Chapter 2: the Perfect day for her Perfect Date

It started with a mistake


-----At the outdoor parking area a few meters away from the restaurant-----



Someone’s POV


“How could you not know her? she is so popular at our school. she is in the English division of the regular sections. She won the most popular girl via voting in our school every year. They chose her because of her beauty, brains, and body. They also said that she has a face of a goddess and an angel like voice. She’s a daughter of a business tycoon who owns a big successful company. If im not mistaken, she belonged to a group called the ‘S5’ stands for the ‘Stunning 5’. They are all famous for their beautiful faces, intelligence, talents, skills, and they have a nice body too. They are all comes from a wealthy and well-known family. Their fans club called ‘the stunned’. Does that help?” she asked me while grinning. I look up and think. Uhmmn. I think I saw her before but where? I think and think until I got tired of thinking. I think I didn’t really saw her. Maybe I’m just mistaken her from someone. I looked back at unni who is waiting for my answer. A pair of lines appears in her forehead. I guess she was trying to be patient while waiting for my answer. I just look at her blankly while admiring her cute expression, her brows twitched then she flicked me hard in my forehead.


“Aww. I really don’t know that girl. And the S5 or stunning 5? I never heard of that and I don’t know them too. Do you? You seem to know a lot about them. Don’t tell me you are stalking them? Eww.. I know you are a byun unni but stalking is a big no no for me.” I . I stick my tongue out and made a disgusted face. She comes closer to me and twists my ears then she pinched my cheeks too hard.


“Aw aw aw. Unni it hurts. I’m sorry! I was just joking. And i really don’t know them seriously. Let go of my cheeks unni. Ouch!” I begged her. but she ignore me and pinched my cheeks more. She pinched to the extent that I felt that my cheeks will be ripped anytime soon.


“What did you say? I cant hear you!” 


“Im so sorry Unni! OUCH! It really hurts. Please let go of my cheeks. Im really sorry” I begged her again but this time with my puppy eyes. She let go of my cheeks and smirked at me.


“Learn your lesson Kwon Yuri. You should know that you shouldn’t mess with me.” She said proudly at me.


“I was just kidding Unni! You don’t have to be violent. Ouch! I think my cheeks are swollen” I said to her while rubbing my hurting cheeks. I glare at her while pouting and puffing my cheeks.


“Aww. Don’t pout kkabYul. I’m sorry ok? Don’t do that. But Aigoo you are so cute. Kya~~” she was about to squeeze my cheeks but this time she was not annoyed but instead she was just admiring my cuteness. I covered my cheeks with my hands before she can pinch it again. So she just pinched my nose lightly then she bear hugged me. I smile at her sweetness and hug her back. I notice that people who are passing us, is looking at us weirdly. I feel my cheeks reddened because of the attention that people are giving us.


“Yah! Taengoo! Let go of me. We are in a public place and people are staring at us.” she was about to let go of me but suddenly it rains.


“OMO! Its raining lets head to our car before it falls harder and get us soak.” She held my hands and pulls me towards her car where her driver is waiting.



-----Inside the car of the another girl----



Someone’s POV


I’m sitting in the backseat of the car frustrated. I really want to call oppa but I left my phone in my room. I close my eyes to calm myself but suddenly I heard a sound that disturbed my meditation. When I open my eyes I saw that it is raining hard. I groaned silently.


“This is great! really great. What a great way to complete the perfect day of my perfect date? Argh!” I mumbled loudly.


“what it is Young Miss?” the driver ask me. He may be misunderstood that I’m talking to him.


“it’s nothing, lets head home faster ahjusshi.” I asked him politely


“As you wish Young Miss” 


I lean my head at the car window beside me then i hugged my small pillow as I close my eyes again, but this time im not meditating. I just feel sleepy so decided to take a nap and forget my worries for a while. I will just call Oppa when I got home.



-----Back to the dorky duo----



Yuri’s POV


“OMO! Its raining lets head to our car before it falls harder and get us soak.” She held my hands and pulls me towards her car where her driver is waiting. When we are already near there, I saw her driver running towards us with a big umbrella in his hand.


“Miss Kim and Miss Kwon, let me take you to the car.” he said to us after he bowed then he led us to the car. When we arrive he open the door for us.


“Thanks ahjusshi!” Taeyeon pushed me inside and sits beside me.


“Will I send you home Miss Kim or you plan to somewhere?” the driver ask Taeng


“No, let’s head home ahjusshi.”


“Ok Miss Kim” he started to drive us home.


Taeyeon grabs her bag and pulls out some towel. She rub my hair with it to help me dry up, I grab another towel and do the same to her. After a few minutes of drying our hair we stop and put the towel aside.


“Aigoo~ why did it suddenly rain? I’m thankful that ahjusshi fetch us before the rain get us all wet.” She said.


“yeah! I’m glad that our hair is the only soak one and our clothes are not totally wet because I don’t have any spare clothes here.” I said to her.


“But it still might get us sick, be sure to change your clothes when we arrived home ok??” she commanded me with her ahjumma like voice.


“Aye Aye captain” I salute at her. she giggled and pats my swollen red cheeks lightly.


“Hahaha. You cute dork! Why don’t you take a nap first? I know you are tired and beside we still have a long way home.” She told me and then she taps her laps telling me to lay my head there.


“You are tired too. Why don’t you take a nap with me?” I asked her while patting my shoulders, telling her to lean in my shoulder to take a rest. She pulled my head and laid it to her lap.


“You are more tired than me. I’m not really the one who exerts energy today. Just lay there and don’t complain. ” I look up to her and smile. I really love her thoughtfulness. I position myself comfortably and close my eyes but suddenly the girls face earlier pops to my mind. I remember her gorgeous angry face, her porcelain flawless white skin, her piercing beautiful eyes, and the chills that she gives me when I laid my eyes to her. I don’t know but I felt something that I never felt before. My heart is beating too fast and I felt something in my stomach. I thought about it for a while, trying to figure out what is this new feeling. After a while, I sighed because I really can’t figure it out. Maybe I’m just feeling guilty or I feel that I might be in trouble. I opened my eyes and see Taengoo looking outside the window. I hold her hand that is resting in my head that made her look down to me.


“Unni! Who is really that girl? Why do I feel that I’m really in trouble? My heart is heart beating so fast and I felt something in my stomach. Do you really know her? can you tell me more about her” I asked her curiously. She smiled at me and squeezed my hand.


“I don’t know her completely, I just saw her with her friends for only a few times. The things that I told you about her are only basic information about her. You felt something in your stomach? Maybe you are just hungry? You are always hungry Yuri-yah. You can eat as many as you want when we got home. Don’t think about that for now. Just close eyes, relax and take a nap. Arasso??” she let go of my hand and she begins to rub my head to help me relax and fall asleep.


“Ne!” I said to her before I yawn. Maybe I’m just really hungry and I’m thinking too much. But before I close my eyes and doze off to sleep I heard her talking to herself.


“What is that girl name? If I’m not mistaken its Yoo? No its Mi? Maybe it’s Su? No I think it’s Seo? It can’t be. Aish!! Uhmnn. Yeah that right her name is -------“


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Hi, here is the chapter two. i force my cousin to send me a new chapter. cause even though im the one who is posting this, i really dont know what is the whole story. my damn cute cousin won't tell and give me all of her chapters. she said that i should be a subscriber of this fic. Aigoo! sneaky little girl. by the way she is young. she's only turning 17 this year so bear with us. thanks for my subscribers.