was going there alone without any security. What if they come back and get a hold of him? All his cool, untouchable image will be shredded into pieces in no time.

"Are we waiting for someone?" 

What the- 

Sehun screamed like a banshee when he felt a hand on his shoulder and jumped three feet high in the air making the other person scream and jump as well. The actor didn't even look who it was and started hitting the person hard with his eyes shut in fear. If this goes into the me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter