choose to follow what the greatest do

The Moon and You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The Bird
Anderson .Paak
choose to follow what the greatest do.
CHAPTER FOUR

“JUNG SOOJUNG! HOLD IT!”

 

The tall girl turned around guiltily with her shoes in her hands to face the voice. She slowly shuffled to the older girl, avoiding her eyes by looking at the floor.

 

“yes unnie?”

 

Jessica impatiently tapped with her right foot and unfolded her arms. 

 

“Where do you think you’re going without telling anyone?”

 

Soojung put her heels down and took out her phone. Handing it to Jessica, she slipped into the heels and pulled her tight dress down. 

 

“A young vampire blind date party for the rich? Are you sure you want to be seen there Soojung-ah?”

 

“Where’re you going unnie?”

 

The Jung sisters snapped their hands to Wheein who walked into the living room in her pyjamas. Soojung turned to Jessica and grinned.

 

“Yes. I’m going on a blind date, Wheein-ah. It was recommended to me by a good friend.”

 

Wheein yawned and stretched out her arms above her head.

 

“I see. Well you look great, I’m sure you’ll get everyone’s number! No human can match your beauty.”

 

The sisters blinked at Wheein’s words and looked at each other while right then, Wheein bursted out in laughter.

 

“Hahahahaha! You should’ve seen your faces! Gosh you guys, I’m just kidding, I know you’re not going for humans.”

 

Soojung nervously laughed along and put her phone in her clutch bag. 

 

“I still have to get used to this whole Wheeinie-knows thing. I’m off!”

 

Wheein shook her head and walked back to her own room.

 

“Yeah, me too.”

 

-0-0-0-0-

 

“Okay Kyungsoo, now!”

 

The werewolf surged forward and sunk his fangs into Taeyeon’s arm. Taeyeon’s golden eyes scanned him for a second before throwing up her arm and striking it downwards. Kyungsoo crashed into the ground with a lose arm in his mouth and a krater appeared in the ground around them. As Taeyeon jumped out of the krater a new arm started forming from the wound.

 

“Good job Kyungsoo. Let’s end the training with me on this note.”

 

Kyungsoo slowly raised himself from the hole and sat upright. Their surroundings started breaking down and suddenly they were in a blue room. The younger boy pushed himself on his legs and held the disintegrating arm in his hands. He watched how it turned into sand between his fingers.

 

“Kyungsoo.”

 

His ears twitched at the sound of his name as he looks up in wonder. Next to Taeyeon stood a tall stranger. Kyungsoo could smell the werewolf coming off of him and when he looks at the boy with his werewolf eyes, he could see a strong aura oozing out of the stranger. Taeyeon put a hand on the stranger’s back and pushed him forward softly.

 

“This is Ong Seongwoo. You will be mentoring him from now on, I see you already measured him out.”

 

Seongwoo held out his hand with a smile on his face, waiting for Kyungsoo to take it. Kyungsoo grabbed Seongwoo at the end of his forearm, causing Seongwoo to do the same. With Seongwoo clearly shocked, he smirked and squeezed with a moderate amount of power. Seongwoo’s face didn't change, but he squeezed back with just as much force.

 

Taeyeon started to walk out of the room as she waved in the air.

 

“Now now, play nice my puppies. I will see both of you at General’s briefing at 5:00PM sharp tomorrow, understood?”

 

“Yes, Colonel!”

 

-0-0-0-0-

 

Soojung walked around the huge hall and saw how all the vampires felt at ease, some even walking in their full Dark Form. Plasma cocktails served by non-vampires came around and she felt the bloodthirst of some vampires shamelessly looking at the servers like they were pieces of meat. She felt heads turning around as she walked by, but that wasn't hard with her family name. Regretting her choice to come, she started to walk towards the exit until she was stopped by a hand on her wrist. Turning around, she was met

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter