Chapter 12

I See You

Jin forced a smile onto his face as he left the house in the morning, his parents and the staff were preparing to greet his fiancé later that day. Jin’s thoughts were mainly focused on Namjoon, they had only been dating for a week and Jin is going to lose him because of a stupid deal that his parents had done with another technological company, Jin did not want to marry this man, he wanted to marry Namjoon.

Jin felt strong arms wrap around his waist and a head bury itself in his neck, a large smile broke out onto his face as he turned his head to look at Namjoon.

“Good morning beautiful” Namjoon said leaning upwards and pressed a kiss against Jin’s lips, all the fear he was experiencing all due to this fiancé business faded away when he was in Namjoon’s presence.

“Morning Handsome” Jin replied kissing Namjoon once more whilst wrapping his arms around Namjoon’s neck pulling his boyfriend closer.

‘I will not allow this fiancé business ruin to my relationship with Namjoon, I do not care what my parents are forcing me to do. I will be with Namjoon all the way and hopefully, he will support me to get out of this marriage and maybe the son of the company I am being forced to marry has the same feeling as I and will help stop this marriage. I will not tell Namjoon until I have met and spoken with this person later today’ Jin thought to himself as he kissed Namjoon. 

“What was that for?” Namjoon asked as he broke the kiss.

“I had just missed you” Jin said resting his head on Namjoon’s shoulder as he raked his left hand through Namjoon’s purple hair.

“You saw me yesterday” Namjoon replied.

“Sooo, I still missed you” Jin muttered.

“I missed you two beautiful” Namjoon said leaning down and capturing their lips together, the couple pulled away at the sound of the bell alerting students to head to their first lesson. Namjoon entangled their fingers together as they walked towards their first lesson which was Business Studies.


Jin could not stop feeling that he was being watched whenever he was with Namjoon, it was the same presence as two months ago. The girl who followed Namjoon when he first attempted to speak with Jin. When Namjoon was too busy listening to Yoongi talking about the new song he had made in Music, Jin turned to face the spirit which was loitering behind Namjoon. A dark aura surrounded her as she glared down at Namjoon. Her eyes flickered over to Jin, they were dark red and cold. Jin quietly gasped, he had seen this type of ghost before, an elderly man had been haunted by a young woman who he had killed in his teenage years, whether the man had purposely killed her or no,t Jin did not know but three months after the woman had started following the man he died from unknown causes. 

Jin tightened his grip on Namjoon’s hand at the thought that this girl might kill Namjoon.

“Beautiful what’s wrong?” Namjoon asked turning to face his boyfriend. Jin just stared at Namjoon before surging forward to kiss him then burying his head in Namjoon’s neck.

“I love you” Jin muttered as he pressed himself as close to Namjoon as he could.

“I love you too” Namjoon replied pulling his boyfriend onto his lap, he wrapped his arms around Jin’s waist and pulled him close.


The rest of the day went quite quickly and soon Jin was standing in the front room of his house watching the staff run around making sure that the last pieces of the preparations were complete before Mr Lee and his son turned up.

“We have set the clothes which you will be wearing to greet your fiancé out on your bed, they will be here in the next half hour get ready as quickly as you can” his mother ordered before rushing off to do something else. 

‘I would hate for Joonie to see me like this’ Jin thought to himself when he put on the clothes his parents had laid out for him. The loud knock on the door pulled Jin out of his thoughts.

“Seokjin opened the door and greet your fiancé” his mother shouted as Jin trudged down the stairs and towards the front door. Jin opened the door, there stood a tall man around the same age as him with a tan complexion and black hair – this man was his fiancé.