Our First 'Date'

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you have places you want to go? Or I'll bring you home," Aerron clearly didn't know what the two of them planned, nor will he want to know. 

"I'll go back by myself, thank you for today" Is it showing? How much more cheerful Solar had became compared to before when the day is ending, she doesn't want to disappoint Aerron making him feel bad yet at the same time the thought of being with Byulyi for the rest of the night, she couldn't wish for more.

Does he look disappointed or anything? Solar tried to find any signs shown on his face, but a grin was there instead. "I know that Moonstar is here, hehe no worries I should had left earlier. Have fun! For your erhem 'date'" Shocks could be found on her face but it wasn't impossible. Since Aerron told Moonstar that he like and Aerron told Solar that he have no interest in her, things can be patched up with what he said.

Aerron left after they exchange goodbyes wanting to make a show for Moonstar to see, and now Solar is spinning round and round just to find that girl who was most probably looking at everything that had happened. But she still can't find the other girl. "Why don't she change career to be a ninja instead" She gave up turning and finding, looking like a fool in public.

"Boo" 

"AHHH" Yongsun was sure, hundred percent sure she hadn't saw Byulyi from her back when she looked for her just now, where did she even pop out from? 

"I heard someone talking about me being a ninja, so I came for her" Yongsun wasn't amused, she waited long enough to appear her to show up. "Ok ok I just wanted to make sure that Aerron was really gone before coming out" Now she's guilty. Of hiding the real mission Aerron has. If only Byulyi would change her mind now and suggest that they leave together, to somewhere they can start a new life Yongsun would really do that.

"Who cares if Aerron sees us, we're not hiding anything." Yongsun wanted them to be able to meet freely and not Byulyi hiding here and there. But again, what is their relationship between the both of them? Byulyi started walking, ignoring the question and Yongsun catching up to her pace, face still as straight as it was.

"So where are we going now?" Byulyi was the one who started walking first yet she slowed down, even slower than Yongsun. 

"Wow and I thought that you would had something in mind the moment you entered the theatre," Actually in the head of the two of them it is empty. Neither of them thought of what to do, they trusted the other that she would have something to do. "Can we... go to the beach again?" Yesterday. They just went there yesterday and Yongsun feels like hiding in a hole to say that. All the feelings from yesterday came rushing into her head, the first time where Byulyi was actually warm.

Byulyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter