Chapter 24

I See You

"Last day!!" Hoseok shouted as he ran over to Namjoon and Jin who had entered the canteen to meet with the others.

"Yeah, who would have thought that at the beginning of this year, I would have tried my hardest to Woo Jin and succeed and then discover that he was going to be my fiancé due to a deal that our parents created and married him not long ago to go on our honeymoon tonight" Namjoon said as he sat down at the table with Jin sat beside him.

"Where are you going on your honeymoon?" Jimin asked.

"Hawaii" Jin answered.

"Unfair, you sure we couldn't come along with you, I'm small enough to squeeze inside your suitcase" Jimin whined.

"Sorry, Jiminie but it's just us, you know..." Namjoon started but was soon interrupted by a high-pitched screeching voice from behind them.

"Honeymoon" The voice shouted, the others turned around and glared at the individual behind them, it was Anna. Jin let out a small sigh, throughout the whole year she had tried to get back into Namjoon's good books but was unsuccessful, recently she and her friends had suddenly kept their distance but Jin always suspected that they were up to something.

"You are marrying this freak" Anna screeched.

"Married actually" Jin answered holding up his ring finger, Anna stared down at the engagement and wedding ring.

"But Joonie, you told me last night that you were going to get rid of him so we could be together" Anna said in the last attempt to split the couple up.

"Obviously you were hallucinating because Joonie was far too busy pounding into my to even think about you" Jin replied glaring at the woman in front of him.

"No, you are the freak so obviously you are the one halluc..." one of Anna's friends started but Jin quickly interrupted.

"Going by the look of your clothes you were trying to make an impression which would somehow capture Namjoon's attention well that certainly worked in a way what you are wearing is capturing people's attention but not in the way you were hoping for, so why don't you go find someone who will only care for you for the they want because that is all you are good for, leave my husband alone because you are not going to get us to divorce just because in you short mind, you believe you are actually worth Namjoon's time" Jin snapped as he looked down at the miniskirt and cropped top which revealed too much cleavage which Anna was wearing.

"You looked incredibly hot when you were having a go at them baby" Namjoon whispered into his husband's ear.

"Save that for our honeymoon Joonie" Jin whispered back as he felt Namjoon's hard pressing against his .

"Cannot help it, baby, when you look so hot" Namjoon muttered as he lightly Jin's neck.

"We better go to our last lessons for the year before they start having in front of everyone" Yoongi grumbled as the bell went off, the others laughed at the embarrassed look on Jin's face as they grabbed their bags and headed to their first lesson. 


Jin giggled as his husband carried him through the threshold of their new home, their parents had decided now Namjoon and Jin were married it was better for them to have their own home instead of living separately and keep sleeping at each other's houses, so when Namjoon and Jin were enjoying their married life and finishing off the University year, their parents had bound together and bought them a house as a wedding present.

Earlier that day, their parents had dropped off all of Namjoon and Jin's possessions before informing the couple to meet them at their new address after the uni day was over where they presented the keys to the house and told them it was their new home.

"Welcome to your new home Mrs Kim" Namjoon teased, Jin blushed slightly and rolled his eyes at his husband's statement but none the less smiled as well.

"Why thank you Mr Kim" Jin answered before leaning up and pressing a kiss against Namjoon's lips before pulling away so they did not get carried away.

"As much as I would like to continue this but we do have a plane to catch and a honeymoon to start so we better finish packing and head to the airport" Jin said, Namjoon let out a reluctant sigh before putting Jin onto his feet and started to help his husband with packing, it took around an hour and a half to finish packing and putting some of their possessions around the house to make it looks like it belong to them before Namjoon called a taxi, neither boy could see the point of driving to the airport to risk their car being stolen or damaged whilst they were away on their honeymoon.

"Are you ready for our honeymoon Jinnie?" Namjoon asked as the taxi pulled up outside their house.

"Definitely Joonie" Jin replied before pressing his lips against his husbands before putting their luggage into the taxi's boot then climbing into the car.