Chapter 1: The Mistake

It started with a mistake

 

No One’s POV


“Yes I did it!!” a girl said while punching her fist to the air after reaching outside of the restaurant.

“Gosh! I was so nervous, it almost made me pee in my pants. Whew! I know unnie will be proud of me. Kekeke.” She’s still nervous because of scene she caused inside the restaurant.

She ran fast after she realized that the people whom she embarrassed inside the restaurant might run after her.  She went inside the comfort room and hide in one of the cubicle. She frees her real hair from the wig that she is wearing and she removes her cute small glasses from her eyes. And she put her disguising stuff at her bag and fixes herself. She got out of the cubicle and checks herself in front of the mirror. When she is finally satisfied with her looks, she take a peek outside the comfort room just to be sure that no followed her.

“I feel like a spy for doing this. This totally a thrill and I’m enjoying it. I hope I can do this again.” After making sure that no one followed her, she got out and walks with her head turning side to side.

“Where did she go?” she continues walking turning her head side by side.

After a few minutes of searching she found her already, a proud smile appeared in her face right away as she run to the other girl.

“UNNI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

She hugged the girl tightly, kiss her cheeks and let her go only to put her hands on the older girl shoulder.

“Unni! did you see that?? Did you see me?? I told you I can do it. My acting skill is really good. Hehehe. I never knew that this time would come where I can finally put it to use” she said proudly while grinning to the older one.

“Yes, I saw that. You acted really great! But you –“before the older girl can finish her sentence she was cut off.

“Unni you don’t have to worry. We finally had our revenge after what she did to you. Did you see their faces? I was so priceless. They totally believed me. wahaha” she laughed evily.

“but you act - -“ she was cut again

“hahaha. That guy face is really ugly, he looks constipated. wahaha. And the girl was so shocked but still pretty. Now I know why you fell for her she is so gorgeous, stunning and she is so hot. But unni she looks really angry, if we can kill someone through our mind, I might be dead right now. I was thankful that I had guts to ignore her anger. Whew! “ she look back at the older girl. She noticed the uneasiness in the older girl face.

“But you made ---“ and she was cut again because the younger girl hugged her tightly. One hand is at her back while the other is rubbing her head.

“Oh!! Unni. I know it hurts. She’s pretty and she has a quite nice body but she hurt you. She broke your heart and leaves you miserable. It pains to see you like that so she deserves it. There are a lot of guys and girls running after you. You can choose anytime from them. I know you can find someone who is prettier than her and who will love you back sincerely. You should move on because you --“ the younger girl was the one who was cut this time because she was pushed so the older one can get out of her hug.

“Yah!!! Why do you keep on cutting me? Your acting skill was really great. They totally believed you. Yup that guy face looks ugly and the girl was really hot but that’s not the point. You made a mistake” she yelled at girl. She got irritated because she was cut by the latter four times.

“what do you mean unni? I made a mistake? She deserves it unni and you deserve someone better” she look at her. Confusion is written all over her face.

“that’s not what im talking about. Yeah I deserve someone better but you made a mistake. She’s not the one who broke my heart. She’s not YeEun. You went to the wrong table. You definitely made a mistake. babo!” she shouted at the girl frustratingly.

“wha---what??!!!”


-----Inside the restaurant------


Someone’s POV

                I watched the girl as she walks proudly towards the exit. I can’t believe what she just did. I roam my eyes around us and I saw some of the people there are looking at us. I felt embarrass but I just ignore them. I looked back at oppa who is staring at me.

“So she’s the reason why you don’t want to answer me after courting you for so long?  And why you hesitated in accepting the bracelet that I gave to you because she already gave you one? You even sleep with her last night.” oppa said while looking at me. He looks angry, his face is red and his hand is gripping too tight at the table cloth.

“no oppa! It was a mistake. I---” 

“damn!I cant believed it. How could you choose that girl over me? I mean yes she is stunningly beautiful but im handsome too and more capable than her. What does she have that I don’t? I’m rich, handsome, single, well-mannered, kind and most important I love you. I can give you more than she could. So, Why? What’s wrong with me?” he asked me again.

“oppa! I don’t know that girl, she is lyi---“ I stopped talking when oppa suddenly holds my hand. I saw the sad and hurt expression in his face.

“why did this happen just when I thought that you like me back because you started giving me attention, you talk to me more than before and you always go out with me. But I guess im wrong. You just pity me and afraid to hurt me if you rejected me. ” Oppa let go of my hand and grabs his wallet. He pulled out some cash and put it in the table.

“oppa please listen to me first”

“no! I don’t want to hear anymore words that will hurt my ego more. You know, you could have said it to me frankly than embarrassing me like this. I think I have to go.” He stood up and drinks the water in the table before walking out. I didn’t chase him because I don’t want to look pathetic by asking him to listen to me when I know that he would not. I just remain in my sit speechless.
“Argh!!” I groaned frustratingly. I am feeling mixed emotion right now.

1st – I’m disappointed because oppa didn’t even listen to my explanation and he chooses to believe what that girl just said.  Why did he choose to believe that girl whom he doesn’t even know than hearing my side first? Do I look like a person who is capable to do that?

2nd – I’m so embarrass because of the accusing stare of the people inside the restaurant who witnessed the scene. They look at me like Im a bad girl who broke a young guy’s heart. Well, HELLO!! I’m a victim too. Pft!! They are so judgmental.

3rd - I feel guilty because it is the first time that I saw oppa look so sad and hurt. I feel guilty even though I didn’t intentionally hurt him. The one who should be guilty is that psychotic girl who told those lies.

4th -  im so angry at that psychotic girl who ruined our date. How could she say that she is my girlfriend and I cheated on her? heck! I don’t even know her. why does she have to appear right now? Now, that I have decided to answer oppa and become her girlfriend officially. Why why?? Argh!!!
I look for my phone in my purse so that I can call my driver to wait for me at the exit. But I didn’t found it, I might left it in my room because of hurrying. It made me pissed more.

I called the waitress to bring the bill to me. I gave her the money that oppa left. “I’m so sorry for causing a scene and thank you. You can keep the change.” After saying that, I grab my things and wear my shades. I’m glad that there are only few people who witness my embarrassing moment. I hope that they would forget about it and they will not remember my face. I walk towards the exit and ignore their stares. When I got outside to my surprise, I saw our driver beside of an open door of my car.

“How did you know that I need a ride, ahjusshi?”I asked him before entering.

“I saw Young Master left alone; I assumed that you will ride your own car Young Miss.” I just nodded my head as a response. I’m glad that ahjumma always ask my driver to follow us, if she didn’t I will go home with taxi because oppa plans to send me home today. I entered the car and rest my head at the window beside me.

“Where are we going young miss?” our driver asked me. I look back to him and say.

“To the mansion.” I smiled at him

“Yes Young Miss” he bowed his head slightly.
The car started to move. I remove my shades and look outside. As we get near the exit of the parking area. I saw two girls are hugging. The one girl is hugging the other one while rubbing the latter’s head. I think she was trying to comfort the latter. Is she depressed too?  I guess I’m not the only one who had a bad luck today. Before I can turn my head away I saw one girl was pushed by the other. My heart beats faster and my breathing was slow down when I saw the face of the one girl. Her face is not really clear but I am really sure that she is gorgeous because of the attention that she is getting. Weird but what I’m feeling right now is similar in what I felt earlier with the psychotic girl who ruined my date. Wait a minute, that girl is wearing the same shirt with the pyscho girl.OMG! So it is the reason why I feeling like this for that girl. That girl and the psycho girl is the same person. My blood starts to boil again. I was about to stop my driver from driving and attack that girl but I noticed that they have different hair color and that girl doesn’t have eye glasses unlike the psycho girl. I rest my head at the headrest of the car seat then I took a deep breath while massaging my forehead. It is strange that I kinda feel relieve that they are different person.



-----at the outdoor parking area a few meters away from the restaurant-----


Someone’s POV

“Oh!! Unni. I know it hurts. She’s pretty and she has a quite nice body but she hurt you. She broke your heart and leaves you miserable. It pains to see you like that so she deserves it. There are a lot of guys and girls running after you. You can choose anytime from them. I know you can find someone who is prettier than her and who will love you back sincerely. You should move on because you --“ I said to her but I was cut because I was pushed so the she can get out of my hug.

“Yah!!! Why do you keep on cutting me? Your acting skill was really great. They totally believed you. Yup that guy face looks ugly and the girl was really hot but that’s not the point. You made a mistake” she yelled at me.

“what do you mean unni? I made a mistake? She deserves it unni and you deserve someone better” I look at her. I was confused to what she is trying to say.

“that’s not what im talking about. Yeah I deserve someone better but you made a mistake. She’s not the one who broke my heart. She’s not YeEun. You went to the wrong table. You made a mistake. babo!” she shouted at the girl frustratingly.

“wha---what??!!!” i yelled.

“How could that be? I followed your instruction. You said that YeEun is wearing a white dress and her hair is brown. You said that the guy who is with her is wearing a white shirt underneath a black open vest. And you said that they are sitting at the right side near the big vase. Where did I make a mistake?? ” I asked her while scratching my head. I really don’t know where I went wrong.

“yes! I said all of that. Haven’t you realized what your mistake is? YeEun is wearing a white dress and so is that girl but can’t you see? That girl hair is not brown, it’s different from YeEun. I told you that the guy who is with her is wearing a white shirt underneath a black open vest but that guy is in black suit. SUIT is different from VEST.” She shouted at me then she shook her head. I bit my fingers when I realized that I really made a mistake.

“It’s clear to you that I told you that they are sitting at the right side near the vase, right?” I nodded my head and look at her.

“ so it’s clear to you? THEN WHY DID YOU WENT ON THE LEFT SIDE YOU BABO??!!!” she yelled at me.

“ehhh?? Did i?”I look at her with my eyes wide open.

“Yes you did! How could you not know what is brown and what is not? And you are not a kid anymore to have a mistake in which is left and which is right. Even an elementary student knows that without even thinking. Aigoo~~” she scolded me frustratingly while massaging her forehead.

“Omo!! What I have done? I ruined someone else’s date. Why did I have a mistake? I’m so stupid. Ottoke? I’m so dead!” I walked back and forth while biting my fingers. I stopped when she hold my arms to stop me walking and to force me to look at her.

“Stop walking back and forth. You made me dizzy. You really are so dead. Did you know who is that girl whom you ruined the date?” she asked me then she hit my forehead.

“Ouch!! Unni! Im so sorry. You don’t have to hit me. Uhmn that girl? I don’t know her. you know her?” I asked her curiously.

“how could you not know her? she is so popular at our school. she is in the English division of the regular sections. She won the most popular girl via voting in our school last year. They chose her because of her beauty, brains, and body. They also said that she has a face of a goddess and an angel like voice. She’s a daughter of a business tycoon who owns a big successful company.  If im not mistaken, she belonged to a group called the ‘S5’ stands for the ‘Stunning 5’. They are all famous for their beautiful faces, intelligence, talents, skills, and they have a nice body too. They are all comes from a wealthy and well-known family.  Their fans club called ‘the stunned’. Does that help?” she asked me while grinning.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I decided to post chapter 1 today before going to school.. i hope you guys like it..