Nine

LOVE : Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's POV

Before I could continue watching the video...

"Hey, guys... there are fan letters for you..." Our manager came in with a stack of letters of various colours.

Suga hyung who was lying down on the floor quickly stood up and walked towards our manager. The rest of us tagged along. Jin hyung's response is no.1 when comes to food but when it comes to fan letters, Suga hyung's response is no.1...which is something that I'm still trying to understand...I'm not saying that he does not love our fans...but it's just that he surprise me for a person who is lazy to move.

All of our letters were mixed up together, so, we sorted them out and passed to the respective members if we happened to take the letter which was not ours. After sorted it out, I counted the number of letters that I received. Wow..20...That's many... I was really happy that I received a lot of love from our fans. The other members also received many letters. They looked happy too except for....Suga hyung... He seemed to be searching for a particular letter and he looked dissapointed after going through the letters... Does he like a particular fan? I wondered.

"Are you searching for this?" Hoseok hyung showed a purple envelope to Suga hyung with a smirk plastered on his face. It seemed like Hoseok hyung knew something that I don't... Gosh..how much secrets do they share with each other?! But well.. can't blame them since I do share secrets with Jimin as well which the rest don't know about.

Suga hyung quickly snatched the letter from Hoseok hyung. His expression brightened. Wow.. how can someone's expression change so fast? Just now, he look like the world has ended and now, he look like a kid that just received a sweet. "Why did you take my letter, you brat?"

Hoseok hyung snickered.

I'm curious as to who managed to capture Suga hyung's heart...  I tried to take a peek of the envelope that Suga hyung's was trying to open. It was written 'To: Suga' in the middle of the envelope and there was an initial written at the bottom... "LYM?" I blurted out.

"Don't be nosy, kid." Suga hyung hit my head with the envelope playfully and went out of the room with the letter.

I pouted.

"Oh ya.. Taehyung-ah.." My manager called me.

I turned to look at him. "Yes?"

"Your script readin

Please log in to read the full chapter