Chapter 9

I See You

Day 1 

Seokjin walked down the corridor towards his locker, he had accidentally left one of his textbooks in it that he needed for his next lesson. The corridor was quite empty as everyone was either in the canteen or already in their classroom. Jin walked towards his locker, number 391, he then frowned. Something was slightly sticking out of his locker but he could not tell what, no one knew the combination to the padlock.

Cautiously, Jin opened his locker, a gasp escaped his mouth once he had fully opened it. There laying on all his books were a bouquet of different coloured flowers beside it was a pink letter, Jin took a hold of the flowers before holding them up to his nose to smell, they had a beautiful scent that made Jin's heart speed up. Jin then turned his attention to the hand-written note, he instantly could tell that it was Namjoon's handwriting. The note read. 

The Wildflower, there are over 5,000 different species which made it difficult to decide which one I wanted to give to you, the wildflowers meaning is adoration which speaks words itself, I have never adored anyone as much as I do you. Wildflowers are related to an exotic beauty which I agree is you, you Kim Seokjin are an exotic beauty that I am lucky to have in my life.

~Joonie

Jin carefully put the flowers back in his locker then grabbed his textbook before closing the door. Jin turned around to head to his class when he saw Namjoon resting against the wall the other side of the corridor, a blush appeared on Jin's cheeks at the thought of being seen. Namjoon blew Jin a kiss then he pushed himself off the wall and walked off. Jin stared at the spot Namjoon had just occupied, his heart was hammering against his rib cage as he walked to his lesson which was Technological Studies with Namjoon.

 

Day 2

Namjoon walked around the corner where he saw Jin getting a book out of his bag, his locker was open beside him. He quickly snuck up behind him and placed the pink envelope in the locker before gently tapping Jin's shoulder and walked over to his own locker and grabbed his books. Jin turned to look into his locker and saw a mysterious pink envelope, he picked up the envelope then looked over at Namjoon. A smirk appeared on Namjoon's face before he gave Jin a wink.

Jin blushed and quickly opened the envelope before Namjoon walked over.

PING!

Jin jumped in surprise as a large card heart popped out of the envelope, Jin turned the heart over to see whether Namjoon had written on it. On the back, it read all my love forever ~ Joonie.

Jin carefully put the heart back into the envelope and placed it in his locker, Jin then walked over to Namjoon who lent against the lockers.

"Let us get to our lesson Jinnie" Namjoon said grabbing the blushing boy's hand and pulled him toward their business classroom.

 

Day 3

Seokjin was sat at his desk when Namjoon came running towards him before placing a CD on his desk. Jin looked at Namjoon then the CD, confusion was written on his face, he looked up at Namjoon for an explanation since all the gifts he had received were normally in his locker but Namjoon did not reply only gestured at the CD. On the cd, there was a pink note.

"To seokjin, I cannot express the growing love in my heart. I hope this playlist I have made, can provide you with some insight ~ yours Joonie" Jin read aloud. Namjoon gave Jin a beaming smile as the bell sounded for him to take his seat. Jin examined the CD closely. It looked like it contained mainly love songs, a small smile appeared on his face as he tucked the CD in his bag for safekeeping.

 

Day 4

Throughout the day, different types of origami hearts and flowers Jin found in his bag, locker and desk, he knew that Namjoon was behind it. His locker currently held twenty different types of origami and Jin had no way of getting them home without crunching them which he did not want to happen. He was currently staring at his locker trying to figure out a way to get them home without damaging them but so far, the only ideas that came to mind involve him going home and coming back again.

"Do you need this?" a voice asked from behind him, Jin instantly recognised the voice to belong to Namjoon, Jin turned around to face the other boy who was holding out a plastic bag to him.

"Thanks" Jin muttered as he took the bag from Namjoon's hand and started carefully putting the origami into the bag, once they were all in the bag Namjoon took it from Jin then entangled his hand with Jin's and pulled the older boy towards the exit of the college. The pair walked hand in hand towards Jin's house, neither boy said a word, the silence was a comfortable one. Jin felt his heart pound in his chest at a rapid pace, he could feel Namjoon's eyes on him as they walked but the other boy did not say anything.

When they arrived at Jin's house, Namjoon gave Jin the plastic bag back before pressing a kiss to Jin's cheek then Namjoon wished Jin goodnight and walked off in the direction of the apartment he and his father lived in. Jin ran to his room then covered all the available space with the origami, nothing was going to bring his mood down, nothing at all.

 

Day 5

"Good morning" a familiar voice said from behind Jin.

"No gift for me today?" Seokjin asked as he turned around to face Namjoon.

'Had he run out of ideas' Jin thought to himself. Namjoon smirked at Jin's comment, there was no way that Namjoon would have run out of ideas, his love for Jin was endless and he was going to do everything he could to prove it.

"It is a surprise" Namjoon said before headed towards their first lesson. What was that supposed to mean made Jin feel slightly excited for what the surprised might be. Little did he know what was to come...

Time seemed to go in slow motion as Jin turned the key in his locker.

BANNNNGGG!

Jin fell to the ground as a party cannon and streamers sprung out at him with them followed by pink note and balloons that drifted towards the ceiling. Jin screamed in surprise he thought he was going to have a heart attack.

Namjoon turned around then burst out laughing at Jin's shocked expression. A student walked past, looking very confused at the boy on the floor and the balloons.

"Oh, Seokjin is it your birthday. Happy birthday!" the boy said.

"No! no it is not" the panicked Jin said jumping up from the floor and tried stuffing the balloons back in his locker, he was not expecting that kind of surprise.

"Did this surprise you, beautiful?" Joon whispered cheekily as he walked over to Jin and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist before burring his head in Seokjin's neck then he pulled away. Jin shot him a glance of betrayal but his eyes relaxed as soon as they came upon Namjoon's face. Jin let out a windshield whipper laugh and walked off towards class.

"Hey Seokjin, you still need your books" Namjoon shouted after him, Jin froze as he turned around to face Namjoon.

'How am I going to get to them?' Jin thought to himself as he looked at his locker, Namjoon bent down to the pink note that had fallen on the floor then gave it to Jin to read before pressing a quick kiss to his cheek then he walked off.

To my one and only love, I hope you liked your surprise. Don't worry, I took the initiative to put your books on your desk. You can go to your lesson and I'll have this cleared away by the time you get back but I'll save you a balloon. Yours forever ~ Joonie xxx

 

Day 6

There was still five minutes till lunch, Jin was sat in his room trying to finish off his work, he read over the tips that Namjoon had given him to help but his thoughts soon turned to food. Then the radio crackled on.

"We bring you your lunchtime broadcast early today with a special song request from a Mr Joonie to his one and only love. This is boy in luv" the radio presenter said, Jin's eyes darted over to the radio at the mention of Namjoon's name and his favourite song being said.

His eyes began to well with tears and Namjoon's touching gesture, Jin quietly started to sing along. Soon the song came to an end and the radio presenter started speaking once more.

"Thank you for listening we will now move onto the weather, that was boy in luv requested by Mr Joonie for the very special person in his life. We hope it all works out well for you Joonie". Jin closed his textbook as he heard his mother call him down for lunch.

 

Day 7

"Hey Jin. I've got to get a present tomorrow and I have no idea what to pick would you help me?" Namjoon asked Jin over the phone.

"Of course, I will Namjoon" Jin replied.

"Great I'll pick you up at 10" Namjoon told Jin then he hung up.

Namjoon arrived on time at Jin's, who was waiting outside the house and quickly darted into his car.

"Where should we go first" Namjoon asked.

"Shouldn't I be asking you that dummy? I don't even know who we are shopping for" Jin said laughing.

"Oh yeah, sorry" Namjoon muttered, a little embarrassed, he had forgotten to mention that there was no gift he just wanted to spend the day with Jin all to himself. Jin too soon forgot the purpose of their visit.

"Oooh look at that, aww it's so cute" Jin said he could not help making little noises of joy. Namjoon chuckled at this beautiful boy, Namjoon loved making him happy and just being in his adorable company. The whole trip Namjoon was picking up hints of gifts Jin wanted. One was this particular necklace had caught both their eyes.

"Shall we stop for lunch" Namjoon suggested as he gestured towards the café they had just passed. They sat down at a table near the back of the shop with the most privacy, Namjoon bought them two hot chocolates and a lemon drizzle cake to share.

"Would you like to try some?" Namjoon asked pointing the straw towards Jin's face. Seokjin took several sips of the mint flavour hot chocolate whilst blushing under Namjoon's gaze.

"Thanks" Jin smiled embarrassed before adding "I think I'll get the mint one next time". He slid his drink over to Joon in return.

"Next time?" Namjoon teased taking a sip of Jin's hot chocolate, they both went silent for a few minutes as Jin realised he was enjoying Namjoon's company more and more, he could hardly believe that only a few weeks ago he hardly spoke with anyone and now he was getting really close with Namjoon and his friends.

"We should get back to shopping" Namjoon said clearing the strange atmosphere. Jin nodded and followed him out of the cafe.

They wandered around the shopping centre once more until they have visited all the shops. Jin continued to tell some puns and laughed.

"How do you make holy water? You boil the hell out of it. Hahaha" Jin joked, Namjoon did not want to leave, he could not get enough of Jin. This was the first time he'd taken him out for the day and he did not know it was possible but he loved him even more.

However, Jin got a phone call saying he had to be back for dinner. Namjoon took one last look at the shops.

"My feet hurt so much from all the walking" Jin joked but before he could say anything else, Namjoon had handed him all the shopping bags he was carrying and picked Jin up on to his shoulders.

"Ahhh! Joonie put me down I'm going to fall" Jin shrieked but Namjoon just stuck his tongue out at him and began to run, causing Jin to scream and hold on for dear life. Finally, Namjoon put Seokjin down and they both collapsed on his doorstep laughing at each other.

"Thanks for today" Namjoon called as Jin disappeared through the door.

 

Day 8

Jin had not gotten the chance to talk to Namjoon about what was going on. He decided to wait by his locker on Monday Morning, so he could finally confront him but before he could utter a single word Namjoon handed Seokjin a folder containing all of Jin's homework due in for this week. Jin stared at him in shock. He was slightly concerned how Namjoon even knew that he had catering homework which was due, Jin had to admit he had not got around to doing it yet and it was due for later today but he was planning on doing it during lunch.

"Happy to help my love" Namjoon spoke smugly. Jin could not even respond. At that moment he realised how stubborn Namjoon was and even if Jin asked he was not going to stop, so he decided to let his friend finish whatever he had planned. Then talk to him afterwards.

 

Day 9

Jin stared in shock as he opened his locker and found fifteen boxes of chocolates. They were all carefully balanced to prevent from any falling out, in front of all the boxes was a familiar pink envelope. Jin carefully grabbed the envelope so the boxes would not fall out as well. Jin pulled the pink piece of paper from the envelope, it read:

Beautiful, you deserve anything and everything in the world. I want to spoil you even if you do not believe that you deserve it, you do. You deserve the world. I know I cannot give you that but slowly I am showing you how much I love you. These are all the different flavours chocolate that I could find because I know how much you love food. Enjoy beautiful ~ Love Joonie xxx

Jin put the note back in his locker, a small smile was present on his face. He carefully put his books in too before closing the door and headed towards his class where Namjoon was waiting for him.

 

Day 10

A sweet lilac fragrance was following Jin around the whole day, he had a suspicion that it had something to do with Namjoon since ten days ago he had given him some wildflowers to start this off. Jin entered his last lesson of the day which was Technological Studies, on his desk was a bouquet of different colour lilies, like last time there was a note attached addressed to Jin.

Beautiful, these lives have different meanings but overall, they represent beauty. You are the most beautiful person that I have ever met, and you should not doubt has amazing and beautiful you one. The white calla lily represents purity, the yellow lilies symbolise joy and the orange represent passion. I hope these flowers can represent the love and joy that I feel whenever I am around you ~ Love Joonie xxx

Jin felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"Do you like?" Namjoon asked.

"I love them, thank you Namjoon" Jin replied as he clutched the flowers to his chest as the teacher entered the classroom.

 

Day 11

The next day, Namjoon arrived at college with yet another present in store for the unsuspecting Seokjin. This time it was not a pink envelope but a bundle tightly wrapped in floral wrapping paper. Namjoon approached his crush who was standing with his back to him outside Jin's catering classroom, Namjoon hid the gift behind his back the closer he got.

"Hey handsome" Namjoon whispered into Jin's ear, the latter span around flustered at Namjoon's compliment. A smile appeared on Namjoon's face as he handed him the gift. Carefully unwrapping the bundle, Jin pulled out a teddy bear. The bear was holding a heart with the words my one true love you are always on my mind ~ Joonie inscribed.

Jin's eyes lit up as he hugged the adorable fluffy plushie. This momentarily caused Joonie to lose his composure but before Jin could notice this, Namjoon blew him a kiss and walked away towards his next lesson.

 

Day 12

"Jungkook!" a voice said from behind him, Jungkook turned around to see a frantic Namjoon running towards him.

"What is wrong?" He asked looking at his friend.

"I am so glad I ran into you, I wanted to do it all by myself but I will not finish in time. Would you help me put these posters up?" Namjoon gasped.

"Sure, let me just get Jimin to help too" Jungkook replied before running off to try and find the older boy, a few moments later Jungkook returned with Jimin.

"What are the posters for?" Jimin inquired.

"I am so glad you asked" Namjoon said clearing his throat and opening the poster, revealing a large-scale version of Seokjin, underneath in bold it had the words 'worldwide handsome.'

"Oh no!" Jimin exclaimed before adding "where did you even get that? Look Namjoon, I am not sure that is a good idea".

"Aww. What is wrong Jimin? Should we get Yoongi to do one for you?" Jungkook teased.

"Go get him Joonie, it is his face he will love it" Jungkook said as Jimin blushed at Jungkook's remark about his boyfriend but gave in.

"Okay, I will help but do not say I did not warn you" Jimin sighed as he grabbed one of the banners and started putting them up on the wall.

Jin arrived too an unusually chaotic morning, he could help but feel all eyes were on him. His stomach clenched at the sudden attention, he had a bad feeling about this. He thoughts went to what public love confession Namjoon had done today, he hoped he was mistaken but his suspicions were confirmed when he was greeted by a giant version of himself above the doorway.

"Oh my god" Jin was speechless, he could never have imagined this. He could hear murmurs in the corridor.

"Is that him?"

"Yeah it is" He noticed two of Anna's friends gossiping.

"Yes, that is right it is me. Worldwide handsome in your presence. Can I get you an autograph?" Jin let out his loud windshield whipper laugh. At the sight of the now shocked girls, silencing their gossip.

"How rude, let's go" The girls stalked off with reddened faces.

"Namjoon, this is brilliant" Seokjin called down the corridor at the sight of his friend.

"It is hilarious. How did you find the time to do this?" Jin asked.

"Nothing is impossible for you babe" Namjoon grinned and Jin's amazed expression before taking Jin's hand in his and walked to class feeling all eyes on them.

 

Day 13

Jin groaned as he opened his eyes and pushed himself into a sitting position then stretched out his muscles before flopping backwards and closing his eyes once more.

"Seokjin breakfast" his mother shouted up the stairs, Seokjin reluctantly pushed himself out of his bed then trudged down the stairs and into the kitchen where his breakfast sat on the kitchen table, his parents were finishing up their own breakfast.

"Seokjin, your father and I will be at the company today if you need us" his mother told him before walking towards the front door followed by his father.

"Have a good day" Seokjin shouted after them as the front door opened then closed. Jin let out a small sigh then looked down at his breakfast which was slowly becoming cold, he picked up his chopsticks and started shoving the food into his mouth until he was finished. 

Jin pushed his chair back then picked up his breakfast before putting the bowls in the sink to wash up later as he turned to head back to his room, he heard something fall through the letter box. Jin glanced over towards the clock to see what time it was 7:30 am, it was too early for the postman. There lying on the doormat was a familiar pink envelope.

Jin bent down and picked the envelope up, it was addressed to him as usual, Jin carefully opened the envelope and pulled out the piece of paper inside. The letter read: 

Dear Jinnie

I love and adore you. Ever since I first laid eyes on you I was certain they would never again picture sweeter image. Your beauty and finesse seduced me right away. Your voice reached my ears like the sweetest melody, beating the lustful pulse of my aching heart.

Ever since that first glance, my life shifted as a whole because in an instant I understood what love really is, because I understood that when love and joy are shared, more intensely they become, and that grief and hardship are a lesser burden when faced with clarity and trust.

Loving you makes me feel safer and more alive. Brings me the courage to search, in purest spring, the water that will quench our trust, the strength to reach for the ripest fruit that insisted in growing in the highest branch, energy to overcome each and every obstacle and to have a forever open chest and a willing heart to keep you warm, body and soul, always.

I will always be aware of this love and a constant readiness to review this feeling is a promise, of a truthful worship I have towards you.

I have absolute certainty that my biggest fulfilment is knowing that I can make you the happiest man and the most beloved on this earth because I dedicate my seconds to this goal.

Love Joonie xxx

Tears fell from Jin's eyes onto the pink piece of paper, his heart pounded in his chest at Namjoon's letter. He could not believe that someone like Namjoon could fall in love with someone like him.

 

Day 14

Jin stepped outside his house, he had received a message from Namjoon telling him that he had a surprise for him. Namjoon stood in front of his car with the passenger side door open, he reached out his hand for Jin who took it then climbed into the car.

"So, where are you taking me this time?" Jin asked as Namjoon started the car.

"That Beautiful is a secret" Namjoon replied causing Jin to pout slightly before turning to look out the window for any hint where they might be going. It seemed like they were going in the direction of the mountains.

"The mountains?" Jin said looking over that Namjoon.

"That is correct beautiful" the younger boy replied pulling into an empty space and climbing out the car.

"Wait here one moment, I will be as fast as I can" Namjoon told Seokjin before running off in a random direction. Namjoon idea of one moment seemed to be lacking any idea as he had disappeared ten minutes ago and had still not returned.

"I am looking for a beautiful princess" a familiar voice said, Jin looked up and gasped, Namjoon was sat on a beautiful white stallion. Namjoon reached down and took Seokjin's hand in his then gently pulled him up behind him, Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's waist and rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"I never knew that they did this" Jin muttered as he looked at the scenery they rode past.

"They can only do this in certain months as if it rains then it is too dangerous for the horses" Namjoon replied. The pair rode around the mountains stopping on occasion to stretch their legs, Jin rested his head on Namjoon's chest as they ate their lunch. Jin did not want the day to end but they end came too soon.

"Thank you, this was amazing" Jin said.

"You are welcome" Namjoon replied before pressing a kiss against Jin's cheek.

"I never knew that you could ride a horse" Jin said looking over that the other boy.

"Well, I only recently learnt" Namjoon answered.

"Are you saying that you only learnt to ride a horse for me?" Jin asked.

"Maybe" Namjoon muttered.

"You are amazing" Jin giggled before climbing out the car and running up the steps to his front door. 

 

Day 15

A beautiful embroidered photo album was sat in his locker with a note sat on top of it, Seokjin gently took the note in one hand and the album in the other. The note said:

Jinnie,

I hope you enjoy this photo album, it took me a long time to put all of this together.

Joonie xxx

Jin put the note back in his locker then opened the photo album, Jin let out a gasp as he looked at all the beautiful photographs which contained Jin and sometimes Namjoon.

"Do you like" Namjoon's voice came from behind him.

"I love it thank you" Jin replied. 

 

Day 16

Namjoon entered through the college doors to see Seokjin standing by his locker. A smile stretched across his face.

'I get to see this angel every morning' Namjoon thought as he walked over to Jin and wrapped his arms around Jin's waist, Jin let out a small squeak before relaxing, he could instantly tell it as Namjoon as he was the only person who would be this intimate with him.

He handed him a book which seemed to surprise Jin as it was something so simple but a feeling of warmth shot through Jin's body, he loved acts like these as they were much more personal. Namjoon pulled away from Jin but kept an arm wrapped around Jin's waist, the older boy was about to open the book but the bell went. They looked at each other for a moment then walked to class.

Jin and Namjoon sat down in their seats for Technological Studies, he had a bit of time to look at the book as the teacher was not yet here, he had warned the class that he might be a little late to the lesson as the principal was holding a staff meeting that morning.

The first page read reasons why I love you. Jin looked over at Namjoon with a confused expression on his face but Namjoon ignored him, he never gave an explanation to what his gifts were. Jin looked back down at the book and noticed the writing, it was ink which meant that Namjoon had handwritten the whole thing. The pages were filled and filled with all the attractive features that made up Jin, they were all parts that Namjoon loved which in Namjoon's eyes was everything. This book was just further proof of how much Namjoon admired and idolised Seokjin.

"Thank you" Jin whispered, Namjoon turned to face Jin and instantly noticed tears running down his face. Namjoon gave Jin a sweet smile as he wiped Jin's tears away, he then lent forward and captured Jin's lips with his in a short kiss.

"You deserve nothing but a throne to sit on" Namjoon spoke after he broke the kiss. Jin was about to reply but their teacher walked in and started the lesson, all throughout the lesson, Jin clutched the book to his chest.

 

Day 17

It was another ordinary day at the college. Seokjin and Namjoon walked down the corridor together laughing. Jin rounded the corner into his first lesson only to find that his seat was missing. In place of his chair was what can only be described as a throne. Jin stared in disbelief until a little pink note caught his attention. The note stated:

Dear my Prince Charming, you are everything to me and you deserve only the best. That is why you now sit on best too. Please enjoy this luxury throne. I have placed one in every classroom so you can feel like the royalty you are.

Forever loving you ~ Joonie xxx

Seokjin was speechless but so happy, to be so admired. He would never have considered that the chairs he sat on could be so important to Joonie. He felt like a king sat on his throne and no matter who stared he did not care because he could feel Namjoon's love.

 

Day 18

"Hey y" Namjoon called from behind Jin, Seokjin turned just in time to see Namjoon wink then blow a flying kiss in his direction. Namjoon's face was scrunched up making his nose crinkle like a bunny's and his smile wore a cheeky expression. A blush crept onto Jin's face.

"I am not" he protested at Namjoon's teasing. How could he say it so calmly?

5 minutes later Namjoon walked back down the same corridor.

"Hey y!" Namjoon called walking by like nothing had happened.

"Yahhh" Jin shouted after him. A few minutes later Jin was walking to his lesson when someone whispered in his ear.

"Hey y" Jin span round and whacked Namjoon.

"YAAAHHH!" His anger did not hold for long as his cheeks turned red and quickly darted into his classroom. Jin relaxed in his seat thinking that he was safe during lessons. However, Namjoon had other plans. Half an hour into the lesson. Namjoon, wearing a hat and glasses with a moustache as a disguise, walked passed Jin's classroom while slowly yelling.

"Heeyyy seeexxxyy!" Jin covered his ears and hid in embarrassment.

'What was wrong with Namjoon today? He knew he was a bit of a stalker and sometimes a bit of a ert but it was always a joke. He was never this bad' Jin thought to himself, he did not know how to react to Namjoon showering him with compliments. Namjoon's outbursts only got worse at lunch.

"Excuse me, do I see a y person in front of me?" Namjoon questioned.

"Hey, stop it" Jin raged at him, nostrils flaring.

"I am sorry if I went too far" Namjoon apologised with a worried expression.

"You are just so y when you are embarrassed I could not help myself" Namjoon confessed.

Namjoon continued to call Jin y for the rest of the day but not in front of others so only he saw his embarrassment. While Jin just accepted that Namjoon would keep saying it and laughed and Namjoon's silly childlikeness in front of his crush. Jin promised to find a way to get Namjoon back.

 

Day 19

Namjoon walked towards Jin who was sat at his desk in their business lesson, Namjoon took the seat beside him then he pulled a box and a note from his bag and placed them in front of Jin before grabbing his own notepad and pen out of his bag. Jin looked down at the box that Namjoon had given him, his heart was hammering in his chest as he opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver necklace with an eternity charm.

Jin flipped the charm over to find KNJ <3 KSJ on the back of it. Jin put the box back on the desk and picked up the note.

Dear Jinnie,

This necklace represents our time together, it will last for eternity because I believe that we will be together forever as you are the only man for me. I hope you can treasure this necklace as much as I treasure you.

Love Joonie xxx

"It is beautiful Namjoon, would you be able to put it on please" Jin asked as he carefully took the necklace out of the box and placed it in Namjoon's hand. The younger boy undid the clasp then placed the necklace around Jin's neck before doing it up once more. 

"Thank you so much" Jin said looking down at the eternity charm before turning back to face Namjoon once more.

"I love it Namjoon, I really do" Jin said as a smile appeared on Namjoon's face which showed off the dimples that Jin loved so much. Jin pressed a hand against Namjoon's cheek before leaning forwards and pressed their lips together in a short but sweet kiss.

 

Day 20

Jin was in the middle of Mario cart when he heard the doorbell ring, he could hear the maid running to open the door whilst Jin continued with his game.

"Mr Kim there are flowers for you from a Joonie" the maid shouted up the stairs which instantly drew Jin's attention from the game. He paused his game then practically ran down the stairs to find the maid holding a large bouquet of flowers in one hand and a pink note in the others.

"Thank you" Jin said as he took the flowers and the note. The flowers were white, purple and light pink, he went to smell them but they had no scent. Jin pouted a little before turning his attention to the note with his name on. 

Dear Jinnie,

These are Alstroemeria or Peruvian lilies, these flowers represent friendship and devotion, I thought these would be appropriate to represent our relationship at the moment. Our current friendship which could turn into something much more and the devotion I have for you that has made me do this for 20 days now with no breaks, I do not regret this one bit.

I love you Jinnie,

Joonie xxx

Jin smiled at the note that Namjoon had written before heading into the kitchen and grabbed a vase to put the flowers in, once he had filled it with water Jin took the vase upstairs to put in his room with the others.

 

Day 21

There it was, lying on the mat was another pink envelope, Jin carefully picked the envelope up, his parents gave him a strange look at the pink letter but he did not care, this was from Namjoon and he was not going to listen to them about anything that they wanted to do.

Jin opened the envelope and pulled the letter out, it read:

Jinnie, when I look deep in your eyes I can see how they shine every time you see me and my heart is filled with happiness, as it feels reassured that all the affection I've devoted to you echoes in your kind heart.

It's great to feel loved and wanted by someone as sweet as you. It feels great that each one of your gestures and caresses has a reason to be; they are not just automatic gestures but truly felted ones, coming from the bottom of your heart just to cheer me up and make me happy.

I would love you more each day if only that was possible. But it isn't because you already have the best of me. Our lives already walk side by side and I can only imagine good things happening in them. Forgive me if I sound too cocky, but it pleases me to know that you are happy and to know that my presence is the reason for your well being. I'm happy to know that you are happy by my side!

I want to devote myself to you always; I want to see you this happy all the time. I could never neglect this beautiful love we share because I can't imagine one day looking into your eyes and not finding that bright flame of affection and happiness.

Love Joonie xxx

Jin let out a squeal at the love letter Namjoon gave him before running upstairs to message the boy he had fallen deeply in love with.

 

Day 22

The next morning, Jin waited for Namjoon in the canteen with their other friends. He was beginning to expect a daily serenading like Namjoon had done for the last 22 days. His locker was empty but Jungkook had informed him that Namjoon was in today. Disappointment was painted on Jin's face when Namjoon was nowhere to be seen. Assuming his friend was running late with what he was doing, Jin left for his catering class.

As usual, Jin waited for Namjoon at lunch but Namjoon was still nowhere to be seen, a small smile was present on his friends' faces but they had not revealed what Namjoon was up to. Just as Jin was about to leave to see whether he could find Namjoon, someone tapped him on the shoulder.

A strange man dressed in a smart waiter's outfit stood before him.

"Are you Seokjin?" The man asked to which Jin nodded.

"We have been requested to deliver your 3-course meal by a Mr Kim Namjoon" the man informed him. Jin was flabbergasted. 

'Is he serious? A 3-course meal? At college?' Jin thought to himself, Seokjin watched as a decorative laced table (adorned with shiny silver-where and sealed dishes) was wheeled into the canteen and over to him.

To Jin's disbelief, he saw all his favourite dishes were plated, in front of his eyes.

'Who on Earth is this man that has entered my life?' Jin wondered as he took a seat at the table, all eyes were on him but he did not care, he could hear his friends whispering to each other about what Namjoon had done but Jin ignored them. His eyes were drawn to the pink envelope placed in the centre of the table. He quickly grabbed it then opened the envelope before pulling out a pink piece of paper.

 Dear Jin,

I hope you enjoy your surprise, it has taken a lot of work to find out all your favourite dishes and have them brought to college so you can enjoy them but all this hard work was worth it. I hope you enjoy all your favourite meals Jinnie, I have instructed them to put all the leftovers in a bag for you if you do not finish everything.

Take your time and eat all you want.

Love Joonie

Jin placed the letter back into the envelope and put it in his bag with the others before tucking into the closest meal. Namjoon lent against the canteen wall, he watched as Jin ate the food with a happy look on his face, Namjoon was glad that all his work had paid off but that did not mean everything was over yet.

Namjoon pushed himself off the wall and walked out the canteen, he still had many things to plan for the big day, when he would ask Jin to be his. 

 

Day 23

Jin found the envelope attached to his computer in Technological Studies, Namjoon was sat beside him working on his music project and had not paid any attention to the older boy. Jin gently pulled the envelope from the computer screen and opened it. The letter read:

So many colours, pictures and poetry could describe our love; but now that I'm about to tell you how true, pure and great it is, I'm short for words, pictures and even for a little poetic knowledge.

You are the love of my life, I wouldn't know how to live away from someone as special as you anymore, someone that pushes me forward and shows me the beauty in things. I could never again find peace in my heart if you left or you couldn't be there for me. Before that certainty, I have no option but to reaffirm, with all conviction, what I just said before: you represent, in the flesh, bone, blood and emotion, the great love that will accompany me till the end of my days.

May life keep on blessing us with each other's presence. May our days be filled with love, affection and tenderness you give. May I continue to dedicate you with what's most sincere, beautiful and best in me.

When I think about you, I feel like I have everything one could wish for. In this case, all I could ask for is a little bit more of you, or make that, you forever!

Love Joonie xxx

"You are too cute" Jin giggled after he finished reading the letter and pressed a kiss against Namjoon's cheek.

 

Day 24

The smell of cooking hit Jin's nose as he walked over to his locker, he looked around to see whether anyone had brought any recently baked food it but there was nothing. Jin turned to face his locker where the smell was stronger, he opened his locker to find a plastic container with a pink note on top of it, Jin instantly grabbed the note, it read:

Dear Jinnie,

I know how much you love food and I wanted to be that person who put a smile on your face when you are eating some food so (with the supervision of my father), I made these cakes for you, I hope you enjoy them Jinnie.

Love Joonie xxx

Jin smiled at the cute note before opening the plastic container and grabbing one of the cakes.

 

Day 25

Namjoon walked over to Jin and handed him a neatly wrapped present. It was large, squishy and did not have much of a shape. Jin hugged it tightly trying to determine what it was.

"Is it another bear" Jin spoke excitedly.

"Open it" Namjoon replied trying to be cool, despite his obvious affection. Jin tore open the corner, sending fabric rolling out (along with a pink note.) Seokjin bent down and picked it up.

 Dear my love,

I could not help but notice you shivering yesterday. You are my world and I will not let anything (even the cold) hurt you. I'll protect you as long as I'm alive and even after my death. To keep you safe and warm I bought you this extra soft blanket.

All my love always

~Joonie

 

Day 26

Jin was a little concerned with Namjoon, he had not received a gift or letter from the other boy like he would normally do today. Jin sat down at his desk in business where he found a pink envelope lying on his desk, Namjoon sat beside him and like he had been for the whole day, he was still staring at Jin. Jin opened the envelope and pulled out the letter, it read:

Jinnie, I would like to open up my heart to you, but I may lack the skill, or I'm short for words, because my heart harbours so many good feelings towards you that the dictionary seems too short to express all this love.

I feel an immense and endless love for you. Immense because it's almost impossible to measure it or compare it to anything you might now; endless because it reassures me that it will endure all summers, winters, springs and ages, and it will reach fall with the royal dignity of an oak tree.

This immense love is all yours. This love is what that moves and targets my thoughts towards good and beauty. With you, with the emotion that your existence and closeness brings me, I am capable of overcoming all dangers and obstacles life may bring. With you I'm unable to succumb to sadness and desperation, you bring me the trust and joy; you're already a part of my happy soul!

Yes, my love, you are part of my happy soul because you're the one that makes it happy and today I would like to tell you how much I love you. Maybe this letter will give you a rough idea.

Love Joonie xxx

Jin looked over at Namjoon who was still staring at him, Jin took Namjoon's face in his hands and kissed him.

 

Day 27

Jin screamed as he opened the present from Namjoon, it was the latest Mario game which had recently come out, he had wanted to pre-order the game but his parents had blocked the site on his phone and the computer believing that he had enough stuff to do with the Mario franchises.

Jin ran to his room, he instantly grabbed his phone which was on charge lying on his bedside table and pulled up Namjoon's contact.

Seokjin: I love you, l love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Namjoon: I see that you enjoyed your gift.

Seokjin: Yesssssssssss, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you.

Namjoon: I love you too

Jin smiled at Namjoon's message before putting his phone back on charge and walking over to his ps4 and inserted the game.

 

Day 28

The water cascaded down the cliff in a waterfall, Jin watched in wonder as the water fell, he could just hear Namjoon walking around behind him, the younger boy had once again whisked him off to an unknown destination.

"What are you doing?" Jin asked as he turned around to face Namjoon.

"You will see" Namjoon answered as he messed around on his phone. Slow music started playing, Namjoon placed his phone on the ground then walked over to Jin and reached his hand out.

"Dance with me" Namjoon said as he wrapped his arms around Jin's waist pulling him close, Jin wrapped his arms around Namjoon's neck as their bodies swayed to the music. The pair gazed into each other's eyes, they could just hear the sound of the waterfall behind him and the music playing mixed in with the background, the pair focused on each other as they danced.

"I love you" Namjoon muttered as he captured Jin's lips with his. 

 

Day 29

Jin could not believe it, placed in his locker was over 20 different movies which had been recently released on DVD beside the DVDs there were bags of popcorn and a note.

Jinnie, I want you to enjoy everything you do, here are some movies and popcorn so you will be able to relax and enjoy a movie marathon.

Love Joonie xxx

"Hey Namjoon" Jin said walking over to the younger boy who was opening his own locker.

"Yes beautiful" Namjoon said turning to face the other boy.

"Movie marathon at mine tonight, I will bring the popcorn and movies" Jin asked a large smile was present on his face.

"Sure, why not" Namjoon replied as he took Jin'shand in his and walked toward their lesson.     

 

Day 30

A fresh aroma hit Jin's nose as he headed towards his locker, a smile appeared on his face as he opened his locker to see a bouquet of flowers lying on his textbooks. A note was attached to these flowers which once again was addressed to him, the note said:

Jinnie, these are peonies, these types of flowers have variety of meanings which are romance, beauty and honour, they are believed to bring luck and fortune. These flowers symbolise the love that I feel for you, the honour I hold for you and everything you do. You are the most handsomest man that I have ever met and for the rest of my life I am going to remind you of that.

Love Joonie xxx

Jin leant down and pressed his nose into the flowers and took a deep breath of the scent of the flowers. He could not believe that this was all happening to him, he felt like the happiest man alive.    


Author's Note: Hey guys, we just want to tell you that we might not be able to update for a while as we are coming to the end of our college courses so we will be focusing on doing our assignments. We will not be abandoning this story as we have planned out all the chapters. 

~BTS_TRASH_FANGIRL + CardcaptorGhost