Five

LOVE : Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Taehyung's POV

29th July 2017

"Wow.. I didn't know that there are so many kissing scenes in the later episodes.." I muttered while flipping the pages of the script. I was currently in the waiting room glancing through all the scripts of the drama to know the gist of the story and also to gain an understanding of my character while waiting for the magazine interview to start.

"Guys.. get ready.. the interview is going to start soon.." Our manager called for us.

I quickly closed my script. All of us quickly stood up, ready to head out for the interview.

The magazine interview proceeded smoothly as always. The usual questions being asked regarding our comeback songs, favourite songs, our future, our dreams.. until..

"Congratulations, V-ssi on participating in a new drama. I heard that it is your first romance drama and also your first time as the lead actor.. I'm sure there are alot of romantic scenes..so, how are you preparing it?" The interviewer asked.

"Thank you. Hmm..well.. I received my script not long ago and I'm currently reviewing it to gain a greater understanding on my character development. I also watched a few romance dramas to have some ideas on how to express my emotions romantically since I never had love experience before.." I laughed sheepishly. The other members laughed as well including the interviewer.

"I'm sure you will find her someday.." She assured me. "Touching on that topic, does anyone of you dated before?"

Opps.. I catched Jimin glared at me from my right side. Not my fault duh.. I never expected the interviewer to ask as well since it was a personal question but who never asked personal questions before? It seemed like none of them wanted to answer the question. I couldn't answer since she knew my answer already. After 30 seconds of silence, Suga hyung answered.

"Well.. I did before when I was in middle school..however, we broke up in high school.. from then on, I have never dated till now. I can say that it was my first and my last relationship till present..." He smiled sheepishly.

"Oh.. I see.. May I know how long have you dated?" She asked curiously. I looked at Suga hyung. I was curious too since he never talked about his relationship with us except for the fact that he only dated once in middle school.

"Um..well.. around 5 years?"

I stared at him, surprised. The other members seem surprised as well except for Namjoon hyung and Hoseok hyung. Guess he told them before.. Wow.. 5 years.. that is a very long time..

The interviewer had a surprised expression. "That... is a very long period of time.." She commented but never touch anymore on that topic, not to get too personal.

5 years huh.. I wondered why they brok

Please log in to read the full chapter