Chapter 3: The Chipmunk and The Lioness

It started with a mistake


Someone’s POV


“ Young Miss!”


“Young Miss! We already arrived”


I’m sleeping comfortably while hugging a pillow with my arms; all of a sudden I heard some voices that disturb my sleep. I ignore them
because I still don’t want to wake up yet. But the voice keep getting louder and it irritates me.


“Young Miss! Young Miss” I heard someone said


“Umnn.  Go away, I’m still sleepy and I don’t want to get up yet”


“But Young Miss we---“


“urgh! Just give me 10 minutes! Please don’t disturb me, Let me sleep more.”



___ after 10 minutes___



“Young Miss! Young Miss” a female voice woke me up.



“Uhmmn..Yes?” I respond to her lazily without even opening my eyes. I sat up slightly.


“10 minutes had already past Young Miss.”


“ah. Ok. Thanks” I told her and lay down at my bed again.


“Umn. Young Miss! It’s time for you to wake up. Your body will ache later for laying there uncomfortably.” She said. I
wonder why she said that. I’m always comfortable sleeping in my bed. I sit up and open my eyes. I saw my driver and one of our middle aged maids is looking at me while standing at the side of the slightly open door of the car. When I heard the sound of the car engine, I realized that im sleeping at my car not in my bed. My cheeks start to burn as I feel embarrass. I fix myself and grab my things. They move away from the door and my driver opens it completely. I step outside and look at them.


“I’m sorry ahjusshi and ahjumma! Thanks for waking me up.” I smiled at them.


“It’s our duty Young Miss! Welcome Home!” they bowed at me and I bowed back slightly. I begin to walk inside of our mansion. All of the maids and butlers that I saw greet me I just nodded at them and went straight to my room. When I finally arrive at my room, I sit at my couch and put my things at the table beside it. As I put my things there, I saw my phone that I left there earlier. I remember that I have to call oppa and explain everything to him. I grab my phone and dialed his number.



Taeyeon’s POV


“Miss Kim! Miss Kwon!” I heard someone called me and Yuri. I yawned and open my eyes a little bit. I saw our driver looking at me
while still sitting in the driver’s seat.


“Wae ahjusshi?” I asked him sleepily


“ We already arrived at the mansion Miss Kim” he said. I look around and saw we are indeed here in our house. I noticed that it is not raining anymore. He stood up and head to the door beside me. He opened it and stand beside it.


“Ahjusshi, did it took long for you to wake us up? Did we just arrive” I asked him curiously.


“No Miss Kim, you wake up right away in the first time that I called you. And we just arrived, Miss Kim”


“oh!! Thanks for waking us up ahjusshi” I thanked him.


I look at the heavy head resting at my lap. I giggled when I saw Yuri sticking her tongue out.  She is so cute. That habit of her never changes ever since we’re young. I pinched her nose lightly; she stirred a bit at the touch and sticks her tongue out more. I laughed at her cuteness and pinch her chin. Can she get any cuter?? I don’t want to wake her up from her dreamland but we have to go inside the mansion and have our dinner. We didn’t have dinner so Yuri is hungry. I called earlier to tell them to prepare dinner for us.


“Yuri~ah. Wake up we are already here” I shake her lightly but she didn’t wake up.


“Yuri, cutieYul, yYul. Wake up” I tried shaking her again but she didn’t even move.


“Aish! KKabYul, DorkieYul, BaboYul, BlackieYul, Wake up now!” I shook her more she opened her eyes slightly. She looked at me and smiles, after that she went back to sleep again.


“Yah! Kwon Yuri! Get up now” I pinched her red cheeks hard so that she will wake up. It is effective because she woke up and sat up immediately. She pushed my hand away from her cheeks.


“yah! Unni! It hurts! Why did you wake me up like that? You are so mean! My cheeks is already in pain and swollen because of earlier. Why do you have to pinch it again? And I feel kinda sick because of the rain earlier” she complained at me while cupping her cheeks. I guess it really hurts because her eyes are teary. I remove her hands away from her cheeks to take a look at it. She is right; her cheeks are red and swollen. I felt guilty because I’m the one who made that. I look at her worriedly and touched her forehead. She is little bit hot than normal. I touch her cheeks and she flinched a little.


“I’m sorry Yuri-yah! I forgot that your cheeks are already red and swollen. Does it hurt that much?  Are you sick too? What do you feel right now? I’m really sorry!” I told her. she smiled at me  and she hold my hands and squeezed it.


“It’s ok! You don’t have to worry unni! It doesn’t hurt and I’m not feeling sick, I’m just kidding. You are easy to trick. kekeke” she said to me. I know that she is lying because I saw her winced a little in pain when she smiled at me widely. She just doesn’t want me to feel guilty. She doesn’t like to worry people and make them feel bad. She preferred being the bad one just to avoid the other to feel bad about their self. She is really nice kid. I squeezed her hands back and look at her worriedly.


“Come on Unni! Lets go inside the mansion.” She pushed me out of the car and she got out too. She holds my hands and starts to walk. I pull her hand then she look at me.


“ I know you are lying, im so sorry. I’m the one who made you sick and hurt you. I shouldn’t have agreed when you suggest that you will take revenge to YeEun for me. it’s my fault that you are sick now.” I told her apologetically.


“Aww. Don’t be sad. It really doesn’t hurt that much. And I’m not sick. I’m strong like a bear and you know that.“ she said while showing me her muscles in her arms in then she smiled at me widely that made her cheeks more chubbier. She really looks adorable when she did that. She looks like a chipmunk with red and swollen cheeks. I can’t help but laugh at her.


“hahaha. Yul! You look like a cute chipmunk with red adorable cheeks. Hahaha”  I laughed at her. she laughed along with me.


“I will forgive you for calling me a chipmunk because you said that I’m a cute one. Let go in now, the food is waiting for
us. I’m so hungry I might eat you up right now. Roar!” she open widely while holding my head, acting like she will eat me. I giggled at her dorkiness.


“Arasso! My cute chipmunk!” I said to her while giggling. I hold her hands and pull it away from my head.


“I’m happy that you laugh, I don’t like seeing you so serious. Let’s go! The food is waiting for me to finish them all and my stomach is growling at me.” She said to me and I smiled at her. I guess she is cheering me up all this time. I smiled at her then she pulls me inside the mansion. I began to walk faster to catch up on her. Her legs are long unlike mine so I need to walk faster for me to be able to catch up on her.



Someone’s POV


“Aish!!! Why oppa is not answering my calls? Argh!!” I shouted. I different poseshave been calling oppa many times but he didn’t answer it even once. My patience is getting lower. I decided to call him for the last time. This time his phone didn’t ring. His answering machine answered my call. I decided to just leave him a message.


“Oppa! Lets talk please. Hear me out first before you believe anything. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I seriously don’t know that girl. Lets talk about it personally. Please. Call me back if you decided to talk it out with me.”
After that I lay my body at the couch, frustrated and stressed out. I badly need someone or something to entertain me and help me to relieve my stress. I needed some advice and comfort too. Someone popped out from my mind. I grab my phone and dialed another number.


*Ring, Ring, Ring*


“why is this girl is not answering my call”
I called her again and again.



___after a few minutes___



Aish! That girl is not answering my call. I call her again. This is my 9th try to call her. if she still don’t answer this, I swear that I will kill her later. After so many rings I gave up. But before I can end the call she finally answered it.


“Hello –“she said but I cut her


“Yah!!!  Where have you been? Why are you not answering my call? Why did you only answer it now?” I yelled at her


“Relax Girl, You don’t have to shout. Gosh! You are really impatient. Why you are so angry? You are like a lion.” She said with her loud mouth.


“Who will not get angry, I have been calling you so many times but you don’t answer it. I swear I’m going to kill you if you didn’t answer this last call.”


“Gah!! Calm down will you. I’m so sorry. I was ---“ she said but I cut her again


“Whatever! Where are you right now? Are you at our Unit” I told her


“Yes I.AM here Miss Lioness! Why? How’s your date with oppa? Why are you right now?” she asked me


“I’m here at my house. I will go there later and I will sleep there. You better clean, I don’t want to see our place messy.” I commanded her


“Aish! Why are you not answering my questions? Ok princess, I will clean here for you. Satisfied?” she said with her loud voice


“Good! Talk to you later. I don’t want to talk to you longer here on phone. My ears will burst with your super irritating loud voice.” I told her.


“Yah! My voice is not loud and irritating! You are so mean Ice princess.” She said to me


“Shut Up Hwang Miyoung! Your voice is really loud. Just accept it.”


“Argh! Don’t call me that name. You ---“ She Yelled


“See You Loud MiYoung”


“Yah!! Jess don’t ---“ She shouted


“Bye Tiff” I pressed the end button. I rubbed my ears. Gosh! That girl is really loud. I swear my ear drums will burst if I talk to her longer. I went to my walk in closet and change my clothes. I pack a few things and headed out of my room.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay! my cousin updated. i force her to. hahaha. hope you like it.