Fifteen

LOVE : Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's POV

I was sitting on my bed reading my script while waiting for Namjoon hyung to complete his shower. Everyone retired to their own rooms to rest after the celebratory dinner and here I was having a mental breakdown over a stupid sentence.

"Stare at her as though she is the anchor of my life." I mumbled. The bright red lines that I had underlined numerous times under that particular sentence seemed to be mocking at me for my stupidity. "Aish. This is hard." I fell back against the headboard of my bed as I stared at the ceiling trying to visualise the scene I was supposed to act. What the hell does that sentence supposed to mean?! "Argh.. I shouldn't have accepted a love drama!" I wailed. 

"Yo, buddy. Watching love dramas did not help you?" Namjoon hyung said as he came out from his shower.

"It is not as easy as you think, hyung. Watching and acting are totally two different things." I sighed.

"Then just be yourself. Think of you being in love. What will you do for the girl you love. It will just come naturally. Look at Suga hyung. Who will ever expect that cold hyung to fall head over heels with a girl..and did you see his expression when he was telling his story? That is being in love, dude. "

"How I wish I have a girlfriend before like Suga hyung. At least I wouldn't be struggling right now." I said dejectedly as I wallowed in self-pity.

"Now is a good time for you to experience then. Treat it as a real relationship even though it was just acting. Your acting will only look convincing if you put your heart into it."

I hummed, taking a mental note of hyung's advice. "By the way, hyung, have you seen his girlfriend before?"

"No. I don't think so. But he did kept her photo with him all the time, though I have never seen it."

That surprised me. "Oh..I didnt know he is so..."

"Sappy?" He laughed. "I'm surprised too. How I wish the society isn't that cruel. If only idols could date whoever they want, Suga hyung would have stayed in contact with his girlfriend."

I cocked my head. "But now should be okay, right? I mean since we have debuted a few years already."

"He said they made a promise to meet in 10 years time since their break up. So he is keeping to that promise...and I think it is a wise decision too since right now we are at the peak of our career. We can't let our fans down." He said as he lied on his bed next to me.

"Ah.. I see. Do you know how they met?"

"Why are you so curious? Go ask him then." He turned to his left side to look at me with an elbow supporting his head. There is an amused look on his face.

"He won't tell me!"

"He will. All you have to do is to persuade him."

"Do you know or not?" I huffed.

"I knew."

"Then just tell me since you knew!" I flailed my hands, wanting to know desperately. Why is he so secretive?!

He scratched his head, feeling unsure. "The thing is.. their first encounter is not really.. pleasant? Aish.  It is not my place to tell you. You should ask him."

"In what sense hyung? They met when he was in a fight? Or in a police station? Or in an accident? Or at a hospital? Or at a funeral?" I tried to probe further.

"Woah, dude. Way to go with your imagination but it was not as simple as it was."

"Then just tell me hyung! How bad could it be when it was not what I have stated? Those are the worst case

Please log in to read the full chapter