Six

LOVE : Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's POV

After reaching the dorm, I sat on the couch while waiting for Namjoon hyung to finish showering. Thinking about Suga's hyung story was making me feeling depressed so, I tried to find more information on the lead actress, Lee Amy, since I didn't know much about her personal life..

"Huh?" There was not much information about her considering that she was a famous actress. No birthdate. Education was also not stated. Her profile page only stated that she had an older sister who was an Accountant and her hometown was in Daegu. Oh...same hometown as me and Suga hyung...

"What are you looking at?" Suga hyung peeked behind me. I turned. His hair is wet, just after shower.

"Oh, hyung.. I was just looking at Amy-ssi's profile. She will be playing my love interest in the drama." I said.

"I see.. Is she famous? Not that I heard of.. How does she look like?" He asked curiously.

I gaped at him. Seriously? He really don't know or is he teasing me again? Is he living in a cave? Wait.. that means I am living in a cave too..

"Serious, dude?! You really don't know? She is the Queen of Romance in Korea! I even knew about it even though I seldom watch dramas.." Namjoon hyung exclaimed while walking towards us.

Please log in to read the full chapter