The Park ~

Boy Or friend

There is no way I'm getting kidnapped. I opened my mouth and with all my force closed my jaw biting hard on the flesh of who ever. The person yelped and jumped back releasing me. Your just lucky I didn't use my heels. (Believe me I found out a simple trick that leaves a person in a hospital for 4-5 months)

I turned around dusting my dress and stumbling back on the uneven path of pebbles.
"Joon! I'm so sorry!" I grabbed his hand that I clamped on. "Oppa I really didn't know." He gave me a slight smile still wincing from pain. He grabbed my waist again pulling me toward him. His face was sad, but then he kissed me. He started to take me toward the park and we kept walking then wa passing the park! Where is he tacking me? Then we came to a black car. He got another car AGAIN! Seriously a new model again!

Oppa another one.
"Yup I just got this beauty."
I was going to a party you stay with your "beauty".

His hand came from behind embracing me.

Joon what is it?
"It's valentines day don't just leave me."
Ok I'll stay for you. Let me call Minhyuk and Jin Joo ok.

I called them up, Minhyuk was already a bit depressed because he had another argument with his girlfriend again, but now I'm the reason. I'll talk to her tomorrow and JinJoo didn't mind because her present fell in front of her door so she was happy. Joon sat me in his car bringing a rose out. It was beautiful, but I already had a bunch I bought that were in a vase. This rose felt more special then thoes at home. Well it wouldn't hurt if I had another. The car started and of we were.

The sky was shades of purples and a sound scared me making my body jump and my head look toward where the sound came from. Colored sparks fell, it was fireworks. They were doing it specially for valentines day. Joon parked into a dark parking lot. His hand led me and I squeezed it worried something would pop out of nowhere. We came to the gate and the path way was surrounded with tree's, unable to see what lies ahead because of it's maze like structure.

The tree's opened up to see a cute park and a wonderful garden. Wow! It was so amazing the trees were dressed in lights that were glowing red. The garden had a hill and there were roses planted that made a shape of heart. There were a few couples who were leaving and the park was left with us two. The grass had dew in it and I finally set my eyes on the wooden sign that sad lovers park.
Joon how did you find this place?
"It was an accident finding this place. Sadly this park location is not known to all. Usually the couples keep it secret and I decided to do the same."
Thank you Joon.
"Are you really tearing up."
I'm sorry I like cheesy, romantic, cute stuff.

Joon hugged me and pulled me towards the tree's that looked like they were glowing. Couples names engraved in them.
"Let's write our names."
It will hurt the tree and you might cut your self.
"Come on, it will only be on the bark not so deep. I don't think it willll hurt the tree.
For love it's ok if someone gets hurt it makes the bond stronger, if they are still together."

Oppa write love in English.
"Ok."
..........................................................................
"Come here."
I don't want to leave the park.

I was taken behind the tree's. Amazing lake that was sparkling under the moon lights. I only thought this happened in movies.
"
Happy Valentines day. This is for you, I have decided you are the girl I love."
 You better not be purposing, we are to young.
Promise you won't leave me Joon.
"I don't think I can promise that, but I can promise that in the end I will be with you. If you let me that is."

We ended up kissing and I decided to have a little fun. I grabbed his car keys and ran screaming he was it. I could hear Joon telling me to get back here. After all that running I ended up on the dock bare feat and it was so slippery.
"Your going to slip Soo Yun careful"
I'll be careful!
As those words escaped my mouth I slipped and was going to be devoured by the water which I was always helpless in. I screamed that I can't swim and Joon's name. My eyes were shut and everything was blank.

I felt something soft, I opened my eyes to see Joon. I didn't drown?
"No! What did I tell you! Your lucky I saved you before you landed in the water."
My hands that were on his chest went up circling around his neck and quickly I pecked his cheek.
Thank you.

He got up and I was a bit shaky and cold. His jacket was put on me then he picked me up.
Oppa what are you doing.
"What does it look like. It's late, let's get you home."
No I don't want to go. He kissed my forehead. Taking me home was easy, but getting me in the house isn't easy Joonie. My eyes were closed and I looked like I was sleeping. He picked me up again and brought me inside to my bedroom. Putting me down on the bed and was about to leave. I grabbed his shirt pulling it to get his attention.
Oppa how are you going to get home without your keys? I showed his keys that were in my hand.
"How did you...?"
Easy, when you were carrying me I slipped them out.
I giggled and he gave me a look that was adorable. I don't want to go to sleep and neither do I want to be alone. He tried to get the keys, but in a fail attempt he landed right on top of me. "Do you really want me to stay." You are my boyfriend and Minhyuk does not know also the house is empty. "Naughty little girl..............................

OK, If  I get a comment I'll update one more time ^^
Also I might not update on monday.  Just a warning!
 op8heb.jpg
comment and subscribe X)