Chapter 6: the arrival of the two hyper girls

It started with a mistake

Chapter 6: The Arrival of the two Hyper Girls 




-----Kim’s Mansion-----



Taeyeon’s POV


Yuri and I arrived at the dining room. Suddenly she stopped walking and face me. 


“Taengoo! Why the foods are is not ready? Did you eat all of it?” she teased me when she noticed that the table was empty.


“Babo! I asked them to prepare the food when you arrive. I don’t want you to eat cold foods and I don’t want to eat without you” I said to her then give her my warm smile.


“Awww! You are so sweet! You really love me so much! I love you too very very much!!” she hugged me tightly while kissing me repeatedly in my face. I just giggled between her kisses. Our moment was broke off by a noise. We both look to the source of the sound. We saw Butler Ahn and the maids are standing frozen while holding the foods. Their faces are red and their eyes are open wide. We let go each other and I fix my clothes with my face is red due to the embarrassment. I turned to Yuri who is now staring intently at the foods the maids are holding. I nudge her slightly to her attention. She looks at me and said.


“Unni! Let’s sit now. I want to eat already. The smell and the look of those foods make me drool.” She drags me and force me to sit then she went to the opposite side and settles herself. I chuckled at her act. 


“Miss Kim and Miss Kwon, the food is ready and we will serve it now.” Butler Ahn said then he signals the maid to put the food in our table. The maids went near us and server the foods. After that the head maid said.


“Thank you for the wait. Enjoy your food Miss Kim and Miss Kwon!” the maids said in unison.


“Thank you too.” I said to them.


“Yeah! Thank you guys!!” Yuri said as she flashed her killer smile to them that made all of the maids blushed. One maid walks towards us while holding a drinking glass.


“Miss Kwon, here is your Ma drink. We heard from the gardener that you wanted it for tonight so we prepared it for you. Here it is, enjoy you drink” the maid named Bora said. she was about to walk away. Yuri stood up and holds her hands which surprised the maid. The latter face turned red and her eyes widened.


“Your name is Bora right? Thank you Bora-sshi! You don’t know how thankful I am.” Yuri said as she flashed her charming smile at the Bom.


“You—rrr---Wel---come---Mi---Misss---Kw—Kwonnnn” the maid stammered.


“Eh! Are you alright? Your face is red. Are you sick?” Yuri said as she let go of the maids hand just to put her hands in the latter’s forehead. Bora just nodded her head while still in daze, stunned by whats happening right now.


“Are you sure? anyway, thank you again” Yuri said as she wink at her and holds the shoulder of Bom. The latter face turned redder and I can see that she was about to faint anytime soon. And I saw the other maids’ faces are red too. I want to laugh but I stopped myself. The scene here is really funny. 


Yuri is really stupid, dense and oblivious to what is happening. She wasn’t aware that she charmed the entire maid especially Bora. Well can’t blame them, Yuri is really gorgeous. She doesn’t know that she is captivating them with her beauty. She thought she is just simple and ordinary looking but the truth is she is so gorgeous and hot. Heck! It’s hard to admit but she can attract more guys than I do and many girls swoon over her. But Yuri is always Yuri, she wasn’t aware to all of that, because most of the time she wears her very thick black glass and her hair covers the half of her pretty face. She will just remove that when she is with me and our friends outside the school and away from the people we know. That is the time where the people around us can see and mesmerized by her beauty. Anywhere we walk the people eyes always follow us, specifically to her. she just thought that the people are looking at me and our other friends and not to her so she wasn’t able to know that she is really stunning and those people are looking at her not to us.


*Cough, cough*


Butler ahn cough to get everyone’s attention.


“we are going now. Call us if you need anything. Enjoy you meal” he said as he bow and the other maids bowed with him. Maid Bora bowed to us and walked out with them. After they got out I laughed out loud which startled Yuri.


“Bwahahahhahaha”


“Taengoo! Why are you laughing?” she said annoyed that I surprised her.


“Bwahahahahahha”


“Aish!! Why everyone is so weird today? You are laughing for no reason and the maids face are always red. Why is that?” she said while crossing her arms.



“hehehe. It’s nothing Yuri. Don’t bother ask again” I calmed myself down and look at her smiling.


“Shish! Never mind. I’m hungry so I will start eating now” she said at me before she gobbled up her foods. She ate fast and she eating with big bites.


“Eat slowly Yul. You might get choke if you eat like that.” I told her but she ignores me. she continued eating, taking a big bites with fast pace. She looks like she starved for many days.


“Yah!! Slow down will you and take small bites.” I yelled at her. she looked at me.


“Wharaatt *chew* Diud *chew* yhou shray??” she said between her chewing.


“Nothing!!” I yelled. she just shrugged her shoulder and began to eat again. She still eats fast and taking big bites.


“Argh!“ I face palm myself in frustration.




-----S5’s Unit -----



Jessica’s POV 


“Jesssssieeee, Maknaeeeeee!!” squealed by the two girls while staring at us.


“Welcome back guys!!!” Tiffany said while smiling at the two girls.


“Hi Sunny Unni, Nicole Unni” Seohyun waved at them. 


They drop their things and ran to us and then they hugged me, maknae and mushroom


“Oh Jessie you are too?” My cousin Nicole said. I rolled my eyes


“No, I’m not here, you can’t see me here, sitting in the couch with them. My Gosh! Nicole why do you have to ask the obvious” I said to her coldly


“Yah! You are so mean” she pouted at me and I just ignore them. I had enough today so im not in mood arguing with her.


“Don’t’ mind her Nic, she is just cranky today because she had a bad day” Tiffany said


“Fine! Im sorry Jess”she apologized to me even though she didn’t do anything wrong


“Its Ok, where have you guys been? When did you arrive here? I thought tiffany is the only one staying here”’


“Oh! They arrive here this morning. I forgot to tell you earlier that they are here too. Sorry hehehe” Tiffany said to me an i just rolled my eyes at her.


“We just went to the Grocery mart to buy foods and other supplies that we needed. “ Sunny said as she sat down in the carpeted floor infront of me then Nicole followed her too


“So Jess tell me what happened today that made you grumpy? Care to share?” Nicole Said


“Yeah, Aren’t you supposed to be happy since you went on a date with your oppa?” Sunny said. I sighed and look at them


“I’m supposed to be happy if my date did turn out great but unfortunately it didn’t. I said to them.


“OMO?! what happed?” Sunny said



“maybe she dumped him?” Nicole said to sunny



“Or she fell asleep while on their date?” Sunny replied


“oh! That would be bad. But I think its not the reason”


“what do you think?”


“maybe she gave him a cold shoulder”


the two of them continue talking about my date and what did happen that ruined our date. Tiff and maknae is just looking back and forth to the two noisy annoying girls. I winced while they are talking and my brows is twitching


“Maybe she did something bad at him”


“No that’s not it, Maybe she slap him when she saw a cucumber in her food”


“Oh! I think that is the reason. Tsk! It is so unfortunate to him” the shook their head my brows twitched as well as the corner of my lips.


“Jess should really change her violent ways” Nicole said


“Yeah I think so too” sunny second while the listening two girls nodded in agreement.


“Yah! Hello! I’m here infront of you guys! How dare you talk about me like that! What are you guys saying? All of you guys said are not true. If you just let me finish you guys wont have to think what went wrong in my date. So, do you want me continue or not?” 


“Wa are sorry! just continue your story” both of them apologized


“Oppa and I went out for a date, It was so blissful and fine at first, we are both happy and having so much fun. We went shopping, playing at the game station and we watch movie, it was really perfect but when we are having our early dinner something happened unexpectedly that ruined our date so much and made oppa seems to hate me.”


“Someone came and interrupted us between our conversation.”


“who came and what did he/she do?”


“an unknown girl came and ruin our date”


“A Girl? Who s she?


“Oppa’s secret Girlfriend?


“An Ex of Oppa?”


“Oppa’s fan?”


“No! that girl went there for me?”


“For you?”


“Yes for me! she just came at our table and began talking and accusing me of something”


“what did she accuse you?”


“She said that she is my Girlfriend. And accuse me cheating on her with oppa”


“Your Girlfriend?????!!!!” both of them said in shouted.


“Yah! No need to shout you. Aish!”


“Sorry Jess. Please tell us the full details.” Nicole Said


“Fine but I don’t want you guys interrupt me in the middle of my talking. Arasso?”


“Yes! We won’t interrupt you. We promise. Right guys?” sunny said and the three girls nodded.


“Ok. this is exactly what happened --------“