Three.

You're Just A Kid

You get a cab back to BigHit, finding yourself in yours and Jungkook’s apartment only a short time later. You place your bag and jacket on a chair as you begin to get ready to sleep. The events of the night weigh heavily on your mind, mixed in with the alcohol you drank causing your previous dizziness to wash over you.

Jungkook walks back into the room, his eyes finding you immediately and walking over to you. He stares at you with hazy eyes as he leans forward attaching his lips to your neck. His kisses are wet and sloppy as his hands begin to make their way up and under your shirt, pressing firmly over your stomach and hips with no hesitation.

At any other time you would melt into his touch, but after the night you’ve just been through you are in no mood to bend to his desires.

“Jungkook, stop,” You say, placing your hands on his chest and begin to push him away.

He stops his movements with some hesitation, before he leans back his dark eyes staring into yours. His breathing is deep and even as you watch his expression fight to stay neutral. He heaves a sigh as you catch a glimpse of recognition pass over his face.

“Do you have a thing for Tae?” His tone is hard as he looks at you, his hands still firmly on your hips.

You can’t believe he would ask you something like that; your anger rises as you try to step away from him, but his grip remains tight. Of course the answer is no, is he really that uncomfortable in the relationship to get jealous of one of his best friends? You look up at him with your own stern expression, your mind finally beginning to clear from the worst effects of the alcohol.

“Why would you think that?”

He squeezes your hips harshly before letting go of you completely, stepping away with a huff. And though this is what you wanted, you can’t help but feel stung by his sudden rejection. “Don’t act as if you don’t know!” His voice is loud in the quiet apartment. “I saw the two of you tonight.”

You step forward, your hand desperately trying to clutch his but he pulls away, leaving you grasping at air. “That was nothing! He was drunk; he didn’t know what he was doing.”

He scoffs at that, refusing to look you in the eye. “Don’t lie to me.”

You get angry at that, your temper rising not because he doesn’t believe you, but because he can’t show you any respect by looking you in the eye, as if he’s ashamed of you for something you haven’t even done.

All you wanted was to spend the day celebrating Tae’s birthday and finally having some quality time with your boyfriend, but all you get is a jealous Jungkook and the desire to just sleep. However the topic allows for neither of those things.

“You’re being stupid.”

His teeth snap together harshly at that, staring at you as if you’d just crossed the line.

“You’re such a little .” He mumbles, finally staring into your eyes.

Your own widen, staring at him not believing that your own boyfriend would call you that. You move quickly to the chair you’d thrown your bag and jacket on and put them back on your body quickly. He stares at you as you make your way towards the door. It’s only when you have the door open that he bothers to move from his spot.

“Where are you going?”

You twist your body slightly to look at him. “I’m not staying here with you right now.”

“Oh come on, you’re over reacting.”

You hike your bag higher over your shoulder. “You know what Jungkook; I’ve been looking forward to this night for over a week now. All I wanted was to spend the night with you all, and all I got was you being jealous and accusing me of things you know nothing about.”

He opens his mouth to reply but you cut him off.

“I can hardly even look at you right now. So no I’m not staying here.”

You don’t give him the chance to answer as you step out the door, slamming it shut behind you. You stand on the other side, half of you attempting to get your breathing under control and the other weaker part hoping that Jungkook will open the door and apologize to you for being a . Neither of those two things happens as you march away from your apartment.

You walk fast down the corridor, tears streaking down your face slowly as you press the down button repeatedly, your tears flowing faster as you wait impatiently for the elevator to get to your floor. You just need to be far away from him. Relief washes through you as the elevator dings alerting that it’s at your floor. You step forward not lifting your eyes from the floor and walk straight into the hard body of someone exiting. You’re momentarily taken aback by someone else being on this floor, you know it’s only accessible by the boys, their team and yourself. A familiar low voice speaks pulling you out of your confusion.

“Y/N?”

You lift your eyes to stare into theirs. “Oh, Yoongi.” He looks at you strangely, an expression that you can’t quite place etched into his features. You figure it must be due to you looking like a mess so you wipe your hands under your eyes trying to remove some of the wetness. You try for a small smile to reassure him that everything is okay. “W-What are you doing here?”

You silently curse yourself for stuttering as he continues to stare at you. He eventually drops the eye contact when you give him nothing and shrugs. It’s then that you notice the strong scent of liquor that was present on the other boys is not present on him. At least, it’s not anywhere near strong enough for you to be able to pick up on it.

“I was tired so I decided to come back.”

“Oh okay. Well I was actually just leaving, so I’ll see you around,” You try to push by him but he places a hand on your shoulder and blocks your path.

“Why are you leaving?” He asks, raising an eyebrow in question. “Where are you planning to go?”

The questions makes sense, it’s not as if you have somewhere else to go. But you’re not Yoongi’s problem, and you’re not about to burden him with yours. It’s not his fault your boyfriend decided to play the jealous card tonight, so you shrug.

“I’m just going out,” You give him another smile, hoping it’s more sincere than the first as your sniffles begin to subside.

He doesn’t look convinced as he takes in your ruffled clothes and blotchy red face. His head tilts to the side slightly as he looks you over. “Did something happen with Jungkook?”

You can’t help but admire how perceptive he is, though it frightens you to no end. You sniffle again as you run your hand under your eyes as fresh tears begin to fall.

“We just got into a little fight. It’s okay though, I’ll be back later.”

You manage to get past him then, moving yourself into the elevator and pressing the button for the ground floor. He turns to look at you just as the doors begin to close; he’s suddenly burdened with the feeling that he won’t see you again.

“Y/N?”

You give him another smile as the doors finally close leaving you by yourself. You lean against the wall attempting to get your breathing under control as fresh frustration and sadness washes over you. You sigh; allowing your shoulder to slump forward slightly as you try to think of somewhere you can go. It’s obvious you can’t go back up to your apartment, no part of you willing to deal with Jungkook anymore tonight. You grab your phone out of your pocket, thankful that it was in your bag when you rushed out of the apartment. You scroll through you contacts until you come across a name that you’re sure can help you. You lift the phone to your ear, taking a breath.

“Hey, can I stay with you?”