Tired

Boy Or friend

Next morning    

                          ~on the phone....

OPPA!! Why did you wake me up now it's so early! Wait, did'nt you say you had a schedual planned today?
Soo Yun!
.................... yes
guess what?
hun? tell me tell me
^^our schedual has been delayed, so I want you to meet the members. I'm comming ok
now? it's so early and im tired.
You can sleep at our dorm! Get ready I want you to look presentable.
Ok~.


WELL.... Joon was not aware Soo Yun was half asleep while this conversatin was going on.  

(XD -This usually happens to me often~)


Soo Yun's POV 

Wait, what did he say anyways? It must not been important. Now! I grinned and planted my head on my soft pillow that was cool. The coolness was soo relaxing just calling my to sleep. I hummed "my bed". It's so soft a few more minutes would'nt change anything. Joon would'nt mind.

With that the girls eyes opened and closed a few times then went to dream world.

 

Lee Joon's POV

It's been so long since I saw her. I got out of my car and walked towards her house. After ringing the door bell non stop and no answer, I had to think the worst! SHE WAS ASLEEP!  T~T

I had no way to get in her house so I ..................................................................
"NO! I was not going to break the door!"

I casually walked over to Minhyuk's house asking for a spare keys.
Well if not getting enough sleep, Soo Yun falling asleep on me was not enough, I got a LECTURE! Minhyuk thought "I was up to something." For god sake i'm older first thoes kids, now Minhyuk.~

After his death trap of a lecture he finally was about to drop the keys into my hand! His facial expression changed and took the the keys back then he said he was coming to.
UHHHHHHHH! I was going to try the sleeping beauty thing on Soo Yun! He just had to ruin it! WHY OH WHY! He is not even her brother. Why doesn't he have fun with the two annoying girls right there!

Well, I could understand why he wouldn't. They looked like stalkers and scary thing was they were twins. They had scarfs and big black sun glasses on. There phone rang! Minhyuk's attention shot at their direction. It was a face that said "oh it's them!" He took his hand and made a movement in the air like they were rats telling them to get lost. One of them became teary and ran away while the other one ran to the door pressing there house door belll.

Minhyuk looked annoyed he put his sleeves up and stomped to her giving a death glare. It sent shivers in me to. Poor girl~. I wish there was popcorn and a chair this would be way better.

Two boys jumped out of the bush. AHHH! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?
It was the members of CNBlue Jonghyun and Jeong. "Here!" they handed me something I looked at it not understanding what it was. Jonghyun took it from me. It opened to a chair, they pushed me in it and took out their chairs and handed me popcorn.

Ok I have no clue what's going on, but i'm going with it. ~
Minhyuk was yelling at her as if she was a crimnal. The girl constantly kept pressing the door bell. The door opened to see Yonghwa. Minhyuk shut the door in his face. OOooooo!
Minhyuk screamed at her and she started to say WHAT?
She loves Yonghwa? You could hear the pounding at the door, but by who? The mirror that was blurry showed a angry Yonghwa who clearly wanted the door open.

Alright i'm really lost. I feel like I came at the of this story. I announced out loud that I was lost.

Jeong leaned towards me and narrated the story. We named it the lovetwin's. ~~~~~~~~~~~~(for LJKlover101~ X)

The twins you saw are sisters of Yonghwa and Minhyuk's bestfriend.
The first twin that cried away, fell for Minhyuk. They had a cute love story, but one day by accident she kissed Yonghwa and from there this drama got interesting. They all broke up.

We thought it was the end. For our mistake it was just the begining.
They tried explaining, well Minhyuk would not even hear a word. He was so harsh he told her to get lost. Yonghwa explained to his girl and they fell back in love, but when Minhyuk found out it was not a pretty picture. He drove her out of the house and told Yonghwa that he would bring it to the media. Yesterday Minhhyuk's love twin freaked out and blamed everything on the current couple. Apparently the Younghwa couple could not take it any more either.

Jonghyung came nudging me gaining mine and Jeong's attention.

I got something juicy. Yesterday I was going downstairs to get something to eat.
While I was passing Minhyuk's room he was sobbing starring at a photo. I got so curious I ignored my hunger and waited for Minhyuk to leave for the bathroom.
He placed the photo gently on the bed after kissing it. Finally he closed the bathroom door I ran to see the photo of Minhyuk and his lovetwin hugging. That idiot is still in love with her!

Me and Jeong gasped and our eyes returned to the scene.

Yonghwa got the door open and held his lovers hand and was about to make a run for it when Minhyuk threw a punch at him. "YOU USE MINE AND KNOW HER!" The battle kept going and soon getting dangerous.

Jeong, Jonghyun and me were standing ready to interupt there battle. Minhyuk was crying you could see how angry he was. Younghwa was trying his level best to dodge and not hurt Minhyuk. Yonghwa's girl was crying her eyes out pleading Minhyuk to stop. "STOP STOP!"
Minhyuk was going to do a deadly uppercut. The boys and I were stunned by the scene that we thought would settle down soon, but it was going to end up with someone in the hospital.
 

Comment and subscribe
check out ~http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/134647/money-love-comedy-donghae-jaejoong-korean-romance-youngmin-kwangmin
& also
http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/123648/a-complicated-mess-comedy-korean-kyuhyun-leejunki-minhyuk-romance-superjunior