Chapter 5: The Weird Likes part 1

It started with a mistake

Chapter 5: The Weird Likes part 1




-----S5’s Unit Bldg-----




Jessica’s POV 


“SeoHyun?“ 


“Jessica Unni?” she said with a surprise tone. I guess she wasn’t expecting to meet here too. I look at her and saw that she is holding some paper bag and there is a big luggage beside her. she start to walk inside but I saw that she is struggling with her things.


“Let me help you with that.” I volunteered. I grab the shopping bags in her hands while she pulls her luggage.


“Thanks Unni!” After the door closed she dropped her things then hugs me and I hug her back


“Maknae! I miss you! Why are you here? I thought you are still in vacation. When did you arrive?” I asked her after the hug.


“I miss you too unni! I just arrived last night before yesterday.” 


“eh? Why didn’t you tell me? Why didn’t you call me?” I asked her. she used to call me first before and after she arrive.


“I wanted to surprise you and I heard to Tiffany unni that you have a date with oppa this morning so I don’t want to disturb you.”


“What?! You called that Loud Mouth before me?“ I glare at her


“Unni~~ don’t be mad. As I said, I want to surprise you all” she said to me using a little bit of aegyo.


“You want to surprise us but why did you call Tiffany?” I pouted at her


“No, Tiffany unni is the one who called me. A friend of her saw me in the ticketing office so she told unni about it.”she defended


“oh! But you really did surprise me. I never thought that I would see you today in this elevator. Next time you should call 
me. ok? so that we can prepare.”


“Ne Unni. Uhmm. How’s your date today with oppa? And why are you here Unni? “ she asked me. I frowned at her question. It reminds me of what happened earlier. Before I can answer her, the elevator stopped and the door opened but no one is waiting there. Weird, maybe someone played plank.


“Oh! The next floor is ours Unni!” she said as she grabs her bags and holds her luggage.


“Let me help with your luggage. Just hold my bag and yours too.” I gave her my bag then grab her luggage.


“Thanks unni” she said.


“Why do you have to bring many things with you, maknae? What if I’m not here? Who will help you with this? You should have called your other unnies so that they can help you.”I told her


“I called Tiffany Unni before I go here but she won’t answer my call and she seems busy so I decide to carry it all by myself. “


“That Loud MiYoung is really useless. I called her so many times before she answered my call and now she won’t even answer yours. She will get it from me later.” I told her. we already reached our floor, when the door opens, I used force in pulling
her luggage because I thought it is heavy but surprisingly it is not. I was amaze, how can be this big luggage which seems to be full turned out to be a lighter than I thought?


“Eh? Why is this not heavy Maknae? What is really inside this? You already have your things in our unit. why do you have to bring more?” I ask her as walk toward our unit


“These paper bags and some of the things inside of that are the souvenirs that I brought from there for you my unnies. And some of it are my keroro stuff” she said while beaming on me


“Oh! That was sweet of you maknae. You don’t have to buy us anything but thank you anyway. You bought Keroro stuff again? Aren’t you already having many of it?” I ask her.


“But they are so cute Unni and some of them are limited so I can’t resist it.” She said while pouting at me. I just sighed and shook my head. I really can’t understand why does she like this green alien hydrocephalus frog? I can understand if she will like Mickey Mouse or Pooh because it is cute and lovable. But this green thing it is not even cute and likable, it is very unlikable. It has a big head bigger than his body, big scary eyes, unbelievable wide big mouth, it wears unattractive indecent clothes which are not fashionable, it has bad manners and he is a coward too. In short it is UGLY!!! What is likable about him? He is a total opposite of maknae who is really beautiful, well mannered and very lovable. All of the things about maknae is likable except her being a health freak but it is tolerable. I wonder what does she like about that green gross noisy frog. aish! Why did I have to bother myself thinking about it? Its not like maknae is going to marry that alien frog and I’m going to hand her to him. She just likes that green thing and --- my thoughts was cut by maknae’s constant calling.


“Unni, what are you thinking? I have being calling you for many times but you just ignoring me. We are already here.” she said while pouting at me.


“I’m sorry maknae. I just remembered something. Why don’t you open the door?” i told her


“I tried but it seems that the lock code changed.” 


“Yeah! Tiffany changed it, sorry we forgot to inform you. Let me try it” I said. I began to punch the code but I failed.


“Aish! I forgot what the new code is. I recall that the Bug hater told me about it when I was still sleepy. Maybe I didn’t hear it right. I will change the code later with the numbers that I like. For now, I guess we have asked her to open the door for us.” I told her. I press the door bell. After a few ring there was still no response


“Unni maybe Tiffany unni went outside” Maknae told me


“No, I told her that I will be coming and ask her to clean. She won’t dare to leave the unit or else I will kill her” I told her. I put my ears in the door and listen if there is some noise inside. I heard music is playing so I guess that she is still inside.


“she is inside maknae. I heard music is playing. That Loud MiYoung really likes to be loud huh?” I pressed the bell repeatedly.



___After a few seconds___




“hello this is Ti---“


“Yah! Hwang Miyoung! What took you so long?!” I yelled at her while glaring at her through the monitoring camera.


“oh! It’s you Jessie. You arrive so fast. I’m sorry, my music is kinda loud so I didn’t heard you right away. Why didn’t open the door yourself? Are you alone?” she said but before I can answer maknae spoke.


“I’m here too unni!! Jessica unni forgot the password so we can’t go in”


“Kya~~~. Maknae is here! `why didn’t you tell me that you are coming here tonight? Did you bought something for me there? And why are you with that ice princess? ” she said. my brows twitched when she called me ice princess. I was about to yell at her but maknae speaks again.


“I tried to call you unni but you wont answer. I just met Jessie unni downstairs so we went up here together. She helped me with things too. Yes, I bought something for you all of you Unni” Maknae said


“Kya~~~~ does it have something pink on it? Im so excited” she said with her loud and excited voice. I can even hear clapping and I bet she is jumping too.


“Yah!! Loud MiYoung stop clapping and jumping there, I forgot the new code. So open the door for us. You can talk to maknae all you want when we are already inside. I don’t plan to stay here outside standing while talking to you and hearing all of your nonsense” I scolded her


“Yah! Princess! How many time I told you not to call me that name and Im not loud. Gosh you are really so mean.” 


“Just Open the door will you?” I said in my sergeant like voice.


“Aish! What a mean cold girl” I heard her say before she’s gone to open the door When she opened the door she is glaring at me while pouting. I ignore her then I handed Maknae’s luggage to her and I went in straightly without greeting her.


“So Rude, cold, ice princess” I heard her say before she greet maknae and filled this room with her loud voice and constant clapping, I choose to ignore it for a while. I roam my eyes around to check the place. Surprisingly its clean, I bet that loud girl cleaned well. I’m glad she did, or else she will face my wrath. I went to the couch and drop my body there lazily. I close my eyes and massage my forehead.




Taeyeon’s POV



“Where did that girl go? What took her so long to come back? I guess I have to tell Butler Ahn to serve the food when yuri is already here.” I said. I stood up from my chair and went to butler Ahn. I saw him in the living room talking to someone on his phone. I went near him and he noticed me. I smiled at him and he bowed t me while still holding his phone near his ear.


“Uhmn. Butler Ahn, are you busy? Can I talk to you for a second?” 


“ No I’m not busy Miss Kim, Just give me a second” he said to me, he bid goodbye to his caller.


“What can I do for you Miss Kim?” He said.


“Uhmn. Can you tell the maids to serve the foods later? Serve it if Yuri is already here. she went out and I don’t know where is she going. I don’t want her to eat cold foods.” 


“Ok Miss Kim. I will inform them as you like.”


“Thanks Ahjusshi Ahn. I’ll be waiting for Yuri here in the living room.” I smiled at him before walking towards the couch in the living where I decided to wait for Yuri.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey people! here is the update. I'm not the author of this fic. but i'm her cousin. she is currently in the hospital, under observation. yesterday she told me her nose bleeds. its normal to her, since she always experience it and but earlier when she arrived at her unit she looks pale and she is dizzy she told me that she wasn't feeling well (we dont live together but i stay there sometimes). as her Unni i told her to rest and she did. after a few hours i saw her coming to me while covering her nose. i ask her if her nose is bleeding again and she said yes and it wont stop bleeding. i got worried because her nose bleeds continuously and the blood coming out of her nose is too much. so i called her Step older brother while waiting for him to arrived she suddenly faint and i dont know what to do. im glad his brother arrived and we rushed her to the nearest hospital. she was advised to stay there for the whole 24 hours because they need to observe her. i feel bad for my cute cousin. she often got sick and she has a weak immune system. Lets hope that she is ok. but i know she will be since she doesn't like being idle for a long time. For now, i will be the one to update her fics. but she is mean. she only send me the chapter that i have to update so i can't read her whole story yet. what a wise kid! but here is my payback, she asked me to update this tomorrow but i'm a reader of her fic too so i decided to update this now. Yey!! my cliffhanger cousin this my revenge. (i hope she will not kick me out in her unit after this). i just wanted to share this to you so if she didn't update fast you guys know the reason why...