Is This A Date?

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She didn't want to wake up, to the message that she had last seen yesterday. The one from Aerron. It'd be a torturous day for her for as long as she knows when Byulyi would contact her. Good now that her day is unplanned with no timing told to her when either Aerron or that Byulyi would appear, what is she going to do now that she don't know what to do exactly. Dragging her heavy body to the bathroom was the first thing that Yongsun had decided to do, next is to pour out the cereal and milk and lastly is to find her phone to accompany for her breakfast. 

"Unknown: Goodnight, Byul's Yong" 

How can she be this dumb. She had contacted her before the time that she say she would and why did she even missed it? 'Arg because of that stupid Aerron' Now her smile was grinning from ear to ear feeling a spark of hope for today, with her getting her number at the same time. Still staring at the message she gobbled down her cereals feeling she could get something done today. 

"Aerron : I'll be there to fetch you at 1pm, let's have lunch and catch a movie together." Even if Yongsun knew that this was going to happen why does her heart feel like it's gonna drown, having to spend time with this guy... "Ok" was all she send, and went to get prepared. 

Trying on different outfits just for today, no it's not for Aerron but the other girl. The one who had caught her heart. She dresses up for that girl but was sure that Aerron will get the wrong signal. 'Hais... I really hope time passes fast today...' When the doorbell rang she knew that her hell time has began.

"You look so beautiful today" that smile of his wasn't the crooky kind nor was it unsincere, but she can't help to roll her eyes. "Didn't you say I'm just suppose to break down Moonstar's wall? Why am I meeting you?" she tries to emphasise it as clearly as possible but only gained a chuckle from him, "I said that I that I wanted to know more about that's why she's following you and hence I'm here to have a 'date' with you?" That makes sense but not at the same time. Yongsun held back into asking more as she felt more and more impatient with him infront of him with the time ticking away so slowly.

'Can you tell me why am I here again?' Yongsun kept looking around her surroundings hoping to spot that particular person, but is she even there? She gave up after she had her lunch with him and heading to the movie theater to catch a movie. "Hey" her eyes shift from the car window to the voice, for a moment it sounded weird, familiar, nostalgic, and warm. She thought that she's crazy for feeling that. "I know that she'll be here, you don't have to keep looking. It's her duty for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter