Seven.

You're Just A Kid

Yoongi P.O.V

Yoongi is pissed.

He didn’t want to show it in front of you, but he was beginning to have a difficult time keeping it contained. How dare Jungkook make you cry!

He’d surprised himself by how calm and controlled he acted at the rehearsal yesterday. Every second he spent in the same room as Jungkook only made his anger grow. Though he’d controlled himself, knowing full well that it would only cause problems. He’d watched the younger the whole time, watching for any sign of guilt or concern over you, but he found none. Jungkook acted as if he was the most carefree guy in the world, while Y/N cried over him.

He keeps his face stoic as he sits around the table with the other members, their manager rattling on about something that Yoongi stopped listening to a while ago. His mind only on one thing. He stares at the side of Jungkook’s face as it’s half concealed by Jimin leaning forward to listen.

The manager’s phone goes off then and he excuses himself before walking into the other room to take it. The youngest three start talking immediately, causing Yoongi to roll his eyes. His gaze lands on Namjoon and Hoseok who are eyeing him closely. He watches as both their gazes shift, falling hard on Jungkook. Yoongi can almost see the way things are about to unfold.

Hoseok leans forward, butting into whatever the other three were talking about. “So Jungkook, how’s Y/N doing?”

Jungkook looks up at him, his eyes wide as the question takes him off guard. Good.

“W-What are you talking about Hobi Hyung? She broke up with me, remember?” The innocent act he’s putting on causes Yoongi’s stomach to turn.

Hoseok leans back again tapping his chin as if contemplating the response. “It’s just weird that I haven’t seen her around. At least three times a week I was running into her in the halls as she pushed pass me to get to work.”

Yoongi chuckles at that, he’d been on the receiving end of Hoseok’s complaints about bruises from Y/N too many times to count.

All eyes turn to him causing him to shut his mouth. Hoseok’s eyes urge him to take over. He sighs, there’s no other way to go about this.

“Have you talked to her?” His voice is hard, he already knows the answer to this question but he wants to see what kind of excuses Jungkook can come up with.

Jungkook just shakes his head, keeping his mouth shut. Wise move.

“Has she come home?”

Jungkook shakes his head again.

“Have you tried to contact her?” His own questions are getting him riled up, his anger just bubbling under the surface.

Jungkook shakes his head once again. Yoongi’s had enough.

He stands up slamming his hands down on the table and staring at him with hard eyes as he spits.

“Where the is she, Jungkook? Do you even know? Do you even ing care?”

Jungkook’s eyes flash dangerously at the outburst, he stands up himself, his tall frame leaning over Yoongi’s as he looks into his eyes.

“Why the do you care so much?”

“I want to know why,” Yoongi speaks, low and level.

“Why what?” Jungkook yells back, his control snapped.

Yoongi stares at him as if he’s stupid. “Why would she cut off all contact like that? We’ve known each other for a year; you know she has no one else.”

He watches as Jungkook’s gaze subtly shifts to look at Tae, does he seriously think they were doing something behind his back?

“Why did she break up with you?” Yoongi looks to the side at Namjoon surprised that he decided to speak up.

Jungkook’s hard glare turns on him. “Why is that any of your business?”

“Tell me you’re kidding,” Namjoon deadpans, growing tired of Jungkook’s antics.

Taehyung tries to calm Jungkook down by placing a hand on his arm. “Kook-“

“Don’t touch me,” The younger spits, yanking his arm out of his grasp.

Jungkook moves himself from the table, slamming his chair back against it in anger. “Tell the manager I feel sick.” And then he’s walking out of the room.

Yoongi stands there staring after him. He hadn’t expected the guy to get so mad. The manager comes back in then noticing straight away that Jungkook isn’t present. He opens his mouth to ask when Yoongi stands up abruptly causing them all to look at him in shock. Jungkook’s gone back to the dorms, back to where Y/N is. He can’t be positive but he thinks there’s a good chance you would use this time to get your things.

“.”

 

Y/N P.O.V

You think you’ll go crazy sitting in this apartment for another second. You’ve already had two coffees and become increasingly tired of the shows on the television. You wish you had your laptop, so at least then you could get some much needed work done. You sigh, knowing that it’s just sitting down the hall.

It’s obviously a bad idea to go down there for your things, but Jungkook shouldn’t be around. None of the boys should. And you know it would only cause more trouble if you were to show up with Yoongi at your side if you were to run into Jungkook. So it would be better if you went yourself.

You sit for another minute, straightening out the hoodie you’d borrowed from Yoongi over your jeans and grab your phone. If by chance Yoongi comes back early you’ll be able to tell him where you’ve gone. You don’t want him to worry.

You open the door, looking each way quickly and step out; making sure the door is still unlocked before you close it. You walk quickly down the hall feeling anxious. You remember a time when you could walk down these halls confidently, knowing that everything was okay. That you were meant to be there. You reach Jungkook’s door, you fee weird referring to it as yours, because it’s not anymore. You slip your key into the lock and walk in slowly. You cringe as you take in the room before you. It’s a mess, with blankets and clothes strewn everywhere. You walk further into the dorm making sure to stay quiet in case anyone is in here. You pass the kitchen noticing the empty cartons of the food you brought for Jungkook sitting on the bench, next to two sets of chopsticks. You feel disgust at that girl sitting here with Jungkook eating the food that you brought.

Has he even wondered where the food came from? You haven’t heard from him since.

You walk to your bedroom quickly, half expecting to find girls clothes thrown over the place but you are met with a surprisingly clean room, with only the bed unmade. The image of the last time you saw this bed invades your memory and you turn away quickly, not wanting to relive the memory anther time.

You reach under the bed grabbing duffel bag to that you know is kept there. You shove your laptop and changer in quickly not wanting to forget it. You turn to the closet next, grabbing all the clothes you can and begin shoving them into the bag. You figure that will be enough and urn around to head to the bathroom next. Your breath catches in your throat as you notice someone standing there.

Jungkook stands in the doorway his head cocked to the side slightly as he takes in the sight of you. You stand frozen, clothing still bundled up in your hands unsure what to do next. You didn’t even hear him come in.

He steps forward into the room, causing you to take a step back towards the bed. If he notices your reluctance to be near him he doesn’t show it. He closes the gap between you quickly, placing his hands on your hips.

“I’ve missed you, Y/N,” He says, before his lips are upon you, moving against yours with a desperate hunger. Despite your better judgement you kiss him back, opening your mouth sightly allowing his tongue in when he along your bottom lip. You moan when he bites your lip, causing him to smile. You lean forward for more, for a minute forgetting all that has happened over the last few days, because there were more good days than bad when you were with Jungkook, and it pains you to think that on one measly bad day everything ended.  He chuckles at your greediness and pulls back, his hands still securely on your hips.

“Where have you been?” He asks, looking straight into your eyes. His own dark gaze gives you no clue into what he’s thinking.

“Jungko-,” You begin, but he cuts you off.

“Why did you walk out on me?”

You look away from him down to the floor. Is he seriously asking you that? You regret coming here, you should have known that something like this would happen, and you have no idea where the other boys are. You don’t want to yell, because Jungkook will only yell back, so you respond in something closer to a whisper.

“You know why.”

“What?” His tone is hard as he steps away from you, forcing you to look up at him.

You glare at him, your anger finally rising to the surface the longer he keeps up the innocent act. You are having none of it. “Why did you tell the boys I broke up with you?”

His eyes widen in shock at your question. Before they darken to almost black, he’s pissed that you know. “Who told you that?” His voice is like ice.

You know that telling him will only cause controversy between the group and you certainly don’t want Jungkook going after him, yet you still find yourself answering anyway.

“Yoongi.”

He nods, which confuses you. Was he expecting you to say that?”

You watch him staring at you with a glare that makes your skin crawl. You hate that he’s making you feel so guilty even with all he’s done to you.

“When have you talked to Yoongi?”

You keep your mouth shut, he looks absolutely livid.

He doesn’t take kindly to that as he steps towards you, his large hands grabbing onto your shoulders as he forces you to look at him. “I asked you a ing question, Y/N!”

You shake your head; you’ll only make his anger worse if you tell him.

Your head lolls from side to side as he shakes you roughly trying to get you to look at him.

“Are you seriously going to ignore me right now!?” He yells, his hot breath fanning over your face causing you to cringe. His grip on your shoulders tightens until you can feel his fingernails digging into your skin through your hoodie. You wince; your eyes watering slightly from the pain, but still you say nothing.

Relief flows through you as you feel one of his hands lift its self from your shoulder, maybe he’s decided to stop being so crazy. You glance up at him, only to see fury in his eyes and his right hand raised near his face. Your eyes widen as you realise what he’s about to do. But there is no way Jungkook would hit you, no way.

“First Taehyung and now Yoongi!” He spits at you. “You . ing answer me, Y/N!”

You flinch from his words; does he honestly still think you’d do that to him?

You close your eyes, all the desire you once had in you to yell at Jungkook leaves you in an instant. You want to hate him, but something is stopping you. Even with his hand raised ready to hit you if you continue to keep your mouth shut, does nothing but make you feel empty. After all you must have done something to make him accuse you of cheating with Tae, and cause Jungkook to actually cheat on you and lie about it.

You just don’t know what.

You feel guilty for bringing Yoongi into this; he’d been out on an innocent trip to the shop when bad luck forced him to run into you. You never wanted this to happen. You feel wind rushing towards you face and you know its Jungkook’s hand descending towards you. You do nothing but brace yourself for the impact. You don’t even have the tears left in you to cry.

You have nothing.

“Jungkook!”