His turn

Boy Or friend

It was starting to become hard to breath. I couldn't stop crying.
Joon Joon, I love you..............
Why are you forcing my 'I love you' to become 'I loved you.' Why do you want me to hate you?
"Soo Yun here."
Jiyong gave me a cup of water which I slowly drank.
The flow of my tears started to slow down and a headache seized my head. My vision was turning blurry as I saw Jiyong come near me. Oppa I'm really tired. "it's ok, now let's get you home." Jiyong picked me up and positioned my head on his shoulder. I snuggled into his neck and my eyes closed leading me to a deep sleep.

Jiyong's POV
I walked into the elevator with Soo Yun in my arms. The elevator opened to reveal two girls who started to giggle and whisper and it was obvious they thought Soo Yun was my girl. That made me really happy inside. Her grip tightened around me and I remembered I never asked her to be my girlfriend. For now I'll let her rest and I will ask her tomorrow and make it so special.......

Second thought I can't! Everything will go viral, I have to keep it on low profile. Not fair!
I started the car and drove off to Soo Yun's house.......
As I parked the car I couldn't take my eyes off Soo Yun.  All I could do was stare until my phone rang. I felt like a stalker.....
I looked at the ID and it was my ex. This girl is so annoying, it looks like I have to get a new phone. I didn't pick up her call, but instead I started to take pictures of Soo Yun. I picked her up brought her to her house. I couldn't open the door so I put my hand in her hoodie pocket where one of her hands were. Our fingers touched as I got the keys. I smiled as I walked into the room lit with only the moon light and put her on the bed. I better leave before I try to her.

"Jiyong?"
Soo Yun did I wake you?
"No."
~Her hand held onto mine and I held it to.
Does your head still hurt?
"Yes, but you shouldn't worry."
This is my chance I thought.


I looked the opposite direction of Soo Yun and I took a rose from the vase. I held the rose tightly in my hand letting the thorns pierce my skin and in one swift motion I turned around landing on one knee.
Soo Yun will you be my girl.
Her face didn't look happy nor sad it confused me quite well.
"Jiyong I want to be, but I have to warn you, I'm having trouble getting over Joon."
I got up from my position and starred into her eyes and fell on her. I rolled so we were side to side.
As long as I can call you mine I'm fine because I'm sure I can erase him from your heart.
I pulled her into my chest, I want you to stay with me. For sure I'll make you forget that fool........

We both stayed in that position for a long time. I noticed she fell asleep, I want to stay with her, but I should go. I just pondered either to leave or not to. Instead of making a decision I fell asleep.

"Oppa Oppa."
Hmmmmm.........

My eyes opened a little- Soo Yun? My vision focused and my arms that were circled around her I tightened bringing her closer. I know it's to early I just asked her yesterday.
What to do, if Joon didn't get in the way it would be perfectly fine for me doing this. She kept whispering to me that I should get up, but I didn't wan't to so I grumbled and snuggled in her hair. She's comfortable if she wasn't smiling I would have let her go. I can feel her lips on my skin with a layer of cloth between which is my shirt. It looked as if she didn't really mind the skinship that just made me smile.

After a while I had to let go which I really didn't want to. The girl I really wanted is now mine I don't care I just want to hug her. I sat up and rubbed my eyes to have one of my hands snatched from me. Hun? Soo Yun was looking at my hand and she looked worried. What's on my hand? Her finger circled my palm and she lightly touched the center. OWW! I slowly pulled it back still with her hand holding mine. It was the roses thorn which caused a small wound. Soo Yun quickly ran out of the room and aided my wounds. She so cute. After that she made a really tasty breakfast. She got ready and we went to my place for me to change.

Days are going by and our relationship has grown there was never a time where she pushed me because of Joon so I assume she has forgotten.
 

  1517D21B4C5A72480E2EDB 

 
Time to be evil^^
First I'm sorry for not updating!  The day I was going to updste a issue was raised. It was really unexpected X(.
Now I have another issue!! :( they all involve school so they can't be ignored....
Back to being evil I want to end this .....
BUT!!!! yes but
If you want this to continue and find out

Why Joon did such a thing and how her life goes with Jiyong as her boyfriend
comment. I MEAN IT!!
Otherwise I'm finishing this and focusing on a new story idea which is set ....
Joon's reason was reasonable and also please will you tell me who do you wish for her to end up with
Jiyong or Joon!
COMMENTT!


  1067835_o.gif
^^ ok bye  it's time for a nap :)
 2sleepingSHINee_fab-key.blogspot.jpg