Sneak preview

LOVE : Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Please log in to read the full chapter

"It was a mistake. We were never meant to be since the beginning.. Why am I so stupid? Why didn't I realise? It was so obvious!" Ri mae cried.

"Ri mae-ah.." Jin held both her shoulders, trying to calm her down.

She swatted his hands away. "Don't touch me! Let's not see each other again." She said bitterly with tears streamed down her face. She turned and walked away. 

All Jin could do was to watch sadly in regret as she walked away until her silhouette faded in the distance.

 

 

"Jinri is my daughter. Mine and only mine. Just continue living your life as you have always been. Assume that you never know of our existence. We will also live the way we have always been before."

"What the heck are you talking about? She needs a father!"

"Then what are you going to do? Tell the whole world that you are a father of a 6 years old girl? Do you want to ruin your career?!"

 

 

"You are confused. You only love the character that I potrayed and not me.."

"I think you are the one who is confused here, noona.."

"No. I'm never confused. I have more experience than you. I know very well the difference between a character and the person. The one I love is your character, not you."

He stepped nearer towards her and she stepped backwards until her back pressed against the wall. She looked at him warily. He pressed both his palms on the wall beside her head, preventing her from escaping and before she can pushed him away, he pressed his lips against hers. She was struggling to push him away, so he pinned both her hands on the wall. She tried to move her head away but he still kept pressing his lips against hers. He bit her bottom lip to gain access into . She gasped and he took the opportunity to push his tongue in. She closed her eyes and was soon melting into the kiss, no longer resisting it. He let go of her hands so that one of his hands can hold her waist bringing her closer to him and the other placing at her nape. Both her arms wrapped around his neck. 

He let go of her after few minutes into the kiss. Both of them out of breath. "Then how do you explain this kiss?" He smirked.

She snorted. "You left me with no choice." 

He took her hand and placed her palm on his left side of his chest. "Can you feel it? My heart is beating fast for you.. are you still saying that I'm confused?"

She gulped. 

"And I can hear your heart beating fast for me too.."

 

 

"Sugar ahjussi!" Jinri patted his lap to gain

Please log in to read the full chapter