Forget

Boy Or friend

Soo Yun's POV

It's been a a month. Sung Hee is always with me. We have so much fun together. We can trust each other and we know each other well other than our family. It never came up because Sung Hee avoided it for me knowing I would be home sick.
It was a Saturday, I got ready and I was just brushing my hair. Waiting for Sung Hee to ring my door bell. I put the brush down looking at myself in the mirror. I was presentable. I put my headphones on and tucked the iPod in my pocket. Holding the railing and the other hand held the water bottle I walked quickly down the stairs. Moving my body with the beat of the song, it felt I was meant to dance or the singer and the beat a song had a huge effect on me. I twirled in the living room closing my eyes feeling like I was about to take of and fly. The moment was perfect until I heard the door bell. I squealed in annoyance my beautiful and peaceful moment was over. I went to opening the door to see Sung Hee a bit annoyed. I apologized not answering the door sooner and she let me go laughing at my reason. I pushed her shoulder making a pouty face. She told me now we were official friends and I replied with a smile.

She took me to her house. It was nice and simple with many paintings. She dragged me to her room that was so cute. I squealed and then found out she had his huge crush on one of the CNBlue members and told me for assurances it wasn't Minhyuk. I guessed and her face told me I was right. No other than there leader. We sat on her bed and she started to tell me about her family, her mother father then finally her brother. Then all was revealed to me in a wave that just hit me. I was shocked. Her brother was one and no other then GD my bias I was filled with joy, but then the next set of words killed the happiness. She told why she became my friend, her reason of being popular. How she was hurt. I kept telling her I wasn't like them and I convinced my self that I have to forget him as my bias and except him as a brother. That thought killed the living daylights out of me. The man I stared at admired loved for two years.

She dragged me to her brothers room which I knew was a wrong idea. This moment was going to become worse. She introduced me to him and I was silent and I hid behind Sung Hee. I told her I needed the bathroom using it as an excuse to leave the room. I entered the room closing the door as I turned the lock tears began to pour as if it was raining. I restrained my self from crying anymore for I feared it would be noticeable. I cleaned my self up and left the restroom. I walked into Sung Hee's room where she noticed that I was crying. She started to ask me many questions I smiled and hugged her telling her I was homesick. She told me it was ok and I cried onto her shoulder not for the reason she thought. After that day I decided to put all my GD things away packing them up. I put the CDs everything away then as I was removing the poster, I cried silently. Rolled it up and carefully putting in the suitcase under my bed. Which I kicked with my feet trying to remove my frustration.

After that days passed by ,but it grew harder I was brought to her house almost everyday trying to forget the  face. At school they would respect me to because how it been about three months me and Sung Hee were friends.  We had a bake sale, which was fun organizing. The day of he bake sell I received my own stall and my stall was the last. Beside me was a boy's stall. We were in the area where we wouldn't get much customers. It was last minute pick for spots and I guess him and I were last to pick. He often looked over to me, which occurred weird to me. He was nice and fit, didn't look like a player or a nerd. He was a year older than me according to the color of his tie. He spoke to me first and I learned his name was Lee Joon. We talked a lot and soon It was time to go. I left and that following two weeks Lee Joon approached me a lot. I didn't mind though.

A normal class day, GD came surprising his sister because he finally came back from a tour. He hugged me to startling me and started to talk to his sister. I guess it was ok he usually always saw me with his sister. The hug just brought the painfull memories of me liking him rushing back. The couple of days GD was always there it was as if he wanted to cause me pain. Today was my turn to clean the class room. Sung Hee ditched me because she still didn't do her assignment that was due on Monday and if she didn't work on it continuously for three days it wouldn't be finished. It was given a month ago. I went into the classroom seeing the dirty fish bowl. Sad fish, I left the bowl at the edge of the counter as I transported the fish into a clean glass filled with water. I got up to get the broom I started to sweep and it was so quiet so m mind wandered. It went to GD, it was making me so depressed. I stared at the fish swimming around and took out something from my bag. It was another fish I dumped him in the glass. At least they were happy.

The broom that was in my loose grip fell. As it fell it hit the bowl which ended up in a crash hitting the floor. The floor was wet and glass shards were scattered the broom just lay there. I took a step and the heel of my foot landed on the edge of the broom causing me to come crashing to the floor. I opened my eyes to see some scrapes on my hands that protected the back of my head. I looked to see the color pebbles from the fish bowl, a striking pain struck me. I pulled my self up to see a piece of glass dug into my skin. I wish someone one would come to help me, but no one came. Tears fell from my eyes and I quickly pulled the piece of glass out and the blood came. I reached for my handkerchief and tied it around the wound. I looked at the mess that was created.

Instead of properly aiding my wound I grabbed the broom and sloppily cleaned also with the mop. Grabbing thee extra bowl I filled it dropping the two fish. I got my bag and examined the room which looked like nothing at all had happened. Walking out of the room to see it was raining. I had no umbrella so I walked toward the schools entrance gate. My eyes laid on a figure which came out to be GD and he was kissing a girl. A nothing could be more worse I turned to leave from the back not able to face him.

My happiness was drained. I walked on the pavement as someone passed me. I didn't care who it was because I was filled with pain. I herd my name being called but didn't bother to look back at all. I was turned around and I saw Lee Joon. He examined me and when his eyes landed on my ankle it grew wide seeing the bloody handkerchief. He quickly grabbed my hand and picked me up. He knew I was not going to answer his questions by the look on my face so he didn't speak. I opened my eyes when he put me down on a chair. I recognized it as the clinic near my house. After treating my wounds Lee Joon had grip on my waist and my hand around his neck this lasted till we reached my house. He opened the door for me.

He spoke breaking the silence his words came out and I registered as a confession. Before I could react he kissed my forehead and his lips trailed to my ears telling that he would be here tomorrow morning he would expect for an answer. He left leaving me intaking what just happened. My first instincts was to reject him for I didn't have feeling for him and I didn't want to bother him or waist his time. I didn't deserve him. I took a shower and landed on my bed and fell straight into a deep slumber. I wouldn't blame myself a lot happened today.

I got up the next day changing out of my sleeping wear. I got something to eat and and washed the dishes and left them to dry. After vacuming and a light dusting I went back to put the dishes back. The dishes made a clung sound which was followed my the door bell. My head filled up with the memories of yesterday. it wa him and I had to face him, but how. I ran toward the door and my guess was right Lee Joon stood in front of me. He said hello and got straight to business thats what I was fearing. I didn't want to break his heart he was so kind to me. I had to, I didn't want to be led into a relationship that would end up in a mess.

I looked toward him and the word no was going to come out when from the corner of my eye I saw GD. My body quivered, instead of a no a yes came out. He hugged me and it led to a kiss which was planted onto me. I closed my eyes signaling my decision to get over him. I would try to forget him and fall for Joon. He closed the door leading me to the couch where he let his grip loosen and he started to talk to me. That he really liked me since the first time we met. Saying how happy he was and telling me he wouldn't let go. I started to cry, he began to worry. I just told him that my wound on my hand was hurting. He blew air on it and kissed it causing me to giggle. He wiped my tears with his thumbs and pulled me into a hug. He was close, but I didn't mind after all he has now officially mad me his girlfriend.
 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvB23N1Rf9hrWh0mogADX 



hello! ^^ I make these long because I only update on monday for this and also my friends like this idea so it's happening~ Also im getting side tracked with my other story !
comment and subscribe !!
Lee Joon~~ @ahmylucylee_joon_1988.jpg