Chapter 4

I See You

The pair walked side by side and in silence, the colour to Jin’s complexion was slowly returning. Namjoon kept glancing over at the older boy, he was completely and utterly mesmerised by the elder’s beauty that it was impossible to look away but Namjoon kept forcing himself to look straight ahead to prevent him from creeping his crush out and to stop him from tripping over his own feet.

Namjoon’s house was not that far from the school making it easier for him to arrive on time especially when he pulled an all-nighter for revision or homework and ended up waking up later then he meant to. Namjoon lived in an apartment with his father, his mother passed away not long after his 10th birthday due to cancer. After his mother’s death, they sold his childhood home and moved into an apartment.

Namjoon unlocked the apartment door and held it open for Jin to walk through before closing it behind them. Jin took his shoes off then followed Namjoon, in the front room was two female ghosts – the one was an elder whilst the other was much younger, Jin recognised that she was the one who had been following Namjoon around during school time.

“Welcome home Namjoon” the two ghosts greeted but Namjoon walked past them completely oblivious to the ghosts speaking to him. The younger ghost turned her attention to Jin who quickly bowed in respect at them before running after the younger boy. 

Namjoon guided Jin to the back of the apartment where his room was located, once again Namjoon held the door open. Namjoon's room was filled with books ranging from reading to textbooks and there was a large amount of music equipment which Namjoon needed for his studio.

“Your room is nothing to what I had expected” Jin said whilst taking a seat on Namjoon's bed.

“What were you expecting?” Namjoon asked as he grabbed his desk chair and placed it at an angle to his bed.

“I’m not entirely sure probably fewer books scattered around the place” Jin answered before pulling the material they were going to need to do the project. The pair worked on their project for over an hour until they both decided that they really needed a break, Namjoon headed towards the kitchen to get both a glass of water when he returned to his room to find Jin opening a plastic container which held some of his cooking. Jin accepted the glass then offered some of his food to the other boy, Namjoon smiled at his hyung before reaching over and took some of the food for himself.

“You know you should hang out with my friends and I, we really would not mind” Namjoon suggested as he put the last piece of Jin’s cooking into his mouth.

“No, I couldn’t, I prefer being by myself” Jin declined.

“Why no pretty princess like you should be all alone” Namjoon answered before he moved closer to the older boy. Jin felt as his cheeks blushed and turned to look somewhere else which wasn’t Namjoon, the younger boy reached over to Jin then gently drew Jin’s face closer to him before he pressed their lips together.

Namjoon guided Jin carefully over to his lap making Jin straddle him whilst Namjoon kept kissing Jin’s lips, Jin felt as Namjoon ran his tongue across his bottom lip asking for entrance but as inexperienced as Jin was, he had no idea what Namjoon wanted plus Jin’s brain was still trying to digest what was actually happening. Namjoon smirked against Jin’s lips, he found it extremely endearing for how unexperienced Jin was and trailed his hands down to Jin’s round before giving it a quick squeeze, Jin gasped and squeaked in surprise allowing Namjoon to slip his tongue into Jin’s mouth and started to explore. Jin finally pulled away from Namjoon’s lips in need of air, his cheeks were flushed, and his pupils were wide. 

“Um… I should go” Jin muttered his lips were bruised from the kiss, he quickly grabbed his things before running out the room.

Namjoon slapped himself for messing everything up with Seokjin but before he could go into a full on lecture to himself he heard a crash coming from outside his room. He opened his bedroom door and headed into the front room to find Jin lying face down on the floor completely unconscious, Namjoon’s eyes went wide as he ran over to the elder boy, he hovered his cheek above Jin’s mouth to check whether he was still breathing. Once he had identified that Jin was indeed in fact breathing, Namjoon gently picked the unconscious boy up in a bridal style and carried him back to his room.

“Jinnie please wake up” Namjoon muttered as he held the boy to his chest whilst the pair lay on Namjoon’s bed.