What Was Real?

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

What could have possibly happen? All thoughts start to run through her mind, the guys? Someone she stepped a wrong foot on? Or... Aerron? The last person she wants to suspect. She paced and paced in front of Aerron desk trying to figure out who, or is she just waiting for the call?

"Heck" her phone finally rang but she was stanned for a good 1 minute until it died down and it starts to ring again.

No. Wake up Moon Byulyi. I have to get Yongsun back.

She answered the phone.

"Moonstar, are you waiting for this call?"

"..."

"Don't worry about Solar she's in good hands." The mention of her named from her lip sent Byulyi angers she have never felt before. He have waken the beast in her.

"Tell. Me. Where. She. Is."

"Hey relax, she is safe. Talk to her Sol." Her heart wrench the moment he mentioned her.

"Byul-ah... I'm really... fine." Was hesitating? The monotone that can be detected from her words, Byulyi knew something must have happened. Something that is controlling Yongsun. Not once did she ever heard that from Yongsun before. 

"Tell me where she is!" This is the first time Byulyi felt so helpless in her life other than the need to survive. She really needs to see Yongsun.

"Cool down kid. Come to the old building that our office was at. Without anyone or anything. Just you." And the phone call ended. She tried to be as calm as she can and walked out the office without answering the questions she got by the rest of the people in the building. 100km/h is not fast enough she thinks as she went faster to 120km/h just for her.

---------

One step, two step. She cautiously stepped into the old building that they left years ago. The place is still the same, nobody moved in nor was it s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter