Fourteen

LOVE : Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Park Jimin's POV

"I poured out all of my emotions and imagined myself as the character and the next moment the Director was clapping and everyone was gaping at me like a fish" Taehyung said proudly.

I snickered at his exaggeration.

"Are you sure you are not exaggerating, hyung?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Of course not! Why don't you believe me? Ask manager hyung! He was there!"

"Alright.. we believe you, Taehyung-ah. Jungkook was just teasing you." Jin hyung patted Tae's back.

"Manager hyung actually did message us about your performance. He said you did very well. So...here we are to celebrate!" Hoseok hyung said cheerfully.

"You guys celebrate as though he has already finish filming. He hasn't even started filming yet." Suga hyung said nonchalantly while grilling the meat. It was always Suga hyung who does the grilling since he always did a good job in doing that.

"Yah hyung! Can't you be more sporting for a moment?" Hoseok hyung who sat beside Suga hyung slapped his arm.

"This hyung is a real expert in bringing the atmosphere down" Namjoon hyung quipped.

"It's just a joke. Here.. eat more. You did well, brat." Suga hyung placed a few pieces of cooked meat on Tae's plate.

"Thank you, hyung! You are the best!" Tae said with both his thumbs up.

"Hyung! What about me?!" Jungkook handed out his plate with expectation.

"You can take on your own, kid."

"That's not fair!" Jungkook pouted.

I chuckled. 

"Eat more Jimin-ah." Suga hyung placed a few pieces on my plate.

I thanked him, feeling grateful for it.

"Hyung! How can you be so bias! Jimin didn't act, so why is he getting it?" Jungkook complained.

"You are right in front of it. You can take it easily, brat"

"Yah yah.. Hyung is right. You can take it since it is very near towards you. Jimin is sitting at the end of the table so it is more difficult for him to get it." Hoseok hyung said.

"I know hyung.. just saying.." Jungkook said with a pout.

"Here.. for you brat" Suga hyung placed a few pieces on Jungkook's plate with an amused smile.

I smiled. Suga hyung may look like a cold hearted person on the outside but deep down, he was the most caring person among the seven of us. His action was always opposite from his words. He was also the most vulnerable one despite acting strong and acted like he did not have a care in the world. It made me wanted to protect him even more.

"So how does Amy-ssi looks like in person? Is she prettier than on screen?" Namjoon hyung asked Tae while chewing his food.

He blushed. "She is really pretty hyung. She even gave me encouragement. That's how I am able to delve into my character."

"Woo..someone is starting to fall in love!" Hoseok hyung teased.

"It's not like that, hyung! We only met for the first time. Besides, I'm sure she has a boyfriend already..." Tae said defensively.

"I don't think so.. I'm sure there will be news about it if she has one." Jin hyung said.

"What if he is a non celebrity boyfriend? There won't be news about it unless she announce it herself." Jungkook reasoned.

"Hmm..You are right about that too" Jin hyung nodded, agreed with Jungkook's reasoning.

I turned to look at Suga hyung since there was no response from him. He was smilling fondly at Taehyung like a proud brother. 

"Hyung, what do you think of Amy-ssi? Is she pretty?" I asked Suga hyung since there was no response from him. It's quite difficult to guess Suga hyung's type of girl since he didn't seem to have interest in any girls. Perhaps because he was still in love with his ex-girlfriend.

"Huh? Uhh.." He scratched his head, feeling unsure.

"Jimin-ah. This hyung cannot be cured. He doesn't even know who Amy-ssi is.." Namjoon hyung said with a sigh.

"Really hyung?! Where have you live all this time?!" I gaped at Suga hyung. Wow.. this bad huh..

"In the dorm of course." He deadpanned.

"There's only a girl in his heart. Other girls don't interest him. Right, hyung?" Hoseok hyung wiggled his eyebrows at him.

He grunted. "Shut up and eat your food, horse."

I wondered who was this girl that managed to capture Suga hyung's heart. 

"Hyung.. how is she like?" I asked.

"Yea hyung! I'm very curious of the girl that manage to like grumpy hyung. Is she grumpy like you?" Jungkook asked with a teasing smile.

"Not telling you, brat."

"Hyung!" He whined.

"Yoongi-ah. I'm curious too." Jin hyung said leaning forward, eager to hear him.

"Not you too hyung" Suga hyung muttered defeatedly.

"Hyung, this will help in my acting!" Tae said enthusiastically.

"How does knowing about my ex going to help in your acting?" He quirked an eyebrow.

"I'm just curious though about Suga hyung's type. It's okay hyung if you don't want to tell.." I said thinking that Suga hyung may not be comfortable talking about his ex.

"Nah.. I don't mind telling you, Jimin" Suga hyung gave me a reassuring smile.

"Ouch, hyung. Are you playing favouritism here?" Tae asked with a pout.

"Alright alright. I'm telling okay. Can you guys please calm down." He sighed. "Hmm.. she is a quiet person but she talks a lot once she is comfortable with someone. She's innocent and likes to giggle a lot. She also likes to pout a lot. She's cute when she does that. She knows how to cook and bake. And most importantly she accepts me as I am. She always put others before herself. She's a very selfless person." He smiled as he described her. I could see the love and fondness in his tone when he talked about her.

"Wow.. she's totally opposite from you hyung. I wonder what makes her like you?" Hoseok hyung his chin while eyeing at Suga hyung with skepticism.

"Because I'm cool" Suga hyung said matter of factly.

Some of them rolled their eyes and some of them snorted at Suga hyung's narcissism.

I looked at Hoseok hyung. "Hyung.. love is always unexplainable. You can't choose who to fall in love."

"Wow Jiminie! You are all grown up huh" Everyone cooed.

I blushed. "What about you Jin hyung?" I asked Jin hyung, trying to divert their attention fr

Please log in to read the full chapter