Chapter 5.2

It started with a mistake

Chapter 5: The Weird Likes part 2




-----Kim’s Mansion-----




Yuri’s POV



“Miss Kim and Miss Kwon, I will be going to the kitchen to check if everything is fine. Please wait for a moment while they are preparing”butler ahn said to us, then he walk out of the dining room. After a few seconds, I remember something I almost forgot about it. It must be the reason why I’m feeling weird today. I stood up from My chair.



“Oh Unni! I forgot something. Just wait here for a while. I need to get something.” I said to taengoo.


“Yuri-yah where –“ I walked to her and kissed her in cheeks.


“bye Unni!!” I hurriedly walked out but before I will be out of her sight I look back at her.



“ I’ll be back~~~” I sang with a serious face while raising my thumbs up in the air, imitating a trade mark step of song of one of the popular boy group. I smiled at her and blew her a kiss.


When I got outside of the mansion I roam my eyes and look for someone. Ahjumma Kang to be exact, she is one of the old maids in TaeYeon’s house. I woke up early because today is the day that I will help TaeYeon to have her revenge to YeEun. When I woke up, I immediately went to kitchen to prepare for my breakfast and have my energizer but I found out that I ran out it. I was depressed because I’m used to have it in the morning. I leave my house with no strength so when I arrived at Kim’s Mansion, ahjumma Kang, who is currently watering plants, noticed it. She approached me and asked me what’s wrong, I told her everything and she volunteered to buy my favorite so that I can have it for diner since I will be staying here for dinner. I hugged her because of my happiness. She really saved my day!


I walk around in a very wide garden outside the house of taeyeon. After searching for her at least 10 minutes at last I found her, she is heading to the mansion.


“Ajhumma Kang!” I shouted when I saw her to get her attention, she look at me. I run to her and stand infront of her and bow!


“Good Evening Ajhumma!”


“Good Evening too, Yuri-shi! You have a good timing. I was about to give this to you.” She handed me a brown paper bag. I looked inside and my heart jump when I saw that it is my lovely Ma. I hugged the paper bag and twirl around.


“waaah! Ma Ma Ma Ma my Lovely Ma!” I grab one inside and kissed it “Mwaah! I missed you so much my baby! I can’t wait to taste you. kekeke” I heard a giggle from someone and that’s when I remember that Im still with ahjumma.


“Oh! Miahne Ahjumma, I forgot that you are still with me, blame this lovely thing here” I pointed at the ma. I went closer to her and hug her with one of my arm. “Thanks for this Ajhumma, I will treat you sometime to repay you.” She hugged me back and then she let go of me.


“You are really a sweet and a cute girl.” She taps my cheeks and I just smiled at her. “ Its Ok Yuri, you don’t need to repay me, you being kind to me and always helping me is more than enough. Oh by the way, here is the change.” She handed me the money but I push back her hand and I shook my head.


“Keep it Ajhumma, buy yourself something with it or buy something for your grandchildren.”


“But, this is too big Yuri” she replied with a worried face


“Its ok Ajhumma, I love your grandchildren, just think of that as my gift for them” I beamed at her


“Thank You, you are really a nice kid, I wish my Grandchildren will grow up like you” she said as she squeezed my free hand.


“I’m not that great ahjumma. Thanks again for this. I need to go inside TaeYeon Unni is waiting for me.” she smiled at me and I walk away but I stopped and face her again.


“I’ll be staying here for the night ahjumma! Bring your grand children tomorrow if they are free. Thank you again. Bye Bye” I wave at her before running towards the mansion.


When I got inside I saw TaeYeon sitting in the couch reading a book in her hand seriously. I grinned as my playful mind thought about something. I walk slowly behind her, I put down the paper bag that I was holding then I took a deep breath and


1..


2..


3..


4..


5..


Shout…….




Taeyeon’s POV




I was reading a book in the leaving peacefully while waiting for a certain someone to arrive.


“Taengoooooo!!!!”


Someone shouted which startled me that cause me to throw the book that I’m holding and made me jump from my sit. I looked at the culprit and glare at her.


“Yah! Why did you shout? You shocking scared me” I scolded her while my hand is in the top of my fast beating heart.


“Wahahaha. That’s the point, I wanted to scare you. Wahaha” she laughed at me. I guess she played me again. Aish this girl is
really mischievous. I slump my body back to the couch and sighed. I heard her stop laughing and then she hugged me.


“ Taengoo, Im sorry. You look cute when I am teasing you and I cant resist but to tease you more. Forgive please.” I sighed again and nodded in defeat “Yay! Thanks taengoo!!” she rubbed her cheeks in my cheeks and I just smiled at her gesture. But my smile turned to frown when I remember the reason why I’m in the living room. I get out of her arms and I stood up to face her. I put my hands in my waist and glare at her.


“Yah! Where have you been? You went out without even telling me where you are going.” I scolded her. she went infront of me and hold my hands near to her chest


“I’m so sorry taengoo! I was in a hurry I need to get it before I eat. Don’t be mad please.” She looked at me with her puppy while pouting her lips. I really can’t resist her when she is like this. She thought that she doesn’t have aegyo, well she is wrong, she is damn full of it, she is just not aware.


“Fine! I forgive stop pouting ok? what did you get anyway? It is really important?” I asked her. she smiled at me then she went behind the couch and she grab something . she walk back infront of me then she brought something out of the brown paper bag that she is holding.


“TADA!!!! It’s my lovely Ma!” She said in her high pitched excited voice while beaming widely at me. she is like a kid who is showing off her new toy. Yuri is a Ma-loving girl. she is really a health freak. Why does she like this Ma? It is so unlikable. It has weird taste that makes me want to puke.


“Your weird MA again? What’s good about that? It tastes awful and weird.” I said to her.


“Yah! It doesn’t taste awful, you are not just used to it. It’s good for our health and it can help us to have a good, flawless and smooth skin. Look at my skin, even though I’m slightly tanned, I can say that my skin is flawless.” She said to me while running her finger in her smooth flawless face. I just rolled my eyes at her.


“Whatever! Why do you want to have it now? You usually drinks it in the morning.” I asked her


“I run out of stock yesterday and I was so lazy to go to the market. I asked your gardener ahjumma kang early this morning when I got here, to buy it for me so that I can have it this dinner. I went out to look for her to get this. It really took it awhile before I can find her.”She said to me.


“Ah ok.. lets head to the dining room. I bet you are hungrier than before.” I said as I pull her hands and drag her.



-----S5’s Unit -----



Jessica’s POV 


“Just Open the door will you?” I said in my sergeant like voice.


“Aish! What a mean cold girl” I heard her say before she’s gone to open the door.


“Are you ok Jess? You seemed so stressed and problematic” Tiffany said to me


“Yeah Unni! I notice it too awhile ago especially when I mentioned your date with oppa.” Maknae second


“Oh! That must be it. What happen to your date? And why are you here? Care to tell us?” Tiffany said while looking at me
with anticipation in her eyes. I sighed and position myself properly.


“You guys know that I went to a date with oppa early this noon. It was so blissful and fine at first, we are having so much fun. We went shopping, playing at the game station and we watch movie, it was really perfect but when we are having our dinner something happened unexpectedly that ruined our date so much and made oppa seems to hate me.” I said to
them. I feel angry again.


“What happen unexpectedly Unni?”


“A girl came and ruin it.’


“who is that girl unni? Is he related to oppa?”


“An Ex of Oppa?”


“No! that girl went there for me?”


“For you?”


“Yes for me! She said that she is my Girlfriend.”


“Your Girlfriend?????!!!!” both of them said in unison. But tiffany shouted that startled me.


“yah! You don’t need to shout you loud mouth.“ I glare at her


“im sorry Jessie, I was just surprise. Please forgive me” Tiffany said to me apologetically before I can scold her again a yell
startled me again.


“Tiffannnnnyyyy!!!! We are back!!” we look at the source and found two girls walking towards us but they stopped in their tracks
when they saw us.


“Jesssssieeee, Maknaeeeeee!!”




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------so sad. my cousin (who is the author of this fic) was diagnosed with hemorrhagic fever, im kinda afraid for her. because many people died because of it.. i hope she get well soon. i missed her dorkiness and sweetness. my baby minnie get well soon.