Tteokbokki

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Welcome two young lady, what can I serve you with?" The two of them walked down the beach and discovered a tent stall hidden behind a tree, luckily it served their tteokbokki.

"One tteokbokki and..." Byulyi turned to look at the girl who is now staring intensively at the rice cake the lady was serving them,

"And two kimbap!" Yongsun didn't know when Byulyi started staring at her, but she could feel her face starting to heat up and for sure seconds later red. "I'll pay today." As it lead Byulyi to think back days ago how they were just two strangers eating in the restuarant, and now they are here. "Right you should, I'm starting to think if you'll run away without treating me back" Of course it was a joke, how Byulyi still thinks that every thing that she is having now is still a dream, one  that she wish she wouldn't have to wake up from.

"Ya! Do I look so jerk to you, you know I won't do that?"

"Totally" The first day they met where Byulyi thought that Yongsun was just another woman trying to get money.

"Excuse me? I mean you could have that impression at first but now we're..." The lady of the tent stall chuckled which gained both of their attention, as she hand them their food. "It'll be 5000 won plus free fish cake!" Yongsun paid the lady and thanked her for her free fish cake. "You two looked so alike to me and my husband when we're young," She chuckled again while thinking about her past. "We're always arguing, but end of the day we still can't leave each other. You looked like that to me. I was lucky that I met him, and I hope both of you know you are too." The lady said finish and went back to preparing food for other customers, while the only words that Byulyi muttered was "I am, thank you." She knew Yongsun heard them but she also didn't specifically highlighted them as she went straight to eating the piping hot tteokbokki which she immediately spit out, earning laughter from the girl beside her.

"Slow down, are you a fool, blow on it before you eat it." Passing her tissue, water, making sure her burnt tongue was okay. Is this the old Byulyi that Yongsun is waiting for? This Byulyi is totally to die for, even though she thinks that the cold Moonstar was hot. Byulyi was like a upgraded Moonstar, with a heart, caring and thoughtful. Lovable.

----------

"Thanks for the food" The both of them were back on the beach, strolling through the breeze, back to Byulyi's bike.

"You're welcome" 

"... When you asked me if I wish to leave, I might now, with you." 

"Oh..." Yongsun didn't know how or what to reply and so the only thing that came out from was a 'oh'. She never knew that Byulyi would accept her offer, to leave with her. 

It was like a painting, a repeating one from the first time they were here. The same sky, stars and moon that were shining above them. The two of them were now immersed in the night scene that no one would like to break the silence

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter