Ouch!

Boy Or friend

 


Next morning I woke up with Joon pushing me to get dressed so he could eat. He even tried using his puppy eyes, well I couldn't resist so I did what he said.
After days passed, but time with Joon would be short and his phone conversation as well. I was starting to hate on hello baby, but what to do? Finally Joon said he would meet up with me, because I asked MBLAQ's manager. So I get a full week with Joon. Sung Hee is finally going to meet Joon. I usually keep him to myself, but she is my best friend and she is also been dieing to see him. Two days were great we were just having fun like usually we did.
At the end of the day, at the door where it was time for him to leave for home he held the goodbye kiss for a longer period of time, it was so sweet. He missed me as much I missed him.

I came over to Sung Hee's house the next day and tried best to avoid Jiyong. It looked like he would stay with us in the living room for a long time and it was getting awkward for me. So I decided to drag Sung Hee inside. We went through her stuff and talked about her crush and new boyfriend she just met. I threw pillows at her. How could she not tell me. I told he about mine! After her cute love story and man this guy did a lot of cheesy things. So cute! We her laptop and watched Ukiss's Tick tack, we love these guys. After that we ended in a play fight it started with pokes to popcorn and chips then tickling. While we were laughing Sung Hee excused her self to the bath room. She didn't tell me the guys name. I totally forgot about this romantic boy's name. Well Lee Joon is way better.

"Ding dong" The door bell. Jiyong told Sung Hee to get it. Well she was in the bathroom and did not hear him. I was not going to make any conversation with Jiyong, so I decided to get it. I walked casually through the hallway to the door. I swung it open to see Joon? Joon what are you doing here? Joon looked at me blank just purely nothing.
He let himself in and held my shoulder and lightly whispered the words "we are over."

Millions of questions were raised in my head. I felt powerless, I could not open my mouth. I just stared into his eyes with fear in mine. He just looked away and Sung Hee came skipping along smiling and ran straight to Joon hugging him. What is going on, this......
"Soo Yun this is my guy the one I told you about, Joon." I fell speechless. I couldn't believe this scene was playing in front of me.
"Sung Hee I've met Soo Yun before."
"Where?"
"We met at the bake sale."
"It's nice to see you again Soo Yun." Joon hand hugged Sung Hee's waist, he pulled her closer. Piercing my heart then whispering into her ear. Sung Hee gave him the look which she usually gives me "sorry, but it's a no." He gave her his puppy eyes that he always gave me. It pierced my heart again, but harder this time. She looked toward me with pleading eyes saying Joon wanted to go out, but she didn't want to leave me here. I closed my eyes inhaling deeply then I got up and ran inside leaving them questioning. They looked at each other
"Here is your purse Sung Hee, have a good time." With that I pushed them out the door.
"Your the best Soo Yun and you can stay at my house if you want!" I closed the door walking inside to her room.
If I am the best why did I end up in such a situation?..................

I slowly went over and picked up chips, pop corn that were left on the floor from our previous fun fight. I finally was done and I sat on Sung Hee's bed. I brought my knees close to my chest and rested my head on them. Tears that were stopped from before flowed slowly then came at full speed leaving my tights really wet. I clenched my teeth and tried my best not to make any noises knowing Jiyong was still here. I cried silently, but muffled sounds came from me and the sound of me trying to catch my breath. Joon your so harsh. Did I do something wrong, you can't just leave me.

The door creaked. Someone entered, but I could care less.


Jiyong's POV 

"Hey want to play with me Soo Yun! Your way more fun to play with than my weird sister."
My head swung around to see Soo Yun sitting on the bed her face was in her knees. She's probably sleeping. I walked over and moved her hair behind her ear, but I couldn't see anything but her cheek. I pulled her arm and her face turned to see me. Her face was so red and tears were rolling down her face.

Soo Yun's POV
Leave me alone.
"Why are you crying" His voice a bit harsh.
I'm not crying.
"don't lie."
I'm not lieing!
"Then explain why your crying like someone died"

I'm not in the mood to answer any of your questions. Just leave or I will.


Someone did die it was my love and there is no way I'm telling you Jiyong. If he doesn't leave in five seconds then I'm leaving. I had enough for a day.

Five seconds are up, I reached for my jacket and jumped out of the bed walking to the door with my face down. I felt a tight grip on my wrist.  Jiyong, let go!
His grip just grew tighter and it was beginning to hurt. I struggled to release myself, but I stopped when he started to drag me. When realizing he was taking me some where I tried to release my hand from his grip again with all might. My struggling was interrupted when I was thrown in a room and fell tripping a bit. I got up and turned to see Jiyong slam the door shut and locked it. His face was filled with anger. My body froze in fear he was stepping closer and his arm extended. He was going to slap me. My eyes automatically closed.

 tumblr_llkznjyBCJ1qggn9ro1_500.png

Comment & Subscribe or no new chapter ^^
Oh and yes I was planning this from along time!! Joon just had to do this ;)
 s640x480

COMMENT :)