It's Not Something I Can Have.

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sky of the night was clear, how stars could be easily spotted now rather than what they saw just now at the beach. "Thank You" That was all Yongsun can think of to say when she wish she was more daring in this kind of situation, but no she would be more shy than ever. "Hm" with a nod was all Byulyi could reply her, with her being herself. She couldn't have changed overnight but she can change overtime, Yongsun could be the reason for her to change.

"Then... you should go already, I'll head in too. Uh... em... ah... " She was shy, far more than shy. "What is it?" she couldn't take it anymore the tension that Yongsun was unintentionally creating. "Will I see you tomorrow?" Gosh that was all Yongsun wanted to know. Byulyi was taken a back, not by how straightforward she was being but how useless she is, how her heart skipped a beat when her ears heard Yongsun asking if they'll be seeing each other and how her mind couldn't think straight now all she's trying to do is to find a answer to reply her.

 "... it depends" Byulyi hasn't forgotten about the task Aerron asked her to do, even if she's super unwilling to but she still will follow his instruction. 

"Oh" her expression changed in a spilt of second where even Byulyi could had spotten it, she felt like her mood has also changed when she saw the face in front of her changes, she doesn't know why but the woman infront of her is slowly to take over her as if she's the one controlling her, now that it's her mood. "I mean, if I got time, why not." That was meant to liften up Yongsun's mood but her tone that is straight and emotionless, didn't really help her at all. "Why not you tell me your number? I'll text you if I got time tomorrow." That smirk of her's was back and Byulyi was relief, to bring back up the mood of the girl. 

"It's that the way you get numbers of others as well? Sneaky little snake" No doubt that Yongsun was happy to know that she's going to have Byulyi's number, and need not have to wait till she spots Byulyi shadowing her then she can find her. "I don't. I only have seven contacts in my phone. And they are all the people you know. So I really don't ask for numbers." Should Yongsun feel honoured? All she could think now was how can her phone really only contains seven contacts? That's like one out of hundred contacts of her's. "Give me your phone," Byulyi obeyed and handed her her phone after unlocking it, "I'm going to save the name to whatever I like so don't even try to change it." 

After a good three minutes she was smiling ear to ear, admiring her masterpiece. Handing back her phone, she was waiting for her reaction. Three, two, one. "Byul's Yong?? That was the worst name I've ever saw. Pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter