Sixteen

LOVE : Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Please log in to read the full chapter

Kim Seokjin's POV

"Thank you ARMY!" Hoseok shouted. All of us bowed to show our appreciation to the fans after our performance.

Subsconciously, my gaze tended to avert towards her. It was a surprise that she was here as I never recalled seeing her at our shows. My gaze was only fixated on her during the whole performance. It was interesting to see her cheering with enthusiasm. A side that I never expected from her. She didn't seem like an avid fan the last time I met her at the supermarket and here she was cheering like a supportive fan would do. She was like a difficult puzzle to piece together...which all the more drew me towards her..plus not mentioning how attractive she was while smiling. As I was still staring at her, I caught her looking at me and I automatically blew a kiss in her direction, which was what I normally did when someone made eye contact with me. Her jaw dropped. What? She never seen me blew a kiss before? Unlike her, those fans sitting beside her were screaming as they thought my flying kiss was meant for them. I chuckled at her expression. It was fun seeing her flustered. If only I got the chance to talk to her again.. We exited the stage after saying our goodbyes to the fans.

Once we reached our dressing room, Jungkook slung his arm over my shoulder, looking at me with a mischievious smile plastered on his face."Hyung! I know who is she now."

"Who is she?" Hoseok who heard him, asked.

"The one Jin hyung likes. He was practically staring at one direction the whole time and I knew who she was the moment he gave a flying kiss! Look at her expression! I almost couldn't control myself from laughing out loud!" He said while he was laughing histerically.

"Ah! That was the girl? The one who looked like she got the shock of her life when he threw a flying kiss? I thought she was a new fan who didn't know his trademark." Jimin said, laughing as well.

"It was so obvious, hyung. Luckily none of the fans notice." Namjoon said, concern etching on his face. Of course, as a leader, he has to make sure that our behaviour will not create any scandal which could damage the reputation of the group.

"It was not that obvious, hyung. The fans thought he was doing that to them in general, so I don't think there is anything to worry about. Anyway, it is interesting to see hyung fall head over heels with a girl." Taehyung teased.

"Yah yah.. stop that. Look at Jin hyung's face. Red like tomato. Stop teasing him." Hoseok chuckled.

"I bet he scared her away with the flying kiss." Yoongi who was next to me, smirked at me.

I elbowed his stomach earning a grunt from him. "Damn, you just ruptured my stomach. I'm going to the washroom." He clutched his stomach, feigning a pain expression.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be overdramatic. That's what you get for teasing me."

"All of them teased you. Why am I the only one being elbowed?" He complained.

"That was because you degraded his flying kiss." Jungkook laughed.

"Ugh." Yoongi walked towards the door. Wait. He really is going to the washroom?! I grabbed his arm before he could open the door. He turned to look at me with a questioning expression.

"Your stomach is not hurt right? Did I hit too hard?" I asked in concern.

His questioning expression changed to one of realisation. "Ah.. my stomach rupture was just a joke but I really am going to the washroom before my bladder burst. Don't worry, hyung." He gave a small chuckle while patting my arm.

I sighed in relief.

"Don't wander around. We are leaving soon!" Our manager called out. 

He gave an ok sign and left the room.

I thought that I should go to the washroom too. It will be a long journey to our dorm. "I'm going too!" I informed our manager.

He nodded in acknowledgement.

As I stepped out from the room, I saw Yoongi was trying to make his way out in a hurry among the staffs. But.. that's not the way to the washroom.. "Yoongi!" I yelled as I walked towards him.

He turned to look at me. "Oh, hyung.. why are you out here?" He turned his head back to the front. He looked distracted. My gaze followed his direction. Was he looking at the lady with the ponytail? All I could see was her back. She seemed to be walking in a hurry.

"Who are you looking at? Was it someone you know?"

"Huh? I'm not sure.." He said looking unsure.

"Let's go. I want to go to the washroom too."I slung my arm over his shoulder.

Please log in to read the full chapter