6 And A Huge Park!

Boy Or friend

I had so much fun with Joon oppa. I can't believe how fast time flys. Joon said he wants me to meet his team members. I wonder...
Something tapped my shoulder, I turned to see no one. I turned back to my normal position and then I felt body contact with my back and my eyes were covered with firm hands. Joon? My eyes were released and the firm hands hugged me. "How did you know?"
"It was quite easy no one does that except you and Sang Hee and last I recall her hands are small and she does not have abbs." I said as I giggled.
"Mmm.. So you like my abbs don't you."
.....Let's go! He opened the car door for me awwww he is so cute. I got in and so did he. Let's go! "Wait I wana kiss." I don't think so. "Come on." Ok. She leaned in a turned her face quickly planting a peck on his cheek. "That's not fair!" I didn't get my surprise and you don't get a kiss. Now let's go and quit pouting you. "Why?" He whined. Ok you can pout you look really cute. "Your so mean."  That's what you get for macking me wait. "Ok ok."  With that he drove. He the stereo and we both were smiling and having fun. The car was parked and Joon turned the radio off. He leaned closer and whispered in my ear "I like my abbs to." his nose rubbed against my ear. I opened the door making him lose his balance falling in the seat I was sitting on. I want to see my surprise now let's go! He got out of the car and held my hand. We were walking while swaying our hands that were intertwined. I couldn't really see much in the area.

We had reached to a large building that had mirrors everywhere, but you couldn't see what was going inside. We entered to see a lady at a desk. Joon talked to her and when he gave her the credit card she was dangerously trying to play with him. Winking and opening her shirt buttons saying it was hot. Trying to hit on my boyfriend. Joon stared at her blankly saying the air-condition was on, I was just laughing. Joon turned rolling his eyes and put his around my waist and told the lady why not play with one of the workers who was staring at her. I looked over to the blushing worker who had obvious feelings for the girl. I giggled and kissed Joon's cheek, happy with my boyfriend just did.

We went on the elevator and as we went up I could see everything outside. I was scared of heights and especially if it's glass. My legs felt like jelly as possible unwanted thoughts of glass breaking entered my mind. My thoughts were interupted with Joon back hugging me and whispering into my ear that he's here. I opened my shut eyes slowly seeing an amazing park. I recognizes the areas. A zoo, amusement park, wave pool, and a lot of shops. Wow! Joon your the best! I turned my self around hugging Joon tight. The best thing it was all indoor.

Joon it must have been expensive. "It was a gift free for MBLAQ." LiEr I saw the credit card. "80% off?"  Ya ya. The elevator went ting and the door opened. To see few bunch of kids coming in. One of the boys was bothering a girl by pulling her hair. I held the girls hand moving her behind me and beside Joon. Stop that I said in annoyance because it was hard for me to see her getting bullied. The boys got off the next two floor. The girl was hugging my leg as the boy left with a sad expression. I brought the girl to the front and asked her about her parents. She replied sadly that her parents were with her, but had emergency call at work so they left her with their best friend. She ended up with there son and his cousins. By the time she was finished we had finished our icecream and were sitting on the tables near the wave pool. I gave puppy eyes to Joon and he knew what I wanted. He sighed and put his neck in the crook of my neck.

Yay! You can play with us Joo Eun. "Ok, but my brothers will be worried." You have a brothers? "Yes, they are probably meeting with the mean guy Minwoo. Can I borrow your phone?" Yes sure. I handed it to her and she explained the situation. She kept fighting with them and asked to speak to the other. I caught there names as Kwangmin and Youngmin. "My brothers want to talk to you." She pressed the speaker and the two were fighting. One was saying to let her go and the other was angry and refused. I giggled at them fighting. I answered them and if they were unsure about us they could meet us. They agreed and said they were on the way. After a few minutes of Joon saying it was supposed to be him and me only the boys came. There were three and amazingly cute. Two were twins who I assumed were Joo Eun brothers and the boy who was suposed to be the cousin. They were so small. I hope I get a kids cute as them. They smiled at me and Joon and inquired and Joon. H was getting irritated and I could feel he would make an outburst any moment. He did what I thought telling the brothers if they cared that much how could he left her alone and to be bullied. He looked as a father. I laughed killing the strong aroma. They stared at me and I told Joon he looked like and a father and it was new perspective of seeing him. he smiled and hugged me.

The boys stared astonished that I calmed the the beast they thought was unstoppable. He let go, looking at all the children. You could see there faces scared. They all ran behind me. One of them pulled my shirt and asking me if I could make Joon stop. I smiled and gave Joon a lecture not to be so rough with children. The children scowled him. Ok now let's all go, to the pool or the zoo? The boys wanted the pool me and Joo Eun wanted the zoo. Joon being a gentlemen agreed for me and convinced the boys to. Telling them to care for girls. So adorable.

We went and there was a photo area we all cramped in taking pics. We laughed and bought cute animal ears for the boys and the boys insisted we wear crowns. Me and Joo Eun agreed when we saw the crowns so cute. I cried it was so hot and Joon and the other children acted as adults telling me then it's time to go to the pool. I jumped as a child and ran. Then they ran after me when I said last one there is a rotten egg. We splashed and Eun na asked me in the dressing room who was Joon to me. When I said boyfriend I blushed and she said we were a cute couple. I came out and Joon's eyes looked big if something surprised him. I followed his eyes to realize he was looking at me in a bikini. I jumped in and me, Joon and the kids were splashing having fun. The sun was setting and we left saying bye to the kids. I told Joo Eun Minwoo had a reason to . She questioned me and I told her to ask him herself.

I knew she liked him and it was obvious he liked her. Adorable child love. I'm graduating so I hope I get married fast. I want have these days with my own children. I kissed Joon when they were gone and said sorry about not making it our time. He chuckled and drove me home. I got home to see a dangerous Minhyuk. He yelled at me, saying he was worried. How cute I told him he was fulfilling my grandparents wishes well. After that I fell asleep.

^^ Comment and subscribe