Chapter 14

I See You

Jin giggled as Namjoon carried him through the entrance of the school in a bridal style. Jin rested his head on his boyfriend's shoulder watching as Anna and her friends shot dark glares at Seokjin for stealing Namjoon away from them but Jin did not care about what they thought. Jin could feel the engagement ring pressed against his chest. Jin could not believe that he was going to marry the man of his dreams. Jin thoughts went back to last night.

"Namjoon it is time to go home" Mr Lee shouted up the stairs. Namjoon and Jin broke the kiss and glared at the door.

"I better go before he gets angry and deprives me of seeing you" Namjoon said gently pushing Jin off him and standing up. Jin smiled up at his fiancé before grabbing the front of Namjoon's shirt before pulling him down and pressed their lips together in a sweet kiss.

"I love you" Namjoon muttered breaking the kiss.

"I love you too" Jin replied before pushing himself up off his bed and followed his fiancé down the stairs. Their parents turned to face the couple, Jin's mother's eyes darted down to her son's ring finger to see an engagement ring which Mr Lee said Namjoon had brought with him to give Jin sitting comfortably on his finger.

"Took you long enough" Mr Lee muttered before saying goodbye to Mr and Mrs Kim.

"I will see you at uni tomorrow" Namjoon said as he turned to face his fiancé.

"Yeah, I will see you tomorrow" Jin replied as Namjoon and his step-father walked out the house and towards the car, they came in.

"So, what do you think of the Kim boy?" Jin's mother asked when Mr Lee and Namjoon has driven away.

"He is sweet" Jin said turning away from his parents and headed over to his room before flopping onto his bed and drifting off to sleep, he did not care that he was still in his day clothes. 

"Look at you two, no one here would have thought that Seokjin would have been really reluctant to join our friendship group if we had seen it with our own eyes" Yoongi said as Namjoon and Jin headed over to their usual table.

"Shut up you are only jealous because Jimin has been refusing to give you anything after ditching him for your music" Namjoon said causing Yoongi to flush embarrassed.

"Shut up Namjoon" Yoongi muttered, Yoongi's eyes trailed over to his boyfriend who was sat on the opposite side of the table ignoring him. Jin laughed as Namjoon sat down and place Jin on his lap. Jin rested his head on Namjoon's shoulder, out the corner of his eyes Jin could see the spirit glaring at him once more but Jin did not care, nothing was going to ruin the happy mood he was in.

Jin started shifting on Namjoon's lap a little uncomfortable.

"What is wrong baby?" Namjoon asked looking at his fiancé, a small smile crept onto his face at the thought that this beautiful man was his fiancé.

"I need the toilet Joonie but I do not want to leave you" Jin pouted looking at his fiancé.

"Go to the bathroom beautiful" Namjoon said as he released his fiancé from his arms allowing him to stand. Jin pouted once more before pressing a kiss to Namjoon's lips then walking as fast as he could so he would be able to return to his fiancé faster. 


"Your heart beats for my murderer" a female voice said from behind him. Jin turned around, his eyes widened at the sight of the evil spirit standing there.

"What do you mean murderer?" Jin asked confused.

"Kim Namjoon killed me" the spirit shouted.

"Joonie would never kill anyone, he does not have the heart to harm anyone" Jin said defending his fiancé.

"I was in your position, I loved that man but he refused to love me back no matter how much I tried to win him over he kept rejecting me yet he would do anything for you, I killed myself because I could not handle seeing him happy with those bastard friends yet he refused to give me a go and made me miserable. I refuse to believe that he would just fall in love with someone like you, Namjoon was my soulmate but he refused to believe that we were destined to be together. It is time for him to feel everything that I felt. I will use you to kill the man you love" the spirit said moving towards Jin. Jin shook his head as he took a step backwards.

"You really think that you will be able to get out of here without me possessing you" the spirit laughed at Jin. Jin's back hit the bathroom wall, the spirit reached for Jin's neck to hold him in place, her eyes started to glow a golden colour. Jin's body shook in fear at the thought of the spirit possessing him to kill Namjoon. 

"What? why cannot I possess you?" the spirit said before trying again but still nothing happened.

"Pathetic, your abilities are protecting you but do not believe that you are safe from me forever, one day you will lower your defences and I will be there, then I will kill Namjoon with your hands. I will kill him and I will have my revenge for him denying me" the spirit said before disappearing just as the door to the bathroom opened and Namjoon stood there.

"Jinnie, you have been gone for ten minutes, the bell for the first lesson has sounded" Namjoon said walking into the bathroom towards his fiancé.

"Are you alright Jinnie?" Namjoon asked as he saw his fiancé pale complexion.

"I am fine Joonie just a little cold" Jin replied. Namjoon instantly took his coat off and wrapped it around Jin's shoulders.

"Better?" Namjoon asked.

"Much better thank you Joonie" Jin said leaning into his fiancé's arms.

"Good" Namjoon muttered before entangling his fingers with Jin and pulling him out the bathroom towards their first lesson.