Our First Meet.

Double Life.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

----------

What can be worst than sleeping on ice cold dirty street, that's Moon Byulyi's biggest slump in her life. She's determined to never go back to days like those even if she has to kill someone. Nobody around her knows what she's thinking or feeling, not even her closest brothers whom they suffered and enjoyed times together. Each day was the same for her. She wouldn't have her own time to do other things expect to sleep, eat and bathe. You ask her what is fun to her? She'll wreck the out of you and you wouldn't dare again. You ask her what is love? She'll say that it has never existed.  This is how strong Byulyi is. Which is why Aerron think that he himself caught a big fish when he brought her in. His money is always coming in because of her, he will not know what to do if he don't have her.

Seven in the morning.

She'll began to brush her teeth, have her usual toast and jam together with her black coffee. Why she still go to college you may ask, Moon Byulyi is one of the students with outstanding grades even without much studying. It's like her being born with technology talent.

----------

She took a good look in her house before stepping out to see if there's any difference with her thing's arrangement each day. That's a part of the routine she must do each day before she leave. Television facing the sofa straight, clock hanging on the wall aligned, chairs pushed in, and most importantly her family potrait on the side table taken when she's five was the most important.

Taking a another glance, she took a deep breath in before walking down the aisle to the lift. "Aigoo, byulyi ah morning" She turned around, it was her neighbour,  grandmother Lee. She gave her a small nod and went in the lift. The building wasn't big or luxurious, nor it is small and dirty. It is the right size and type Byulyi was looking for. It was on her day of moving in when grandmother Lee was the only person who greeted her and the only word she answered her was her name. She didn't like to talk, when talking means having to be self involved, it was a waste of her time. 

She hopped on her Ducati bike and looked at her watch, seven fourty-five. She'll have fiftheen minutes to travel to her school and that's actually a lot for her since she'll be speeding all the way enjoying her speed.

----------

Byulyi reached her destination in no less than nine minutes and she's even wondering if she can be faster than that, like breaking her own record or something. She parked her bike at the usual spot and took of her helmet with her long silky blonde hair escaping through the helmet, anyone walking past will stop to catch a glimpse of her.

"Moon Byulyi, Kang Seulgi good job to the both of you with coding for the programme. Lecturers has been impressed by how fast and accurate the two of you had done compared to the estimated time and quality that we've imagined. Give them a round of applause." It wasn't a big deal to Byulyi, but the girl beside her was jumping up and down for what Oh lecturer had just said. "We've done a great job!!!" the girl with round spectacles exclaimed while she's still digesting what had just happened.

It was back then when the new semester st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter