Chapter 4: The Princess, the Loud Mouth, and the Dense

It started with a mistake

-----Jung’s mansion-----



Jessica’s POV 


After I grab my things I went down to look for my nanny. I saw one maid cleaning the stairs. I approached her.


“Excuse me. Did you saw Nanny Jane?” I asked her. she turned to me and her eyes grew wide. She look stunned and she stood up straight.


“Sh- she iss—in the kit—kitchen Mi—Miss Jessica” she said to me stuttering.


“Thanks!” I told her and she bowed at me.


I went to the kitchen and saw my nanny talking to our chefI stood there waiting for them to notice. Our chef saw me; he stopped talking and bowed at me. My nanny sees that so she looks at me.


“Oh, Jessica! Why are you here? Do you need something?” she walks towards me she looked surprised that I’m here since it’s my first time stepping there. I don’t know how to cook and we have our chef to cook for us so I don’t have any purpose going there.


“No, I just want to talk to you nanny. Am I interrupting something? Can I talk to you for awhile?” I asked her.


“No, It’s ok Jessica! How your ankle? Does it still hurt? How about your date?” she asked me. She was about to sit down to check my foot. I hold her shoulders to stop her. she stood up straight and look at me.


“My ankle is already fine Nanny. Umnn. About the date, let’s talk about it some other time.” 


“I’m glad that you are fine. I was worried that it might get worse. So what do you want to talk about?” 


“I will just tell you that I will go to the S5 unit. I will sleep there with my friends. Can you just tell mom and dad about it? They might be busy right now so I didn’t call them.”


“its ok! I will tell them later. Just be careful on your way. Call me if you need something.” She told me


“Thanks Nanny! you’re the best! I will be going now bye!” I hugged her slightly and she pats my back. I started walking but she suddenly called me I look back at her.


“Oh Jessica! I forgot to tell you, your mother called earlier. She said that your school is starting soon so she wants you to prepare. You are already enrolled. And your new uniform is at your room.” 


“Ah. Ok!, thanks! Bye!” I waved at her and she waved back. I went out and saw my driver waiting at the car. he opened the door for me.


“Let’s head to S5’s unit ahjusshi”


“Ok young Miss”



-----S5’s unit-----



Tiffany’s POV


I’m sitting at the couch watching a cute romance comedy thai movie called a little thing called love. I’m watching it alone because all of my friends are out. I’m enjoying watching it while eating popcorn. The lead Guy was handsome and the Girl lead was cute and pretty. I laughed loudly at the funny moments. This movie is really cute, sweet and funny. Suddenly I ran out of popcorn so I went to the kitchen and make another one. I walk back at the living room and I saw that the movie is still playing. I’m so stupid I forgot to pause it earlier, now I have to rewind it again. I look for the remote control and I saw it in the couch beside my phone. I notice that my phone is blinking so I grab the remote first and pause the movie for awhile. I grab my phone and saw that Jessica is calling. I answered it right away 


“Hello –“I said but I was cut.


“Yah!!! Where have you been? Why are you not answering my call? Why did you only answer it now?” She yelled at me with her sergeant like cold voice. I shiver from the sound of her voice. Gosh this girl is really scary and cold.


“Relax Girl, You don’t have to shout. Gosh! You are really impatient. Why you are so angry? You are like an angry lion.” I said to her, trying to calm her down. Why is she so angry anyway?


“Who will not get angry, I have been calling you so many times but you don’t answer it. I swear I’m going to kill you if you didn’t answer this last call.” She yelled again. Omo! I’m so dead! I didn’t notice her call and didn’t hear my phone ringing because the volume of the TV is loud and I was busy watching too.


“Gah!! Calm down will you. I’m so sorry. I was ---“ I apologized but she cut me again


“Whatever! Where are you right now? Are you at our Unit” she said in a cold but calm voice. I swear this girl is really confusing. She can change her mood right away if she wants too.


“Yes I.AM here Miss Lioness! Why? How’s your date with oppa? Why are you right now?” I asked her


“I’m here at my house. I will go there later and I will sleep there. You better clean there, I don’t want to see our place messy.” She commanded me and she didn’t even answer my question.


“Aish! Why are you not answering my questions? Ok princess, I will clean here for you. Satisfied?” I told her.


“Good! Talk to you later. I don’t want to talk to you longer here on phone. My ears will burst with your super irritating loud voice.” Did she just say that my voice is loud? And also irritating? This girl is really mean.


“Yah! My voice is not loud! You are so mean Ice princess.” She said to me


“Shut Up Hwang Miyoung! Your voice is really loud. Just accept it.” Did she just say again that my voice is really loud and she even called me by my real name? My brows twitched and I felt annoyed.


“Argh! Don’t call me that name. You ---“ I yelled at her but she cut me.


“Goodbye Loud MiYoung” Loud Miyoung? She is really pissing me off.


“Yah!! Jess don’t ---“ I shouted at her.


“Bye Tiff” I heard her say before she ends up the call. Aish!!! This girl is really unbelievable and arrogant.


“argh!” I groaned loudly. She really turned my mood down. i drop my body at the couch and tossed my phone beside me. I want to finish watching the movie but I have to clean first because the princess will arrive. I grab the remote and stop the movie. I look around and saw that our room is kinda messy. I started to panic because im afraid that I cant finish all of this before the ice princess will arrive. I tide my hair up and start to clean the mess. I better finish all of the mess and make sure that our unit is clean. I don’t want to feel the wrath of HellSica before I sleep. I might have a nightmare if that happens. I grab the sweeper and dustpan. But before that, I played some music in my laptop to entertain myself while I’m cleaning.



Taeyeon’s POV



When we finally reach inside of the house we walk towards the living room but before we can reach there, Yuri stopped walking and she began sniffling.


“Uhmnn. What is that smell? Can you smell it too?” she asked me. I sniff too but I only smell it faintly. This girl is really has a great smelling sense or maybe she is just good in smelling foods. I turned to her


“Only a little, I think it is the food that I told them to prepare” That smells great and delicious. I wonder if the food is ready. I’m really hungry. Are you hungry too Unni?” Yuri said while rubbing her one hand in her tummy. I think she is really hungry, I even heard her stomach growling.


“Yeah but not as much as you do” I but just smiled at me. She pulls my other hand that she still holding since earlier and head to the dining room. When we got there, I saw two maids fixing the table.


“Hi there! Good evening! ” Yuri greets our maids happily. The maids turned to us and they look surprised. I think they were startled at Yuri’s sudden greeting with a loud voice. Their eyes are wide open and their mouth is hanging open. Yuri didn’t notice it because she was busy looking at the table.


“Are the foods ready? I’m so hungry.” Yuri said while walking near the table. The two maids drop the things that they are holding that causes noise in the dining room. Yuri shifted her gaze from the table into the maids.


“OMO! Are you guys ok?” yuri went to them and check them out. The two maids blushed at yuri’s closeness to them.


“we---re---- fine.. Miss Kw—onn” the two maids said. I think those two maids likes yuri, and surprised because yuri is wearing a quite fitted clothes and not wearing her eyeglasses.


“Are you sure?” yuri ask them while looking straightly at them. The two maids nodded their heads while still blushing and still in daze, admiring the beauty in front of them. I shook my head then went closer to them and pat yuri in her back to get her attention.


“Yul I think you just surprised them when you suddenly greet them with your loud voice while they are working. And stop staring at them you make them feel uncomfortable.” I whispered to her. She looked at me with a puzzled face.


“I’m not staring at them, I’m just checking if they are ok. You are right, they really look uncomfortable. Did I really surprise them that much? ” she whispered back to me while looking at the stunned maids.


“Yes, you did! You are making them uncomfortable because you are staring at them and you are so close to them. Look at them they are going to melt anytime soon. ” I whispered to her again.


“why are they going melt? I told you, I’m not staring at them. Aish! Never mind. I will just going to apologize to them. “ she whispered back the she went closer to the two and put her hands in their shoulder.


“Did I scare you guys? Did I make you uncomfortable? I’m so sorry!” Yuri apologized while holding their shoulders. I saw the two flinched a little at the contact and they blushed really hard while their eyes grew wider. They are not responding at Yuri’s apologies, they just stare at her so yuri kept apologizing to them. I faced palm myself while shaking my head. I think Yuri didn’t understand what I told her earlier. She is so dense and oblivious to what is happening. I don’t know if it is a good thing or bad thing.


“That babo didn’t get what I’ve said to her. Aigoo~~” I mumbled to myself. I grab yuri’s arm and pulled her by my side. I was about to scold her but a voice stopped me from doing it.


“whats happening here? what is thi--- Oh! You are already here Miss Kim and Miss Kwon too. Good evening to both of you!” Butler Ahn greeted us and then he bowed to us.


“Good evening to you too Ahn Ahjusshi!” I smiled at him and bow my head slightly.


“Good evening too Big Ahjusshi!!! Long time no see. When did you arrive? Is Sohee here with you?” Yuri said happily.


“Long time no see too Yuri-shi! I just arrived last week. Sohee is still on her grandma’s house.” He said to her.


“Last week? But I haven’t seen you this morning when I got here. Taengoo why didn’t you tell me that big ahjusshi arrived?” Yuri told me


“I forgot and you didn’t ask about him anyway” I said to her.


“Oh.. kekeke. You are right” she said while scratching the back of her neck.


“You two must be hungry. The food is almost ready. Why don’t you both sit first while they are preparing your dinner?” Butler Ahn told us.


“Ne!!” Yuri said immediately went to the table and sit at the chair. I heard Butler Ahn giggled, I just shook my head while smiling as I walk to the chair infront of Yuri. After that he turned to the maids and commands them.


“Jea and Bom! Please serve the food right now. Miss Kim and Miss Kwon must be hungry.” He said to them


“Yes Sir!” the two maids bowed to him and they turned to us


“Miss Kim and Miss Kwon. Please wait for a while. We will serve the food right away.” Maid Jea said to us .


“And we are sorry for the earlier.”Maid Bom told us. They bowed to us before walking towards the kitchen.


“Miss Kim and Miss Kwon, I will be going to the kitchen to check if everything is fine. Please wait for a moment while they are preparing”butler ahn said to us, then he walk out of the dining room. After a few seconds, Yuri suddenly stood up from her
chair.


“Oh Unni! I forgot something. Just wait here for a while. I need to get something.” She said.


“Yuri-yah where –“ I was cut when she walked to me and kissed me in cheeks.


“bye Unni!!” she walked out fast without waiting for my response. But before she will be out of my sight she look back at me and she raised her thumbs up to the air and sing “ I’ll be back~~~” with a serious face, imitating a trade mark step of song of one of the popular boy group. The she smiled at me and blew me a kiss. 


“what a dork!” I shook my head while laughing. I can’t help but to laugh at her dorkiness and cuteness.


“Where is that girl going? I thought she is hungry? I hope she will be back before the food will be ready. I don’t want to eat without her” 



-----Jessica’s car-----



Jessica’s POV 


After a while we arrived at the building of our unit. i went out of the car and grab my things.


“Thanks ajhusshi, I will just call home if I needed something. You can go now.” I said to my driver.


“Yes Young Miss!” our driver bowed at me.


I went straightly at the elevator. After I got in, I pressed the 9th button then the close button but before the elevator door was completely close someone stopped it. The door open widely and revealed the person who stopped it. My eyes grew wide while looking at that person. I was surprised, to see and meet this person in this elevator.



------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------