BREAK: Forums & Texting

You Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KPOP Kulture

Your Source for Anything and Everything Hallyu!

 

Home > Fandoms > BANGTAN BOYS [BTS] > Socialize > Forums

 

RE: POSSIBLE BANGTAN REUNION?!? NAMJIN GETTING MARRIED? WTF?!?

Posted by goldenhallyuchild0968

 

SO PROBS U GUYS SAW THE PICS OF BANGTAN EVERYWHERE ON SOME ISLAND. REUNION? AND ANDNAND DID U SEE THOSE PHOTOS ON TWITTER? I MEAN THE BLURRED NAMJIN WEDDING PICS?!

Ok im not sure if they really got married or anything, and im also not sure if the sources are credible, bt can anyone confirm or deny if bts wings tied the knot? Ive been a big namjin fan and since bangtan’s been off the grid for years now (except taetae), im thirsty for anything about them.

Help a desperate namjin love child over here!

 

COMMENTS SECTION:

> DestiniesBlossom092 commented: i saw those pictures too! My sister’s a big fan of bts and nearly died when they disbanded, but what photos did u see? All we saw was a photo of two guys holding hands in front of a minister, bt there’s no confirmation if that’s rm and jin. There have been news that bts and some famous people went to an island for an event. Could or could not be a wedding.

>> Givejiminsomejamschuseyo replied: I’m not sure it’s a wedding. Could be just a weekend getaway with friends? I don’t want to get my hopes up T_____T we know our society isn’t as accepting as we want it to be

>>>Woozi_Sent_by_Gods replied to Givejiminjamschuseyo: I def think it’s a wedding; i saw a clearer photo on twitter and there’s what looks like aisle; the photos for being so blurry! Bt i know in my heart that it’s a real wedding. Believe in namjin, believe in love

>>Lucia in the Sky of Diamonds replied: if that was a wedding, is it possible that the photos taken from the bar were for a bachelor party? I dunno if u guys saw it, but there’s a photo of got7 casually hanging out there. Someone saw Jackson with a box. knowing wangtan boy, could be something y.

 

[read more replies...]

 

>Long Live Jackson Wang commented: I have a friend who stayed in the island. She said she saw Suga by the bar one afternoon. She was so stunned to see him she didn’t know what to do. She did want to ask for an autograph, but he seemed so bummed—that’s what she said.

>>jeonjungkookISmyOPPA replied to Long Live Jackson Wang: he was there? I DIDNT SEE HIM. yes, i vacationed with friends too, bt i did not see rap god min yoongi; i did see jhope tho. Does anyone know if his noona had a kid? i saw him with this little girl and she looked so cute!!!!!! (ノ^ヮ^)ノ*:・゚✧

>>> Mrs Jennie Kim replied to jeonjungkookIsmyOPPA: HOSEOK WITH A CHILD? HOW COME THERE ARE NO PHOTOS OF THIS? Im not sure if his noona has a kid, but i do know she’s seeing someone. She probs had the bun in the oven first before the ring?

>>>> jeonjungkookIsmyOPPA replied to Mrs Jennie Kim: we wanted to take photos, but he seemed so into the little girl. Plus there were security people around! Didn’t want to mess with them. (⌣_⌣”)

>> Long Live Jackson Wang replied to jeonjungkookISmyOPPA: well, will it make u feel better to know that some fans who were in the island spotted jungkook too?

>>> jeonjungkookISmyOPPA replied to Long Live Jackson Wang: HE WAS THERE?!?!?

[read more replies...]

 

>Gashina Goddess commented: if namjin did get married, that’s ok. I don’t want to hear haters hating. Im kinda pissed at the comments im seeing of how they risked everything. 1st of all, they’re not idols anymore so they have the free will to do as they please. ’s sake it’s already the 21st century—im already a mom of two and im still a fan of bts. No one better tell me off otherwise.

>>Taemin_is_my_knight_in_SHINEE_armor replied to Gashina Goddess:  i bet u named one of ur kids after the boys

>>> Gashina Goddess replied to Taemin_is_my_knight_in_SHINEE_armor: i seriously suggested to name our firstborn justin seagull; my husband looked like he wanted to file for divorce.

>>>> Goblin’s Bride 89 replied to Gashina Goddess and 1+more: my hubby said yes when i wanted to name our kid yugyeom; we’re not even Korean :3

>>>>> Gashina Goddess replied to Goblin’s Bride 89: are you sure? Cause last i heard the goblin and his bride are Korean

[read more replies...]

 

>JiminAndVBelongTogether commented: if namjin did tie the knot, congratsss! Bt im actually here to talk about another rumor circulating—that proves my vmin feels. Don’t ask me how i know or where i heard it from, but some people say they saw vmin dancing under fairy lights? I know bffs can do that whatever but guyyyysss, i need validation. Im kinda embarrassed tho haha, im a 32-year old still in love with kpop.

>>ShimmyShimmyKokoBop replied to JiminAndVBelongTogether: You’re not alone; I’m in my thirties and I still love the kpop too.

>>Nugu Se Yow replied to JiminAndVBelongTogether: someone posted on twitter, but it was deleted instantly. The photo was also taken from afar, bt i recognized jimin’s silhouette and v too. Idk man. It’d be great if they’re together, but isn’t taehyung a big-time actor already?

>>> SEVENTEEN IS MY ELEMENT replied to Nugu Se Yow: so what if he’s an actor already?

>>>> Nugu Se Yow replied to SEVENTEEN IS MY ELEMENT: let’s not be blind; namjin getting married is only partially accepted (in our society) rn; since they’re out of the spotlight, nobody cares (except us fans), but v is a big-time actor and we still live in a world where m/m marriages aren’t exactly viewed upon with positivity. Its gonna ruin his career.

>>>>> HwasaXWheein replied to Nugu Se Yow +2 others: its annoying how people are still close-minded. doesn’t matter if he date

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter